Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ben5124

Jun 5, 2020
The UK
@Ben5124 - Heya Mr. too many middle names 🙄Happy Valentine’s Day!! Just wanted to say despite you being a total nerd plus your horrific confusion, you’re still my best friend 👀 ....Theres no point in this being anonymous because you can already tell who this is but yeah
@Cornmeal27 sameee 🥳, ure only ever wrong about one thing: orange is better than yellow 😤 😂

Reactions: Cornmeal27

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
Happy Valentines Day! ♥

@Headqche - Thank you for being the biggest noob and bully I've ever met <3

@Marieke2001 - Love you <3

@Maaarijn - Hey Marijn, you probably know who I am, we're currently on a call and I just want to thank you for every moment of pleasure you've given to me! You're always there for me, we always have a good laugh and we've been super close to each other lately. I wish we could meet someday so we can rij a stukkie, but unfortunately, that's likely not going happen, and da's vervelend voor us. I'm not just writing this message because I like you as a friend, but I feel like something more besides a friendship is developing between us. I've been in love with you for quite some time now, but I was too afraid to tell you this. I certainly hope you feel the same for me and that we can be together somewhere in the future, despite our age difference. Again, thanks for everything and I love you! ❤️

@Keeenan - Dear Kenan, you are such a lovely appearance. I fell in love with your looks after I had added you on Instagram. You had this video where you move up your head while listening to some great music, which I can't get out of my head anymore! I still remember when we first got to play SkyWars together. You were so good with the turkensword! We have made so many lovely memories together, and I'd love to make even more! I'd love to drive with you for a bit in your dad's car while listening to JuiceWRLD. Love you so much babe, wjnmk! xoxo ~you know who😏💖

@Gemmmmie - Very cute slushy.

@Ben5124 - Heya Mr. too many middle names 🙄Happy Valentine’s Day!! Just wanted to say despite you being a total nerd plus your horrific confusion, you’re still my best friend 👀 ....Theres no point in this being anonymous because you can already tell who this is but yeah

@ItzEnd3r - Thank you for everything you do! Without the CCGN community I wouldn’t have met any of y’all! I really appreciate you dealing with the server especially now that axxys taking a break as owner and I understand that must be a lot of stress on you but all your hard work does not go unnoticed

@UncleSpect - Happy Valentines Day to you and me with your achievement of 114 followers with me making that 115!

@Texbirds - Happy valentines day lieverd, I hope you enjoy your day and I wish I could be there to celebrate it with you in person. We'd be 7 months by now and I'm really baffled by how you've stuck with me throughout all these months. I'm very lucky to be able to call some one as special as you are, my boyfriend. You are such a smarty pants even if you might not think you are. Whether it's about an injured animal you know a lot about on how to treat or building a redstone (flush?) door, or even just the way you know some words in English that I never even knew about, it's so nice learning about new things with you. You're so friendly and nice, you're always here for me whenever I'm not feeling 100%, and you always want to make sure that I'm okay. You've always been very supportive of me, whether I'm writing a new thread or struggling with homework, you always offer to lend a helping hand. You're very inclusive when it comes to talking with a group of people and you always know whenever I feel left out. You always include each and every single person, so that no one is left unheard and you know how to keep a conversation going, which I kind of struggle with sometimes. You've accepted me for who I am and even for what I've done in the past and I'm really grateful to you for that. You're not only an amazing partner but you're my best friend and I'm really so happy to have met someone as amazing as you, even if it was here on this forum. P.S. I can't wait to see you in two months and I really hope you like that package I sent you :D I love you! 💕 Yours truly, Meiske

Everyone on Cubecraft! - Hey CubeCrafters! I hope you and your loved ones are in good health and staying safe during these troubling times, whether it's your parent(s), sibling(s), partner(s), or just some of your really good friends, you should always know that you all deserve to be loved and love whoever you love. Due to Covid we have all been pretty limited to who we see or maybe even lost people we love, it's been really rough, but it's also been a big eye opener and a way for us all to self reflect a little bit, even for myself. And I know that it's not always sunshine and rainbows and that there may be times where you question whether you are even loved or cared for, and for those of you out there, I want to reassure you that there really are people out there who do love and care for you, even if you might not think so. I hope you all have a wonderful day! Stay safe out there, Meiske

@Axyy - I hope everything in your life gets better love you man.

@Nyawh - Fantastic lover Nyawh, U have been such an amazing person to me <3 Repeat: You are amazing and I will always be there for you, no matter what. Respect, that's all I have for you cutie <3 You are the love in my life (:

@Meiske - As of right now we have been together for almost 7 amazing months and I gotta say these past months have been the best months of my life. You truly make me the happiest person alive and I’m so proud of what you’ve been able to accomplish in such a short amount of time, you don’t even know how much I look up to you lieverd. You’re such an integral part of my life and I don’t know what I’d do without you baby. Every day I look forward to nothing but being able to see and play with you again. Pretty much all I do is just mentally prepare myself for April because I really just can not wait at all. It’s crazy to me, the thought that what is happening in April is going to happen. And it’s only like 2 months away aswell :’D I love you to death, never forget it Oh and happy valentimes!

imtheboyjim - Hello, Surprised you got this. Anyway just wanted to say thank you for being an awesome friend you are highly appreciated! Happy Valentines.

Gendarme7800 - Hello, Surprised you got this. Anyway just wanted to say thank you for being an awesome friend you are highly appreciated! Happy Valentines.

Mazenminecraft - Hello, Surprised you got this. Anyway just wanted to say thank you for being an awesome friend you are highly appreciated! Happy Valentines.

@Cornmeal27 - Hello, Surprised you got this. Anyway just wanted to say thank you for being an awesome friend you are highly appreciated! Happy Valentines.

@Calichin - Good mod!

@Axyy - Hey axxy! I know you’re going through a tough time :(( but I really hope things will get better for you. Just hold on a bit things will improve. Thank you for all you’ve done <33

@Finixly and @Ma7mouD - This valentines massage is to Mahmoud and Finixly. You guys have been such a awesome persons and I am taking full respect to you guys. Especially Mahmoud, you have been there for me everytime. But sadly you desided to resigne <3 Finixly same you have always been there for me <3 Love you guys You guys are just a such a kind persons!
This Valentines Day is literally snowing!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom