Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Hello!

@ryooXD tagged me on Discord to add a new impossible level to Parkour, so I turned it into a map update. Enjoy!

🗺️ New Parkour Maps!

Some are very easy, and some are impossible! - View them below as Java Difficulty/Bedrock Difficulty

Simple/Easy - Candy 🍬

candy.png

The key is to sugar-rush on these!

Simple/Easy - Volcanic 🌋

volcanic.png

so hot right now

Easy/Normal - Ice 🧊

ice.png

Wow... SO COOL!

Hard/Impossible - Chess ♟️

chess.png

No. Ron, no!

🏃 New Competitive Parkour Maps!

It's been a while since a new competitive map has been added, so we're adding TWO new ones! They are a little different to most other maps. You will be able to run side by side against your rival making it more exciting!

Competitive - Neon 🌆

neon.png

Watt's up with this?

Competitive - Arcade 🎮

arcade.png

Games within a game? WHAAAT?!

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Looking forward to trying the new competitive maps, but both the norm and comp maps look amazing! Well done CC 😍🎉👍

Reactions: Dualninja

UncleSpect

Forum Expert
Oct 16, 2019
Turkey ❤️🤍
really nice update!! and the volcanic map reminded me of the no voidegg wars of the past. It was really fun to play!!! Who knows maybe coming in the futuree!! :) 🥹😍

Reactions: Loskol

NADER KANAAN

Nov 3, 2023
Lebanon 🇱🇧
Pronouns
He/Him
It looks amazing and difficult, but can you add a map for egg wars duels pls because since updating the game you will not add any map to it and I love this game :)

Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #47-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Top Bottom