Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GroeneBanaan

Nov 26, 2018
2020-08-07_20.44.41.png

The new shop layout is awful. It makes it all complicated. AND WHY THE HELL GOLD ORES?!

2020-08-07_20.45.06.png
2020-08-07_20.45.06.png2020-08-07_20.45.06.png2020-08-07_20.45.06.png
The Worst thing is the automatic builders. It makes the game more tryhard...
-
Please Cube, the last time with ''the big change'' update. Nobody likes it. PLEASE listen to the players. And bring back the old Eggwars.

Reactions: Færøyene

imastar489

Aug 6, 2020
i'm kinda confused. there are no emeralds or anything mentioned here in bedrock. why is this???

HabibCan

Oct 12, 2019
Fresh new air for Eggwars, more possibilities for experiments and new items for more strategies.
That really is a positive change and i'm really thankful, that decision like this has been made.
Good job development team!
I angry new update

Aug 6, 2020
🇬🇷
I like the update but sometimes i accidently buy the wrong item because i am used to the old item shop. I hope i will eventually get used to it.

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
umm can someone please tell me y axes and wood was removed? @Camezonda ?
We got feedback that wood and axes was just annoying and created issues. Needing to carry a second tool and it slowed down games because people didn't know that wood was now a block and they didn't have an axe so they needed to punch them. Replacing the wood with Gold ore, means that Iron pickaxes are now more useful and it just means you need a single tool, which is a pickaxe.

I like the update but sometimes i accidently buy the wrong item because i am used to the old item shop. I hope i will eventually get used to it.
Yeah, recently I got the old food shop layout added back, as we got feedback that people were buying the wrong items, you can look at the feedback and updates here > https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/eggwars-update-followup.257362

GroeneBanaan

Nov 26, 2018
We got feedback that wood and axes was just annoying and created issues. Needing to carry a second tool and it slowed down games because people didn't know that wood was now a block and they didn't have an axe so they needed to punch them. Replacing the wood with Gold ore, means that Iron pickaxes are now more useful and it just means you need a single tool, which is a pickaxe.

Yeah, recently I got the old food shop layout added back, as we got feedback that people were buying the wrong items, you can look at the feedback and updates here > https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/eggwars-update-followup.257362

The shop-layout is very Confusing... and why GOLD ORES?

Camezonda

Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
The shop-layout is very Confusing... and why GOLD ORES?
The shop layouts are basically the same, just adding a couple of times, but the food shop was tweaked a bit but we've changed the food one back.

And as for Gold ore, you've already quoted the answer :D
"We got feedback that wood and axes was just annoying and created issues. Needing to carry a second tool and it slowed down games because people didn't know that wood was now a block and they didn't have an axe so they needed to punch them. Replacing the wood with Gold ore, means that Iron pickaxes are now more useful and it just means you need a single tool, which is a pickaxe."

GroeneBanaan

Nov 26, 2018
And as for Gold ore, you've already quoted the answer :D
"We got feedback that wood and axes was just annoying and created issues. Needing to carry a second tool and it slowed down games because people didn't know that wood was now a block and they didn't have an axe so they needed to punch them. Replacing the wood with Gold ore, means that Iron pickaxes are now more useful and it just means you need a single tool, which is a pickaxe."
[/QUOTE]

Okey... but a gold ore inst useful... it cost 1 gold, and you get 1 gold back. and everyone uses a pickaxe already so.

imastar489

Aug 6, 2020
really like the new egg wars update. it makes building walls and forts so much easier, and also the Blastball is awesome- I used it to kill so many people. 🥚s are so much easier to defend, and the Speed potions help a lot in finishing off people in ⚔ .

Don't listen to all the people who think the update is bad- I think it's the best. However, one annoying thing is that the emerald gens take forever to generate- and I understand, but there are people running around in panic not knowing why the emerald gens are broken- and they don't realize that the upgrading is 15🔹. You should at least have them all at lvl 1.
Also, has anyone realized that they don't generate until a player is within a 3-block radius? That's really annoying.

Camezonda

Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
We've made a lot of changes over the last couple of days, especially today! Below is the full list. Thanks for all of the feedback! <3

6/08/2020:
ADDED: Axes have been added to bedrock.
REMOVED: Removed the 10 block, 30 block and stairs auto-bridgers.
CHANGED: Axes have been added into the tools section of the shop as well on Java.
FIXED: Placing a block against an egg on Java 1.8 caused TNT to spawn.
FIXED: 2 shops would spawn in the same location on Java solo EggWars.

07/08/2020:
REMOVED: Remove wood planks from the shop.
REMOVED: Remove axes on 1.8 & Bedrock.
CHANGED: Replace the wooden planks with gold ore blocks.
ADDED: If you break gold ore, make it drop 1 gold token. Make sure the magic touch ability doesn't drop the gold. Added a lore to the ore.
ADDED: Add 5 golden apples to the food shop on Bedrock.
ADDED: Add more amount options for arrows on Bedrock
ADDED: Add more amounts options for glass on Bedrock
ADDED: Add shifting clicks on all stackable items in the shop
CHANGED: Reorder food menu on Java. Revert the layout to the old style and add the new items around it.
CHANGED: Reduced the price of Golden apples on OP.
FIXED: Golden carrots appearing with incorrect prices.
CHANGED: Moved the Tower Structure into the Emerald shop and tweaked the price.
CHANGED: Made there always be an Aztec map available on Java 1.9 so larger parties always have something to play. This is more of a patch than anything else, so isn't perfect, but a lot of requests for larger maps to be available.

08/08/2020:
FIX: Remove special shop from the shop layout setting.
CHANGE: On 1.9 Java, the price of Golden apples has been increased from 2 to 3 again.
CHANGE: Increased the speed of structures.
FIX: Blastball doesn't deal damage or destroy placed blocks. Made them destroy placed blocks.
CHANGE: Removed Emerald generator from auto upgrading. Emerald generators would now need to be upgradeable by users. All Emerald generators start on level 0.
CHANGE: The Tower Structure is now in the Emerald shop with a tweaked price.
CHANGE: We've changed some Emerald generator locations.

11/08/2020:
ADD: Stop being able to open egg skin on Bedrock when hitting your egg with a weapon in your hand.
CHANGE: Reduce the upward force of the leap feather
CHANGE: Change the leap forward force to be like the CubeCraft Plus lobby double jump.
CHANGE: Increase the speed of structures.
CHANGE: Improving the prices of Emerald shop items.
CHANGE: For splash-able potions, make it so when you throw a potion, you get the effects, your opponents get the effects, but your teammates don't get the effects.
FIX: Potion colours on all networks.
CHANGE: Make it so the theft ability doesn't activate if the killed player has 0 tokens/doesn't have enough to drop tokens or dies in the void.
FIX: On Bedrock, holding sword warning doesn't apply on custom shop skins.
CHANGE: On Bedrock, tell the teammates what level you upgraded a generator to.
ADD: Support for Emerald generator level 3.
ADD: x5 option for TNT on Bedrock.
ADD: 10 second cooldown for Tower structures.
CHANGE: Move "Your <currency>:" in the shop menu on items to be under the actual item price, to avoid confusion.
FIX: The iron from the Money bags kit doesn't stack with generated iron.
CHANGE: Moved cake and milk to be at the bottom of the food menu on Bedrock.
ADD: Pickaxes are now on the "not allowed" list for left clicking on Bedrock.

Camezonda

Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Why emerald gens they don’t even get used
Emerald generators and the shop are just there if people want them. There's no need to remove them if some people use them, there's no harm in keeping them :P - If you don't use them, that's perfectly fine!

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom