Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Banwave

Mar 12, 2020
Introduction & Authors note
Given that due to... well this year, I have too much time on my hand I have decided to make a guide to Lucky Blocks.
Yet, most things this year, it has proved to be more difficult/complex than one would guess. Therefore, this is just part one. I will go through each phase of the game chronologically and talk about the does and don'ts.
As you can see by the title this is only part 1, as I don't want to put effort into something that maybe no one is interested in.

Index
  1. Priorities & Kit selection
  2. Surviving the first minute
  3. Going to mid
  4. Fight or Flight: What to do when outclassed
  5. What about team-mode
Priorities

Before we get started let us do some little theory – it will not take long. I play with the idea of a priority system for each typical situation I may encounter. However, it boils down this:

1. Be mobile
  2. Be invisible
  3. Protect yourself
  4. Deal damage

This is the very base for all that follows. Almost every action, every decision, every thought is made according to that list. Let us take a look on how this looks practical.

Kit Selection

These are all the kits we have:

The LB kits

Let us look at them one by one and apply our little list.

• Chef
    Hence, food is such an abundance, I neglected it in my priority list. Making this kit next to useless (in this mode at least).
  • Healer
    Healing and more HP plays into protecting yourself. This kit can be quite helpful on ranged 1v1s. You need some time to consume the items, time the enemy can and will use to deal some damage. This means that in close quarters this kit will not be much of a help.
  • Builder
    Personal favorite: It gives you mobility with the blocks. Bridging, towering etc... you know the drill. Said blocks can also be used to protect yourself by barricading yourself especially on narrow bridges. The leather chest-plate is also quite useful in the early game, especially when unlucky in terms of items.
  • Warrior
    Almost as bad as the Chef-kit, even though Point 4 is applied the damage is so low and better items so easy to get that it doesn't matter.
    Wooden Sword, stone Axe and iron Pickaxe

For reference: These tools deal the same amount of damage and are rather frequent.

To be continued...

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Tell me if I should continue this.
I think continuing could be super helpful for new and inexperienced players! I always really love it when community members help each other out with these type of guides, so it’s a yes for me!

Reactions: Banwave
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom