Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think of the Knockback? (Test #1)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

[Deleted Member 14534]

Novice Member
Jan 2, 2021
I don't like it. I'm more of a Java user but the old one was just better. The New One has too much knockback and it gos too high. THe Hive pvp is the worst which is why I play Cubecraft. My most Favorite Version is Bedrock and now that I dislike the pvp, seeing it in real game mode's will kill my love of Cubecraft.

Dec 24, 2020
OMG HACKERS OWN THIS KB TEST THERE WAS THIS ONE HACKER THAT RAN CIRCLES AROUND ME WHILE I WAS IN THE AIR LIKE A F****ing PIGEON

D

Deleted member 551489

Note: This is an old article about the KB changes, (They changed it again, It sucks now and copied The Hive's KB system)

So I played a bit on the KB test and I gotta say, I LOVE IT.
It reminds me of Pre 1.9 Java KB which is great and it makes the skill gap higher.
The only problems I see are cheaters might get you in a situation where you can't escape but other than that, It's great!

Last edited by a moderator:

MrCheeese3

Jan 3, 2021
I really like this change. It makes the game more about skill and not just who has the better gear like it used to be. I play on Nintendo by the way.

Moanfulspoon

Apr 13, 2020
It fells way to janky, like if you hit someone, it just feels like you full stop, so you have to constantly hit W or CTRL, cant imagine it being any fun for Moblie Players

udster7 yt

Jan 3, 2021
Best thing in the game so easy for combos no grinding but I like it so much

Last edited:

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Let’s say we are In duels in a 2v1 it’s almost impossible to win unless your really good and kb helps me get away and reduced the amount of hits I take. With less kb I would take more damage, have less of a chance to use the kb to try and fall back to eat, and overall have a bad time. This situation would depend on my teammate dying which happens most times. In this case the kb is beneficial to me and my gameplay.
Not gonna lie the new kB makes 2v1s impossible to win.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

bushylyric6

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2020
before you add it maybe make it give a little less knock back or less reach because I was able to hit somebody from there island to middle but other then that everything is amazing!!!

D

Deleted member 551489

DID YOU CHANGE THE KB AGAIN OR SOMETHING? IT'S SO INCONSISTENT NOW! IT WAS REALLY GOOD A FEW DAYS AGO!

D

Deleted member 551489

DID YOU CHANGE THE KB AGAIN OR SOMETHING? IT'S SO INCONSISTENT NOW! IT WAS REALLY GOOD A FEW DAYS AGO!
They made a secret tweak to make everyone feel like they're doing well, They added coyote time to hits and made KB a LOT more inconsistent and non-rewarding, It was perfect a few days ago why did you have to do that :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Top Bottom