Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Hey CubeCrafters!

We're celebrating our Bedrock network, turning 4 years old. On the 25th of April 2018, our CubeCraft Games Bedrock launched, with SkyWars & EggWars being the only available games. Survival Games followed soon after, then MinerWare. Jump forward 4 years, we currently have 9 epic gamemodes to play. Our Bedrock network went from 1000 player peak to 30000+, which is incredible! - We couldn't have done any of this if it wasn't for our fabulous team and wonderful community. You've stuck by us from the beginning and helped us grow, and we'll continue to do so! - Read below to find out what we're offering in this mini-event.

🍀 Birthday Giveaway

We can't celebrate our Bedrock birthday and not host a giveaway. Our Twitter is going to be hosting a giveaway for 4 rank upgrades. Java and Bedrock players can enter. Keep an eye out on our Twitter HERE!

🥳 Free Birthday cage!

To our Bedrock players, we're giving you all a free loot cage to collect and show off in our games. Simply find the Birthday Bundles NPC in our Bedrock hub and click it to claim your free cage! What are you waiting for?!

cake.png

Free Bedrock Cage.

🎉 Birthday bundles - Returning content!

Similar to our 3rd Bedrock birthday celebration, we're temporarily unlocking our previous cosmetic bundles from the last 2 years. All bundles from Halloween 2020 to Spring 2022 will be available. You can find them in the Birthday Bundles NPC in our main Bedrock hub. But you better hurry, as they won't be available for long! ⏲️

npc_preview.jpg

Bedrock Bundles NPC

🎂 Celebration - EggWars Teams of 4

To celebrate our 4 year milestone, out with the old, in with the new. Now available on our Java & Bedrock network. Check it out.

birthday_map.jpg

Make sure to celebrate a win on this map!

Thanks for reading! We hope you enjoy this 4th birthday celebration! 🎉

Last edited:
Feb 1, 2021
Happy birthday Cubecraft🥳🎂

Just one question tho, why can't I see the birthday bundles NPC? I have tried both on Android and Nintendo switch but I can't see it.
Screenshot_20220421-192450_Minecraft.png

Reactions: BurntCrown8876

geocar2780

Apr 17, 2022
home
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey CubeCrafters!

We're celebrating our Bedrock network, turning 4 years old. On the 25th of April 2018, our CubeCraft Games Bedrock launched, with SkyWars & EggWars being the only available games. Survival Games followed soon after, then MinerWare. Jump forward 4 years, we currently have 9 epic gamemodes to play. Our Bedrock network went from 1000 player peak to 30000+, which is incredible! - We couldn't have done any of this if it wasn't for our fabulous team and wonderful community. You've stuck by us from the beginning and helped us grow, and we'll continue to do so! - Read below to find out what we're offering in this mini-event.

🍀 Birthday Giveaway

We can't celebrate our Bedrock birthday and not host a giveaway. Our Twitter is going to be hosting a giveaway for 4 rank upgrades. Java and Bedrock players can enter. Keep an eye out on our Twitter HERE!

🥳 Free Birthday cage!

To our Bedrock players, we're giving you all a free loot cage to collect and show off in our games. Simply find the Birthday Bundles NPC in our Bedrock hub and click it to claim your free cage! What are you waiting for?!

View attachment 209869
Free Bedrock Cage.

🎉 Birthday bundles - Returning content!

Similar to our 4th Bedrock birthday celebration, we're temporarily unlocking our previous cosmetic bundles from the last 2 years. All bundles from Halloween 2020 to Spring 2022 will be available. You can find them in the Birthday Bundles NPC in our main Bedrock hub. But you better hurry, as they won't be available for long! ⏲️

View attachment 209911
Bedrock Bundles NPC

To celebrate our 4 year milestone, out with the old, in with the new. Now available on our Java & Bedrock network. Check it out.

View attachment 209912

Thanks for reading! We hope you enjoy this 4th birthday celebration! 🎉
Happy 4th birthday

ReZort

Feb 15, 2022
#🤝︱community・corner
Pronouns
He/Him

birthday_map.jpg

It’s permanent Cake’s v2 or what I didn’t understand :babyyoda:

Feb 1, 2021
That's just this specific lobby, it must've been perfectly timed between two of our releases. Try another new one. :]
Well, I joined with both my switch and android on different times and got different lobbies so it wasn't just a specific lobby but I will try again. Thanks for replying and the help. Happy birthday again by the way🥳🎂 and have a great weekend.

Reactions: BurntCrown8876
Feb 1, 2021
Happy birthday Cubecraft🥳🎂

Just one question tho, why can't I see the birthday bundles NPC? I have tried both on Android and Nintendo switch but I can't see it. View attachment 209925

Well, I joined with both my switch and android on different times and got different lobbies so it wasn't just a specific lobby but I will try again. Thanks for replying and the help. Happy birthday again by the way🥳🎂 and have a great weekend.
Okey, got it now. Thanks for the help😄

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom