Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
QA can't fix bugs
Haha xD ofc but, I meant that when they said:
"Bugs - I'm sure you agree that finding bugs on the server is always a pain. They're always ruining your experience and it sucks! Now, the QA team will all be trained to report bugs internally as well as to our development team to ensure that these bugs are being made known to everyone."

They will make QA report bugs which is will HOPEFULLY be fixed, lets be positive bro xD

Reactions: OliverA3802

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Haha xD ofc but, I meant that when they said:
"Bugs - I'm sure you agree that finding bugs on the server is always a pain. They're always ruining your experience and it sucks! Now, the QA team will all be trained to report bugs internally as well as to our development team to ensure that these bugs are being made known to everyone."

They will make QA report bugs which is will HOPEFULLY be fixed, lets be positive bro xD
This is extra false hope, having a QA revamp isn't a dev team revamp. Bugs won't suddenly be fixed faster by extra people reporting them?

FatherNate

Nov 20, 2021
Canada
Sometimes it’s hard to manage all of the bug reports, and I think this is where revamping the QA team is going to be very important, even though there may not be more devs to fix bugs, there will be a better team that understands the bugs, so that they come to face a lot easier, if it’s more bugs being found or a better understanding of what’s going on to cause the bugs, I really appreciate that this system is here especially with the downtime that’s currently happening on the server, everyone is wondering what’s happening meanwhile I bet the QA team is trying their hardest next to the devs to figure out the problem. Keep up the work cubecraft, it’s great to see you growing!

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
I think this rank is unnecessary due to actually there are too many ranks
Would definitely disagree with that, bugs are one of (if not the) most frequent complaints we get, having effective QA is incredibly incredibly important. Having the rank gives members of that team recognition, as well as giving another incentive to apply.

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
✨ Quality Assurance Rank!

While the Quality Assurance revamp was being discussed, the decision was made to create a rank for the team! Previously there was no way to recognize a Quality Assurance team member in-game, so the rank should give more clarity and visibility about this important role!

1637780811343.png

Jokes aside I'm really happy with that change, QA peeps really deserve it :D

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Would definitely disagree with that, bugs are one of (if not the) most frequent complaints we get, having effective QA is incredibly incredibly important. Having the rank gives members of that team recognition, as well as giving another incentive to apply.
Actually most of the bugs are from Bedrock and about Java I don't think they will help much. They don't do a really important function to receive a rank (in my opinion). Same with 'SrTranslator' rank

Reactions: OliverA3802

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Actually most of the bugs are from Bedrock and about Java I don't think they will help much. They don't do a really important function to receive a rank (in my opinion). Same with 'SrTranslator' rank
I think helping w managing or even managing a team of hundreds of excited and passionate volunteers who help making CubeCraft more accessible for players all over the world is quite an important function.

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I think helping w managing or even managing a team of hundreds of excited and passionate volunteers who help making CubeCraft more accessible for players all over the world is quite an important function.
Maybe a little important but still not being so userful to create another rank for it.
There are lots of people making cubecraft comfortable and wanting to help as much possible. Also we created a very good and healty community but I dont see the necessity of creating that rank (plus the white colour that looks so bad).
What I mean is that you shouldn't create an specific rank for everyone who is helping cubecraft. Bug fixes is an important thing but the creation of QA rank was unnecessary.

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
Bug fixes is an important thing but the creation of QA rank was unnecessary.
Bug stuff is nowhere near all that they do, they’re ultimately volunteers that do a ton of good and extremely important work, they deserve some recognition for it. A lot of this is backend, I’m not going to continue the discussion past here just because it would be impossible to explain and it’s opinion based anyway - but “still not being so useful to create another rank” is entirely untrue.

Bottom line, it’s a good way to show that part of our team appreciation and there’s not really even any argument against it besides “ohno white looks bad”.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on ToffeeET's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
average roblox conversation
IMG_8762.jpeg
Nightmare wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom