Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
I am especially looking forward to this update!

Attachments

• AA27EFD6-74FD-4D5F-BB9D-0D893608EFBC.png
    AA27EFD6-74FD-4D5F-BB9D-0D893608EFBC.png
    274.2 KB · Views: 67

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
My guy blockwars ctf duels doesn't work.
It's basically playing trench warfare
I agree. Trench warfare but there is only one on each side at that.
What do you mean it “just doens’t work”. It’s a new and very fun update!
Have you played it? If you have you’d know what “just doesn’t work” applies to here.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
I agree. Trench warfare but there is only one on each side at that.

Have you played it? If you have you’d know what “just doesn’t work” applies to here.
I have played it but I still don’t see how it “just doesn’t work”.

• Angry
Reactions: Iridinox

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
I have played it but I still don’t see how it “just doesn’t work”.
Are you sure you really gave it a try? People respawn in 2 seconds, the wall at the beginning is up for 30 seconds, there’s practically no regeneration at all, and people get invincibility when they respawn so you can‘t defend yourself while you’re attempting to get the flag, causing a stalemate between good players where neither can get the others flag as they have to die to regenerate their hearts.

Reactions: Silco and Reesle

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Are you sure you really gave it a try? People respawn in 2 seconds, the wall at the beginning is up for 30 seconds, there’s practically no regeneration at all, and people get invincibility when they respawn so you can‘t defend yourself while you’re attempting to get the flag, causing a stalemate between good players where neither can get the others flag as they have to die to regenerate their hearts.
Yeah I agree that the 2 second respawn and invincibility is an issue, but I don’t mind the rest.

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
Ahahaha! Jokes! I like this guy
I played one game and its literally just a back an forth of killing each other, the guy had one flag capture but still didn't even get the win. You have to have a pretty huge advantage in skill in order to win the game.

If you kill the enemy, they can instantly kill you at their base because of the invisibility, and because you still wouldn't have regenerated fully. Same goes for the other way. The time had completely counted down and it was just a back and forth of killing, nobody got the win. Waste of time for both people. And again a duels gamemode shouldn't take that long. Same goes for what I've said in my post about eggwars duels, Cubecraft is copy and pasting the previous gamemode into game duels and changing little to no adjustments to work in a duels gamemode. Quite clear why you see staff leaving, Cubecraft is butchering every single update. People buy ranks in support for this server, yet these are the kinds of updates we get. Can't wait for this server to be gone...

seenbeanxbox

Sep 26, 2021
Ctf duels is fine but I feel bridge duels will be way better leading to ctf duels not being played. With this in mind I wish bridge duels was added instead to not delay the inevitable. And I really hope what I just said doesn't lead to an announcement saying bridge duels won't be a thing because I will be very disappointed and might just play hive instead.

Reactions: Silco

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
Ctf duels is fine but I feel bridge duels will be way better leading to ctf duels not being played. With this in mind I wish bridge duels was added instead to not delay the inevitable. And I really hope what I just said doesn't lead to an announcement saying bridge duels won't be a thing because I will be very disappointed and might just play hive instead.
Same bro. Same.

Top Bottom