Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

The CubeCraft Times

Oct 23, 2020
bit.ly
1618769676192.png

šŸ€ Lets Jump

Partyy timeeee!! There is a sale, an update, and a finishing story! Just to keep you hyped a fun fact before we start: in Dutch ā€œjumpā€ is translated to ā€œspringā€. Donā€™t we love that how jumping is the same as the spring season? Because I do! Now go and read those new articles we made!

šŸŒ· 5 Times S

Note: Read this as an aggressive salesman)
Spectacular Stupendous Sibilance Spring Sale!
The java store has up to 50% off now, and that is indeed a good % to have off.
Bedrock has 30% off all ranks. I would recommend buying one for a game you enjoy!
You can save money on:
- Ranks
- Point multipliers
- Cubelets
- Bundles
- And PACKS

I did the math and you can save 122 GBP (140.85 EUR) on an obsidian rank.
Now what could you buy that saved money on?
A Nuie - 1800mm MDF High Gloss Front Bath Panels - White bathtub
and 29.9065420561 rubber ducks if they happen to cost 1.07 GBP (1.24 EUR)
Or you could buy 18.7692307692 Uber Cublets including the sale and not including best value for money.

Also im pretty sure you can buy skywars.
Article by: @Conea64

šŸƒā€ā™‚ļø Death Run

Death Run, for the people who donā€™t know what it is: it's a parkour speedrun minigame originating from HiveMC. Many people may know The Hive from various different gamemodes. One of those gamemodes is Death Run. But because hivemc shut its java servers down, Java players canā€™t play this gamemode anymore. So @Zillu came up with the idea to bring deathrun to Cubecraft! The people who read this thread have very mixed reactions. First of all I would like to compliment @Zillu for the lay-out of his thread. For everyone whoā€™s wondering how to make a good thread? This is how you do it! Let us move on to the thread itself. Over 40 people reacted with disagree or agree. And itā€™s very mixed. In the comments all the people explain that it is copied from the hive. And CCG shouldnā€™t copy from other servers.
Well, in zilluā€™s thread he covers so few changes from The Hive that it really isnā€™t noticeable. But like he mentioned in the thread, he wants other ideas to add so it isnā€™t a straight-up copy from HiveMc. And when I asked him personally about the idea, he said that the only really straight copy could be that there's a death team and a runner team. I think that the idea of deathrun is super great! Iā€™ve played it myself for many hours on the hive. But it should get a lot of changes just like Cubecraft does with all of its gamemodes. For example; skyblock is a very common concept in minecraft. But CubeCraft made it special again and stood out in comparison with other servers. And I believe that they can do the same with deathrun. Make special maps and a whole new gamemode like this. But for the people who donā€™t know what deathrun is. Let me explain it briefly: in deathrun there are in 2 teams. 1 team consisting out of 2 players activating traps for the runners. The runners are running as fast as they can to the end of the track. The track has many obstacles like parkour and pathfinding. Traps can be things like disappearing blocks or tnt falling so you die or have to wait. If you die you respawn at the last checkpoint and you can still run. The team consisting out of 2 players canā€™t win in the original gamemode. Maybe it could be a thing from Cubecraft that you would get only an x amount of lives. Or something else because I know that the game developers of Cubecraft are very creative.
Disclaimer: this is just a suggestion from zillu. So leave your opinion down in his thread here.

Article by: @colinverp

šŸŒŸ Top 3 Threads

šŸ„‡ Daily Stats Repost! - by @colinverp

Imagine you have just spent the whole day getting tons of wins and kills! Well, it would be a bit of a shame if you can't find out exactly how many you got that day, right? Well, with this suggestion your dreams may be your command.

šŸ„ˆ Favourite experience - by @ErfanXMagicXpro

There are so many memories on cube, so what's ures? Well, in this thread you can share yours!

šŸ„‰ More diverse maps! - by @SlinkyGnu05604

You guys love different types of maps, it would be boring without change. Which is why some people want more: 8 player maps on solo eggwars. If you want this too, then check out this thread!

Article by: @Ben5124

ā“ Interview with Majksa

@Majksa, the guy with an incredibly hard name to pronounce, has big tasks for TCCT. He is a Devereator. Also known as Developer, proofreader and translator combined! (No, I did not totally just make Devereator up myself ā˜¹).
He says his job is very easy, so lets replace him. Eeuh, I meant, let him explain it. He basically writes some magic in IntelliJ and that leads to cool stuff. (I do not have a single clue what IntelliJ is but sure). For example, he made our beautiful TCCT bot with verification, music, counting and giveaways. As a proofreader he makes sure that the other Czech translations are correct, and he makes translations himself as a translator. All that just to make the news available for the *amazing* Czech community!
Why he joined our team? I keep wondering myself that too... No just kidding he is amazing! He saw our 23th edition and liked the idea of summarizing every week news. He checked us out and decided to stay. As it should. His expectations were almost right. Even though he did not expect our community to be this close and friendly. It is not a mess if you ask him, but the translations could be better organised. (True, but- no there is no but they could be more organized :,) ).
As everybody, @Majksa has cute dreams for TCCT. He wants the newspaper to be available for as many as possible community members. And to have it in as many languages as possible! He does his part with Czech, but he does not know all languages. Can you help him making his dream come true by translating in your own language? Another thing he wants is making more and more features for the staff team and the community with his bot. The easier the better!
A few things you should definitely know about @Majksa before you talk to him:
- He is way more active than he should be. (wait, is he?)
- He spends a lot of time coding
- He used to main PHP but as the time flew past, he really fell in love with Java (again you do what?!)
- Other languages he knows are JavaScript and python. But he does not used those much
- He jokes a lot, which can also include some ā€œbad meanā€ jokes, but he never means it seriously <3
- He can play chess, I love that!
Last but not least he wanted to add: ā€œWe are less scary than we seem! šŸ˜Šā€ ā€“ @Majksa

Article by: @xEefster

šŸ“ˆ CubeCraft will be updating to 1.12.2!

On 14th of April, CubeCraft came with an interesting new announcement. CubeCraft Java will be updated to 1.12.2 and will be supporting all its content! With the update to 1.12.2, there will be many more future update possibilities for CubeCraft, for instance, colourful lobbies, new cosmetics and much more. Java 1.8 will be shutting down on the 15th of 2021, which is the same day that CubeCraft will be dropping support for 1.9-1.11. There was a community talk hosted on Saturday 17th 2021 at 6 pm BST. If you want to know more about the update, take a look at this thread
Article by: @ShinyArrow

šŸ™Š The Community Talk

The community talk was also a good one this time, it was all about: Zed euhhh I mean 1.8 being removed and the update to 1.12.2.
I don't need to tell you more about that, there were also some updates about Cubecraft moving to 1.12.2:
This change is not only for Java but this will also be for bedrock, 1.8 will go away, but there are no final events for that yet. choosing 1.12.2 specifically is because 1.12.2 and 1.9 are relatively similar in code base, which means updating to the latter is also relatively easier. Sentinel will therefore only get better. the specific date for the end of the 1.8 network is the 15th of June, 2021. To keep 1.8 we have to play with a large number for a longer period of time
So the conclusion:
- Cooking with Zed will not return
- Zed's voice cracks, a new CubeCraft classic
- Zed play through videos for more voice cracks
- Zed took far too much time to just drink water
So, we are not going from Cubecraft 1.8/1.9+ to Cubecraft 1.12.2 but we are going to ZedCraft 1.12.2.

Article by: @99th_DutchNubnub

šŸ“œ Staff Changes

Well, we have an amazing new helper wave! 4 brand new helpers on the network, say hello to: @_The13thDoctor_ , @Maaarijn, @Deann, and @Modulo. We all hope you guys do great! Unfortunately @wink has left the team. Thanks for everthing!

šŸ€ Pojďmě skĆ”kat!

Čas na oslavu!! Je tu sleva, aktualizace a zakončenĆ­ pÅ™Ć­běhu! Jen abychom vĆ”s udrželi natěŔenĆ©, tady je fakt: v holandÅ”tině je ā€œjumpā€œ přeložen jako ā€œjaroā€œ. Nepřijde vĆ”m vtipnĆ© jak skĆ”kĆ”nĆ­ je stejnĆ© jako jaro? Protože mě ano! Teď si přečtěte ty novĆ© člĆ”nky, kterĆ© jsme napsali!

šŸŒ· PětkrĆ”t S

PoznĆ”mka: čtěte tohle jako agresivnĆ­ prodavač)
VelkolepĆ½ ĆŗžasnĆ½ jarnĆ­ vĆ½prodej!
Jaba obchod mĆ” až 50% slevu, a to je opravdu vĆ½bordnĆ©
Bedrock mĆ” slevu 30% na vÅ”echny ranky. Doporučil bych nakoupit pro jeden platformu, kterĆ” vĆ”s bavĆ­!
MÅÆžete uÅ”etřit na:
- Ranks
- Point multipliers
- Cubelets
- Bundles
- And PACKS
Spočƭtel jsem že obsidiĆ”novĆ©m ranku mÅÆžete uÅ”etřit 122 GBP (140,85 EUR).
Za co byste si za ty uÅ”etřenĆ© penĆ­ze mohli koupit?
A Nuie - 1800 mm MDF vysoce lesklĆ© přednĆ­ koupelnovĆ© panely - bĆ­lĆ” vana
a 29,9065420561 gumovĆ½ch kachniček, pokud nĆ”hodou stojĆ­ 1,07 GBP (1,24 EUR)
Nebo si mÅÆžete takĆ© koupit 18,7692307692 Uber Cublets.
Taky jsem si jistĆ½ že si mÅÆžete koupit skywars.

Autor člĆ”nku: @Conea64
Přeložil: @KristN_

šŸƒā€ā™‚ļø Death Run

OmlouvĆ”me se, tento překlad nenĆ­ k dispozici.

šŸŒŸ Top 3 Threads

@Majksa, klučina s nehorĆ”zně těžce vyslovitelnĆ½m jmĆ©nem, mĆ” velkĆ© Ćŗkoly v TCCT. Je to Devereator. TakĆ© znĆ”m jako VĆ½vojĆ”Å™[Developer], kontrolovač[proofreader] a překladatel[translator] dohromady! (Ne, vÅÆbec jsem si teď same pojem Devereator nevymyslela ā˜¹).
Å˜Ć­kĆ”, že jeho prĆ”ce je velmi lehkĆ”, takže ho pojdmě vyměnit. Eeuh, myslĆ­m, nech mě to vysvětlit. Vlastně napiÅ”e nějakou magii v IntelliJ a ta dělĆ” cool věci. (VÅÆbec netuÅ”Ć­m co IntelliJ je ale ok). NapÅ™Ć­klad udělal naÅ”eho nĆ”dhernĆ©ho TCCT bota s ověřenĆ­m, hudbou, počƭtĆ”nĆ­m a soutěžemi. Jako proofreader takĆ© dohlĆ­Å¾Ć­ na to, aby byli českĆ© překlady sprĆ”vně a takĆ© nějakĆ© i sĆ”m překlĆ”dĆ”, jakožto translator. A to věchno jenom pro to aby byly tyto zprĆ”vy dostupnĆ© pro naÅ”Ć­ *Ćŗžasnou* českou komunitu!
Proč se připojil do naÅ”eho tĆ½ymu? Taky nad tĆ­m někdy přemĆ½Å”lĆ­m... Ne, dělĆ”m si srandu, je ĆŗžasnĆ½! Viděl naÅ”e 23. vydĆ”nĆ­ a lĆ­bila se mu myÅ”lenka shrnout to, co se každĆ½ tĆ½den stalo. Zkusil to a rozhodl se zÅÆstat. Jak by měl. Jeho očekĆ”vĆ”nĆ­ se prakticky naplnila. I když nečekal, že naÅ”e komunita bude tak blĆ­zkĆ” a pÅ™Ć”telskĆ”. MyslĆ­ si, že to tady nenĆ­ nepoÅ™Ć”dek, ale překlady by mohly bĆ½t lĆ©pe organizovĆ”ny. (To je pravda, ale - ne, tady nenĆ­ Å¾Ć”dnĆ© ale, mohly by bĆ½t organizovanějÅ”Ć­:,)).
Jako každĆ½ mĆ” @Majksa svĆ© roztomilĆ© sny pro TCCT. Chce, aby noviny byly dostupnĆ© pro co nejvĆ­ce členÅÆ komunity. A mĆ­t to v co největÅ”Ć­m počtu jazykÅÆ! PodĆ­lĆ­ se na čeÅ”tině, ale neznĆ” vÅ”echny jazyky, takže bys mu možnĆ” mohl pomoci splnit jeho sen překlĆ”dnĆ­m do svĆ©ho jazyka? DalÅ”Ć­ věc, kterou chce, je vytvĆ”Å™et stĆ”le vĆ­ce funkcĆ­ pro tĆ½m zaměstnancÅÆ a komunitu pomocĆ­ svĆ©ho robota. Čƭm jednoduÅ”Å”Ć­, tĆ­m lepÅ”Ć­!
Než s nĆ­m budete mluvit, měli byste o @Majksa určitě vědět:
- Je mnohem aktivnějÅ”Ć­, než by měl bĆ½t. (cože, on je?)
- TrĆ”vĆ­ spoustu času programovĆ”nĆ­m
- PouÅ¾Ć­val hlavně PHP, ale jak čas letěl, opravdu se zamiloval do Javy (znova, cože dělĆ”?!)
- DalÅ”Ć­ jazyky, kterĆ© znĆ”, jsou JavaScript a python. Ale ty moc nevyuÅ¾Ć­vĆ”
- Hodně vtipkuje, což mÅÆže zahrnovat i některĆ© ā€žÅ”patnĆ© zlĆ©ā€œ vtipy, ale nikdy to nemyslĆ­ vĆ”Å¾ně <3
- UmĆ­ hrĆ”t Å”achy, to se mi lĆ­bĆ­!
V neposlednĆ­ řadě chtěl dodat: ā€žJsme mĆ©ně děsivĆ­, než se zdĆ”! šŸ˜Š ā€- @Majksa

Autor člĆ”nku: @xEefster
Přeložil: @Majksa

šŸ“ˆ CubeCraft aktualizuje na 1.12.2!

14. dubna CubeCraft vydal zajĆ­mevĆ© oznĆ”menĆ­. CubeCraft Java bude aktualizovĆ”na na 1.12.2 a bude tak podporovat vÅ”e co tato verze nabĆ­zĆ­
a budoucnu bude pro CubeCraft existovat mnohem vĆ­ce možnostĆ­ aktualizace, napÅ™Ć­klad barevnĆ© lobby, novĆ© kosmetickĆ© předměty a mnoho dalÅ”Ć­. Java 1.8 bude ukončen 15. 20. 2021.
Pokud se chcete dozvědět vĆ­ce, v sobotu 17. ledna 2021 v 18:00 BST se bude konat komunitnĆ­ přednĆ”Å”ka nebo se podĆ­vat na
tenhle člĆ”nek

Autor člĆ”nku: @ShinyArrow

šŸ™Š The Community Talk

šŸ“œ Staff Changes

šŸ€ Laten We Springen!

Feestje!! Er is een uitverkoop, een update en het einde van een verhaal! Gewoon om je enthousiast te houden een grappig feitje voor we starten: in het Engels betekent "spring", "lente". Is het niet leuk hoe springen hetzelfde is als de lente? Ik vind van wel! Ga nu snel onze nieuwe artikels lezen!

šŸŒ· 5 Keer S

Note: Lees dit als een agressieve verkoper
Spectaculaire Verbazingwekkende Sibilance Lente Uitverkoop!
De java winkel heeft tot 50% uitverkoop op dit moment, en dat is een goed percentage om eraf te trekken.
Bedrock heeft 30% uitverkoop op alle ranks. Ik zou aanraden om er Ć©Ć©n te kopen voor een game die je leuk vindt!
Je kan geld besparen op:
- Ranks
- Point multipliers
- Cubelets
- Bundles
- En PACKS
Ik heb het uitgerekend en je kan 122 GBP (140.85 EUR) op een obsidian rank besparen.
Waar zou je al dat geld aan kunnen uitgeven?
Een Nuie - 1800mm MDF High Gloss Front Bath Panels - Witte badkuip
of 29.9065420561 badeendjes als ze toevallig 1.07 GBP (1.24 EUR) kosten.
Of je zou 18.1692307692 Uber Cubelets kopen inclusief de uitverkoop en niet inclusief de beste waarde voor geld.
Ik weet ook vrij zeker dat je skywars kan kopen.

Vertaald door: @xHappyMood

šŸƒā€ā™‚ļø Death Run

Sorry, deze vertaling is niet beschikbaar.

šŸŒŸ Top 3 Threads

šŸ„‡ Dagelijkse Statistieken Rapport! - door @colinverp

Stel je voor dat je net de hele dag hebt besteed aan een hele hoop wins en kills krijgen! Dan zou het een beetje jammer zijn als je niet precies kon vinden hoeveel je er die dag hebt gehaald, toch? Met deze suggestie kunnen je dromen werkelijkheid worden.

šŸ„ˆ Favoriete Ervaring - door @ErfanXMagicXpro

Er zijn zoveel herinneringen op cube, wat is jouw favoriete? In deze thread can je jouw herinneringen delen!

šŸ„‰ Meer Diverse Maps! - door @SlinkyGnu05604

Jullie vinden verschillende maps leuk, zonder afwisseling zou het maar saai zijn. Daarom willen sommige mensen meer: 8 speler maps in solo eggwars. Als jij dit ook wil, bekijk dan deze thread!

Op 14 april kwam CubeCraft met een interessante aankondiging. CubeCraft Java zal updaten naar 1.12.2 en zal al diens content ondersteunen! Met de update naar 1.12.2 zullen er een heleboel toekomstige update mogelijkheden voor CubeCraft komen, bijvoorbeeld gekleurde lobbies, nieuwe cosmetics en nog veel meer. Java 1.8 zal op 15 juni 2021 sluiten en op diezelfde dag zal CubeCraft de ondersteuning voor 1.9-1.11 stoppen. Er was hier een community talk over op zaterdag 17 april 2021 om 18:00 BST of bekijk deze thread.

šŸ™Š The Community Talk

šŸ“œ Staff Veranderingen

We hebben een fantastische nieuwe helper wave! 4 gloednieuwe helpers op cube, zeg hallo tegen: @_The13thDoctor, @Maaarijn, @Deann en @Modulo. We hopen allemaal dat jullie het goed gaan doen! Helaas heeft @wink het team verlaten. Bedankt voor alles!

šŸ€ Hadi Zıpla

Parti zamanı!! Şu anda bir indirim, bir gĆ¼ncelleme ve bitiş iƧin bir hikaye var! Sizi heyecanlı tutmak iƧin bir bilgi ile başlayalım: FelemenkƧede "jump", "bahar" anlamına gelir. Nasıl zıplamanın ve baharın aynı anlama geldiğini sevmiyor muyuz? Ć‡Ć¼nkĆ¼ ben seviyorum! Şimdi git ve yazdığımız yeni makaleleri oku!

šŸŒ· 5 kere S

Not: Read bunu agresif bir satıcı gibi oku)
Java marketi %50'ye varan indirime girdi, ve bu kesinlikle iyi bir %.
Bedrock'ta tĆ¼m rĆ¼tbeler %30 indirimde. Sevdiğin bir oyun iƧin almanı ƶneririm!
Şunlardan paradan tasarruf edebilirsin:
- RĆ¼tbeler
- Puan Katlayıcıları
- Cubeletler
- Koleksiyonlar
- ve PAKETLER
Matematiğini yaptım ve bir obsidyen rĆ¼tbesinden 122 GBP (140.85 EUR, 1362 TL) tasarruf edebilirsin.
Peki bu tasarruf ettiğin parayla başka neler alabilirsin?
Bir Nuie - 1800mm MDF Parlak Kaplama Ɩn Banyo Dolabı - Beyaz kĆ¼vet
ve tanesi 1.07 GBP'den (1.24 EUR) 29.9065420561 tane plastik ƶrdek
ya da indirime dahil 18.7692307692 tane Uber Cubelet alabilirsin.
Ayrıca skywars alabileceğinden eminim.

@Conea64 tarafından yazıldı
Ƈevirmen: @Roxlad

šŸƒā€ā™‚ļø Death Run

ƜzgĆ¼nĆ¼z, bu makale mevcut değil.

šŸŒŸ Top 3 Konu

šŸ„‡ Daily Stats Report! - by @colinverp

TĆ¼m gĆ¼nĆ¼nĆ¼ kazanma ve ƶldĆ¼rme kasarak geƧirdiğini dĆ¼ÅŸĆ¼n! Eh, o gĆ¼n kaƧ kazanma veya ƶldĆ¼rme kazandığını bilmemek kƶtĆ¼ olurdu, değil mi? O zaman, bu ƶneri hayallerini gerƧekleştirebilir.

Cube'de herkesin Ƨok fazla anısı var, seninki ne? Bu konuda paylaşabilirsin!

Farklı harita Ƨeşitlerini seviyorsunuz, bir değişiklik olmadan sıkıcı olurdu. Bu yĆ¼zden bazı oyuncuları fazlasını istiyor: Solo Eggwars'ta 8 kişilik haritalar. Eğer sen de istiyorsan bu konuya gƶz at!

@Ben5124 tarafından yazıldı

ā“ Majksa ile Rƶportaj

Telaffuz etmesi Ƨok zor bir ismi olan @Majksa, TCCT'de bĆ¼yĆ¼k gƶrevlere sahip. O bir Devereatƶr. Yani bir Tasarımcı, tercĆ¼man ve dĆ¼zeltici! (Hayır, Devereatƶr'Ć¼ kesinlikle kendi kafamdan uydurmadım ā˜¹).
İşinin Ƨok kolay olduğunu sƶylĆ¼yor, o zaman onun yerine başkasını alalım. Um, yani aƧıklamasına izin verelim. BasitƧe, IntelliJ'de bĆ¼yĆ¼ yapıyor ve bu da havalı şeylere yol aƧıyor. (IntelliJ'in ne olduğu hakkında hiƧbir fikrim yok ama olsun). Mesela, gĆ¼zelim TCCT botumuzu onaylama, mĆ¼zik, sayma ve Ƨekilişler yapabilir hale getirdi. Bir dĆ¼zeltici olarak diğer ƇekƧe Ƨevirilerin doğruluğunu kontrol ediyor, ve tercĆ¼man olarak Ƨeviri yapıyor. TĆ¼m bunların hepsi sadece gazeteyi *harika* Ƈek kitlesine uygun hale getirmek iƧin!
Neden takımımıza katıldı? Ben de merak ediyorum... Hayır, sadece şaka yapıyorum, o mĆ¼kemmel biri! 23. baskımızı gƶrdĆ¼ÄŸĆ¼nde her hafta haber ƶzeti olayını sevdi. Grubumuza gƶz attı ve kalmaya karar verdi. Olması gerektiği gibi. Beklentileri neredeyse aynıydı. Tabi topluluğumuzun bu kadar cana yakın ve arkadaş canlısı olduğunu tahmin etmemişti. Eğer ona sorarsan karmaşa yok, ama Ƨeviriler daha iyi organize edilebilirdi. (Doğru, ama- hayır daha iyi organize edilmelerinin bir yolu yok :,) ).
Herkes gibi, @Majksa'nın da TCCT iƧin şirin hayalleri var. Gazetenin mĆ¼mkĆ¼n olduğu kadar topluluk Ć¼yesine ulaşmasını istiyor. Ve mĆ¼mkĆ¼n olduğu kadar fazla dilde mevcut olmasını! O işini ƇekƧe ile yapıyor, ama tĆ¼m dilleri bilmiyor. Onun hayalini kendi dilinde Ƨevirerek gerƧekleştirebilir misin? Ä°stediği başka bir şey ise yetkili takımı ve topluluk iƧin botuyla daha fazla iƧerik Ć¼retebilmek. Ne kadar kolay o kadar iyi!
@Majksa ile konuşmadan ƶnce onun hakkında bilmen gereken birkaƧ şey:
- Olması gerektiğinden Ƨok daha aktif.
- Zamanının bĆ¼yĆ¼k bir kısmını kodlama ile harcıyor
- PHP ile kodlama yapıyordu ama zaman ilerledikƧe, Java'ya aşık oldu (tekrardan, sen ne yapıyorsun?!)
- Bildiği diğer diller JavaScript ve python. Ama onları kullanmaya o kadar alışkın değil.
- SıkƧa şaka yapıyor, bazen "kƶtĆ¼ ve kaba" şakalar da, ama hiƧbir zaman ciddi bir şekilde sƶylemiyor <3
- SatranƧ oynayabiliyor, bunu seviyorum!
Son olarak eklemek istediği bir şey: "GƶrĆ¼ndĆ¼ÄŸĆ¼mĆ¼zden Ƨok daha az korkuncuz! šŸ˜Šā€ ā€“ @Majksa

@xEefster tarafından yazıldı

šŸ“ˆ CubeCraft 1.12.2'ye gĆ¼ncelleniyor!

14 Nisan'da, Cubecraft ilginƧ bir duyuruyla geldi. CubeCraft 1.12.2'ye gĆ¼ncellenecek ve tĆ¼m iƧeriğini destekleyecek! 1.12.2'ye geƧişle, CubeCraft'ta gelecek iƧin Ƨok daha fazla gĆ¼ncelleme potansiyeli olacak, mesela, renkli lobiler, yeni kozmetikler ve Ƨok daha fazlası. Java 1.8 2021 Haziran 15'te kapatılacak, aynı gĆ¼nde 1.9 ve 1.11 destekleri de bitecek. Daha fazla Ć¶ÄŸrenmek istiyorsan Cumartesi 17'de 6 pm BST'te olacak topluluk konuşmasını dinleyebilir ya da bu konuya gƶz atabilirsiniz.
@ShinyArrow tarafından yazıldı

šŸ™Š Topluluk Konuşması

Topluluk konuşması bu kez iyiydi, tamamen: Zed euhhh demek istediğim 1.8'in kaldırılışı ve 1.12.2'ye geƧiş.
Ƈok fazla bundan bahsetmeme gerek yok, ayrıca CubeCraft'ın 1.12.2'ye geƧişiyle ilgili bazı gĆ¼ncellemeler olacak:
Bu değişim sadece Java'ya ait değil ayrıca Bedrock'ta da olacak, 1.8 gidecek, ama daha son bir karar verilmiş değil. 1.12.2'nin seƧilme sebebi tam olarak 1.9 ve 1.12.2'nin aynı kod tabanına sahip olması, yani gĆ¼ncellemelerin daha kolay olması. Ayrıcac bu şekilde Sentinel de gelişecek. 1.8'in tam bitiş tarihi 15 Haziran 2021. 1.8'i ayakta tutmak iƧin uzun bir sĆ¼re boyunca bĆ¼yĆ¼k bir Ƨoğunluğumuzun oynaması lazım.
Yani sonuƧ:
- Zed ile Yemek Yapma geri dƶnmeyecek
- Zed'in detone olmaları, yeni bir CubeCraft klasiği
- Zed daha fazla detone iƧin videolar oynatacak
- Zed su iƧmek iƧin fazla zaman harcadı
Yani, Cubecraft 1.8/1.9+'dan Cubecraft 1.12.2'ye geƧmeyeceğiz onun yerine ZedCraft 1.12.2'ye geƧeceğiz.

@99th_DutchNubnub tarafından yazıldı

šŸ“œ Yetkili Değişiklikleri

Yeni bir rehber dalgamız var! Sunucuda 4 yeni rehber, @_The13thDoctor, @Maaarijn, @Deann, ve @Modulo'ya merhaba deyin! Umarız hepiniz işinizde başarılı olursunuz! Maalesef ki @wink takımdan ayrıldı. Her şey iƧin teşekkĆ¼r ederiz!

šŸ’¼ TCCT Applications

TCCT is searching for staff! Do you think CubeCraft having their own newspaper is incredible and do you want to contribute? Below are the options, click on the headings to apply!

šŸ–‹ Editor

As an editor you combine all the articles into the newspaper. You also add the translations with spoilers. Make sure you know how BB codes work before you apply. This job does take quite a lot time each week!

šŸ§Š Reporter

A reporter writes articles for the newspaper. They also actively search for content to write about across the Network. Itā€™s super fun to work as a reporter!

šŸŒ Translator

Your job will be translating the newspaper into your own language. We already have many different languages so maybe we wonā€™t accept you if it is a new language.

šŸ›  Helper

As a helper you can help us moderate our discord server. You need to be at least level 3 in our server!

Don't forget to join our Discord server!

Click here for the link - Information can be found there.​

THIS THREAD WAS MADE BY: @xEefster & @ShinyArrow

Last edited:

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
View attachment 191532

šŸ€ Lets Jump

Partyy timeeee!! There is a sale, an update, and a finishing story! Just to keep you hyped a fun fact before we start: in Dutch ā€œjumpā€ is translated to ā€œspringā€. Donā€™t we love that how jumping is the same as the spring season? Because I do! Now go and read those new articles we made!

šŸŒ· 5 Times S

Note: Read this as an aggressive salesman)
The java store has up to 50% off now, and that is indeed a good % to have off.
Bedrock has 30% off all ranks. I would recommend buying one for a game you enjoy!
You can save money on:
- Ranks
- Point multipliers
- Cubelets
- Bundles
- And PACKS

I did the math and you can save 122 GBP (140.85 EUR) on an obsidian rank.
Now what could you buy that saved money on?
A Nuie - 1800mm MDF High Gloss Front Bath Panels - White bathtub
and 29.9065420561 rubber ducks if they happen to cost 1.07 GBP (1.24 EUR)
Or you could buy 18.7692307692 Uber Cublets including the sale and not including best value for money.

Also im pretty sure you can buy skywars.

šŸƒā€ā™‚ļø Death Run

Death Run, for the people who donā€™t know what it is: it's a parkour speedrun minigame originating from HiveMC. Many people may know The Hive from various different gamemodes. One of those gamemodes is Death Run. But because hivemc shut its java servers down, Java players canā€™t play this gamemode anymore. So @Zillu came up with the idea to bring deathrun to Cubecraft! The people who read this thread have very mixed reactions. First of all I would like to compliment @Zillu for the lay-out of his thread. For everyone whoā€™s wondering how to make a good thread? This is how you do it! Let us move on to the thread itself. Over 40 people reacted with disagree or agree. And itā€™s very mixed. In the comments all the people explain that it is copied from the hive. And CCG shouldnā€™t copy from other servers.
Well, in zilluā€™s thread he covers so few changes from The Hive that it really isnā€™t noticeable. But like he mentioned in the thread, he wants other ideas to add so it isnā€™t a straight-up copy from HiveMc. And when I asked him personally about the idea, he said that the only really straight copy could be that there's a death team and a runner team. I think that the idea of deathrun is super great! Iā€™ve played it myself for many hours on the hive. But it should get a lot of changes just like Cubecraft does with all of its gamemodes. For example; skyblock is a very common concept in minecraft. But CubeCraft made it special again and stood out in comparison with other servers. And I believe that they can do the same with deathrun. Make special maps and a whole new gamemode like this. But for the people who donā€™t know what deathrun is. Let me explain it briefly: in deathrun there are in 2 teams. 1 team consisting out of 2 players activating traps for the runners. The runners are running as fast as they can to the end of the track. The track has many obstacles like parkour and pathfinding. Traps can be things like disappearing blocks or tnt falling so you die or have to wait. If you die you respawn at the last checkpoint and you can still run. The team consisting out of 2 players canā€™t win in the original gamemode. Maybe it could be a thing from Cubecraft that you would get only an x amount of lives. Or something else because I know that the game developers of Cubecraft are very creative.
Disclaimer: this is just a suggestion from zillu. So leave your opinion down in his thread here.

Article by: @colinverp

šŸŒŸ Top 3 Threads

šŸ„‡ Daily Stats Repost! - by @colinverp

Imagine you have just spent the whole day getting tons of wins and kills! Well, it would be a bit of a shame if you can't find out exactly how many you got that day, right? Well, with this suggestion your dreams may be your command.

There are so many memories on cube, so what's ures? Well, in this thread you can share yours!

You guys love different types of maps, it would be boring without change. Which is why some people want more: 8 player maps on solo eggwars. If you want this too, then check out this thread!

@Majksa, the guy with an incredibly hard name to pronounce, has big tasks for TCCT. He is a Devereator. Also known as Developer, proofreader and translator combined! (No, I did not totally just make Devereator up myself ā˜¹).
He says his job is very easy, so lets replace him. Eeuh, I meant, let him explain it. He basically writes some magic in IntelliJ and that leads to cool stuff. (I do not have a single clue what IntelliJ is but sure). For example, he made our beautiful TCCT bot with verification, music, counting and giveaways. As a proofreader he makes sure that the other Czech translations are correct, and he makes translations himself as a translator. All that just to make the news available for the *amazing* Czech community!
Why he joined our team? I keep wondering myself that too... No just kidding he is amazing! He saw our 23th edition and liked the idea of summarizing every week news. He checked us out and decided to stay. As it should. His expectations were almost right. Even though he did not expect our community to be this close and friendly. It is not a mess if you ask him, but the translations could be better organised. (True, but- no there is no but they could be more organized :,) ).
As everybody, @Majksa has cute dreams for TCCT. He wants the newspaper to be available for as many as possible community members. And to have it in as many languages as possible! He does his part with Czech, but he does not know all languages. Can you help him making his dream come true by translating in your own language? Another thing he wants is making more and more features for the staff team and the community with his bot. The easier the better!
A few things you should definitely know about @Majksa before you talk to him:
- He is way more active than he should be. (wait, is he?)
- He spends a lot of time coding
- He used to main PHP but as the time flew past, he really fell in love with Java (again you do what?!)
- Other languages he knows are JavaScript and python. But he does not used those much
- He jokes a lot, which can also include some ā€œbad meanā€ jokes, but he never means it seriously <3
- He can play chess, I love that!
Last but not least he wanted to add: ā€œWe are less scary than we seem! šŸ˜Šā€ ā€“ @Majksa

Article by: @xEefster

On 14th of April, CubeCraft came with an interesting new announcement. CubeCraft Java will be updated to 1.12.2 and will be supporting all its content! With the update to 1.12.2, there will be many more future update possibilities for CubeCraft, for instance, colourful lobbies, new cosmetics and much more. Java 1.8 will be shutting down on the 15th of 2021, which is the same day that CubeCraft will be dropping support for 1.9-1.11. There was a community talk hosted on Saturday 17th 2021 at 6 pm BST. If you want to know more about the update, take a look at this thread

šŸ™Š The Community Talk

The community talk was also a good one this time, it was all about: Zed euhhh I mean 1.8 being removed and the update to 1.12.2.
I don't need to tell you more about that, there were also some updates about Cubecraft moving to 1.12.2:
This change is not only for Java but this will also be for bedrock, 1.8 will go away, but there are no final events for that yet. choosing 1.12.2 specifically is because 1.12.2 and 1.9 are relatively similar in code base, which means updating to the latter is also relatively easier. Sentinel will therefore only get better. the specific date for the end of the 1.8 network is the 15th of June, 2021. To keep 1.8 we have to play with a large number for a longer period of time
So the conclusion:
- Cooking with Zed will not return
- Zed's voice cracks, a new CubeCraft classic
- Zed play through videos for more voice cracks
- Zed took far too much time to just drink water
So, we are not going from Cubecraft 1.8/1.9+ to Cubecraft 1.12.2 but we are going to ZedCraft 1.12.2.

Article by: @99th_DutchNubnub

šŸ“œ Staff Changes

Well, we have an amazing new helper wave! 4 brand new helpers on the network, say hello to: @_The13thDoctor, @Maaarijn, @Deann, and @Modulo. We all hope you guys do great! Unfortunately @wink has left the team. Thanks for everthing!

šŸ€ Pojďmě skĆ”kat!

Čas na oslavu!! Je tu sleva, aktualizace a zakončenĆ­ pÅ™Ć­běhu! Jen abychom vĆ”s udrželi natěŔenĆ©, tady je fakt: v holandÅ”tině je ā€œjumpā€œ přeložen jako ā€œjaroā€œ. Nepřijde vĆ”m vtipnĆ© jak skĆ”kĆ”nĆ­ je stejnĆ© jako jaro? Protože mě ano! Teď si přečtěte ty novĆ© člĆ”nky, kterĆ© jsme napsali!

šŸŒ· PětkrĆ”t S

PoznĆ”mka: čtěte tohle jako agresivnĆ­ prodavač)
VelkolepĆ½ ĆŗžasnĆ½ jarnĆ­ vĆ½prodej!
Jaba obchod mĆ” až 50% slevu, a to je opravdu vĆ½bordnĆ©
Bedrock mĆ” slevu 30% na vÅ”echny ranky. Doporučil bych nakoupit pro jeden platformu, kterĆ” vĆ”s bavĆ­!
MÅÆžete uÅ”etřit na:
- Ranks
- Point multipliers
- Cubelets
- Bundles
- And PACKS
Spočƭtel jsem že obsidiĆ”novĆ©m ranku mÅÆžete uÅ”etřit 122 GBP (140,85 EUR).
Za co byste si za ty uÅ”etřenĆ© penĆ­ze mohli koupit?
A Nuie - 1800 mm MDF vysoce lesklĆ© přednĆ­ koupelnovĆ© panely - bĆ­lĆ” vana
a 29,9065420561 gumovĆ½ch kachniček, pokud nĆ”hodou stojĆ­ 1,07 GBP (1,24 EUR)
Nebo si mÅÆžete takĆ© koupit 18,7692307692 Uber Cublets.
Taky jsem si jistĆ½ že si mÅÆžete koupit skywars.

Autor člĆ”nku: @Conea64

šŸƒā€ā™‚ļø Death Run

šŸŒŸ Top 3 Threads

@Majksa, klučina s nehorĆ”zně těžce vyslovitelnĆ½m jmĆ©nem, mĆ” velkĆ© Ćŗkoly v TCCT. Je to Devereator. TakĆ© znĆ”m jako VĆ½vojĆ”Å™[Developer], kontrolovač[proofreader] a překladatel[translator] dohromady! (Ne, vÅÆbec jsem si teď same pojem Devereator nevymyslela ā˜¹).
Å˜Ć­kĆ”, že jeho prĆ”ce je velmi lehkĆ”, takže ho pojdmě vyměnit. Eeuh, myslĆ­m, nech mě to vysvětlit. Vlastně napiÅ”e nějakou magii v IntelliJ a ta dělĆ” cool věci. (VÅÆbec netuÅ”Ć­m co IntelliJ je ale ok). NapÅ™Ć­klad udělal naÅ”eho nĆ”dhernĆ©ho TCCT bota s ověřenĆ­m, hudbou, počƭtĆ”nĆ­m a soutěžemi. Jako proofreader takĆ© dohlĆ­Å¾Ć­ na to, aby byli českĆ© překlady sprĆ”vně a takĆ© nějakĆ© i sĆ”m překlĆ”dĆ”, jakožto translator. A to věchno jenom pro to aby byly tyto zprĆ”vy dostupnĆ© pro naÅ”Ć­ *Ćŗžasnou* českou komunitu!
Proč se připojil do naÅ”eho tĆ½ymu? Taky nad tĆ­m někdy přemĆ½Å”lĆ­m... Ne, dělĆ”m si srandu, je ĆŗžasnĆ½! Viděl naÅ”e 23. vydĆ”nĆ­ a lĆ­bila se mu myÅ”lenka shrnout to, co se každĆ½ tĆ½den stalo. Zkusil to a rozhodl se zÅÆstat. Jak by měl. Jeho očekĆ”vĆ”nĆ­ se prakticky naplnila. I když nečekal, že naÅ”e komunita bude tak blĆ­zkĆ” a pÅ™Ć”telskĆ”. MyslĆ­ si, že to tady nenĆ­ nepoÅ™Ć”dek, ale překlady by mohly bĆ½t lĆ©pe organizovĆ”ny. (To je pravda, ale - ne, tady nenĆ­ Å¾Ć”dnĆ© ale, mohly by bĆ½t organizovanějÅ”Ć­:,)).
Jako každĆ½ mĆ” @Majksa svĆ© roztomilĆ© sny pro TCCT. Chce, aby noviny byly dostupnĆ© pro co nejvĆ­ce členÅÆ komunity. A mĆ­t to v co největÅ”Ć­m počtu jazykÅÆ! PodĆ­lĆ­ se na čeÅ”tině, ale neznĆ” vÅ”echny jazyky, takže bys mu možnĆ” mohl pomoci splnit jeho sen překlĆ”dnĆ­m do svĆ©ho jazyka? DalÅ”Ć­ věc, kterou chce, je vytvĆ”Å™et stĆ”le vĆ­ce funkcĆ­ pro tĆ½m zaměstnancÅÆ a komunitu pomocĆ­ svĆ©ho robota. Čƭm jednoduÅ”Å”Ć­, tĆ­m lepÅ”Ć­!
Než s nĆ­m budete mluvit, měli byste o @Majksa určitě vědět:
- Je mnohem aktivnějÅ”Ć­, než by měl bĆ½t. (cože, on je?)
- TrĆ”vĆ­ spoustu času programovĆ”nĆ­m
- PouÅ¾Ć­val hlavně PHP, ale jak čas letěl, opravdu se zamiloval do Javy (znova, cože dělĆ”?!)
- DalÅ”Ć­ jazyky, kterĆ© znĆ”, jsou JavaScript a python. Ale ty moc nevyuÅ¾Ć­vĆ”
- Hodně vtipkuje, což mÅÆže zahrnovat i některĆ© ā€žÅ”patnĆ© zlĆ©ā€œ vtipy, ale nikdy to nemyslĆ­ vĆ”Å¾ně <3
- UmĆ­ hrĆ”t Å”achy, to se mi lĆ­bĆ­!
V neposlednĆ­ řadě chtěl dodat: ā€žJsme mĆ©ně děsivĆ­, než se zdĆ”! šŸ˜Š ā€- @Majksa

Autor člĆ”nku: @xEefster
Přeložil: @Majksa

šŸ“ˆ CubeCraft aktualizuje na 1.12.2!

14. dubna CubeCraft vydal zajĆ­mevĆ© oznĆ”menĆ­. CubeCraft Java bude aktualizovĆ”na na 1.12.2 a bude tak podporovat vÅ”e co tato verze nabĆ­zĆ­
a budoucnu bude pro CubeCraft existovat mnohem vĆ­ce možnostĆ­ aktualizace, napÅ™Ć­klad barevnĆ© lobby, novĆ© kosmetickĆ© předměty a mnoho dalÅ”Ć­. Java 1.8 bude ukončen 15. 20. 2021.
Pokud se chcete dozvědět vĆ­ce, v sobotu 17. ledna 2021 v 18:00 BST se bude konat komunitnĆ­ přednĆ”Å”ka nebo se podĆ­vat na
tenhle člĆ”nek

Autor člĆ”nku: @ShinyArrow

šŸ™Š The Community Talk

šŸ“œ Staff Changes

šŸ€ Laten We Springen!

Feestje!! Er is een uitverkoop, een update en het einde van een verhaal! Gewoon om je enthousiast te houden een grappig feitje voor we starten: in het Engels betekent "spring", "lente". Is het niet leuk hoe springen hetzelfde is als de lente? Ik vind van wel! Ga nu snel onze nieuwe artikels lezen!

šŸŒ· 5 Keer S

Note: Lees dit als een agressieve verkoper
Spectaculaire Verbazingwekkende Sibilance Lente Uitverkoop!
De java winkel heeft tot 50% uitverkoop op dit moment, en dat is een goed percentage om eraf te trekken.
Bedrock heeft 30% uitverkoop op alle ranks. Ik zou aanraden om er Ć©Ć©n te kopen voor een game die je leuk vindt!
Je kan geld besparen op:
- Ranks
- Point multipliers
- Cubelets
- Bundles
- En PACKS
Ik heb het uitgerekend en je kan 122 GBP (140.85 EUR) op een obsidian rank besparen.
Waar zou je al dat geld aan kunnen uitgeven?
Een Nuie - 1800mm MDF High Gloss Front Bath Panels - Witte badkuip
of 29.9065420561 badeendjes als ze toevallig 1.07 GBP (1.24 EUR) kosten.
Of je zou 18.1692307692 Uber Cubelets kopen inclusief de uitverkoop en niet inclusief de beste waarde voor geld.
Ik weet ook vrij zeker dat je skywars kan kopen.

šŸƒā€ā™‚ļø Death Run

šŸŒŸ Top 3 Threads

šŸ„‡ Dagelijkse Statistieken Rapport! - door @colinverp

Stel je voor dat je net de hele dag hebt besteed aan een hele hoop wins en kills krijgen! Dan zou het een beetje jammer zijn als je niet precies kon vinden hoeveel je er die dag hebt gehaald, toch? Met deze suggestie kunnen je dromen werkelijkheid worden.

šŸ„ˆ Favoriete Ervaring - door @ErfanXMagicXpro

Er zijn zoveel herinneringen op cube, wat is jouw favoriete? In deze thread can je jouw herinneringen delen!

šŸ„‰ Meer Diverse Maps! - door @SlinkyGnu05604

Jullie vinden verschillende maps leuk, zonder afwisseling zou het maar saai zijn. Daarom willen sommige mensen meer: 8 speler maps in solo eggwars. Als jij dit ook wil, bekijk dan deze thread!

Op 14 april kwam CubeCraft met een interessante aankondiging. CubeCraft Java zal updaten naar 1.12.2 en zal al diens content ondersteunen! Met de update naar 1.12.2 zullen er een heleboel toekomstige update mogelijkheden voor CubeCraft komen, bijvoorbeeld gekleurde lobbies, nieuwe cosmetics en nog veel meer. Java 1.8 zal op 15 juni 2021 sluiten en op diezelfde dag zal CubeCraft de ondersteuning voor 1.9-1.11 stoppen. Er was hier een community talk over op zaterdag 17 april 2021 om 18:00 BST of bekijk deze thread.

šŸ™Š The Community Talk

šŸ“œ Staff Veranderingen

We hebben een fantastische nieuwe helper wave! 4 gloednieuwe helpers op cube, zeg hallo tegen: @_The13thDoctor, @Maaarijn, @Deann en @Modulo. We hopen allemaal dat jullie het goed gaan doen! Helaas heeft @wink het team verlaten. Bedankt voor alles!

šŸ€ Hadi Zıpla

Parti zamanı!! Şu anda bir indirim, bir gĆ¼ncelleme ve bitiş iƧin bir hikaye var! Sizi heyecanlı tutmak iƧin bir bilgi ile başlayalım: FelemenkƧede "jump", "bahar" anlamına gelir. Nasıl zıplamanın ve baharın aynı anlama geldiğini sevmiyor muyuz? Ć‡Ć¼nkĆ¼ ben seviyorum! Şimdi git ve yazdığımız yeni makaleleri oku!

šŸŒ· 5 kere S

Not: Read bunu agresif bir satıcı gibi oku)
Java marketi %50'ye varan indirime girdi, ve bu kesinlikle iyi bir %.
Bedrock'ta tĆ¼m rĆ¼tbeler %30 indirimde. Sevdiğin bir oyun iƧin almanı ƶneririm!
Şunlardan paradan tasarruf edebilirsin:
- RĆ¼tbeler
- Puan Katlayıcıları
- Cubeletler
- Koleksiyonlar
- ve PAKETLER
Matematiğini yaptım ve bir obsidyen rĆ¼tbesinden 122 GBP (140.85 EUR, 1362 TL) tasarruf edebilirsin.
Peki bu tasarruf ettiğin parayla başka neler alabilirsin?
Bir Nuie - 1800mm MDF Parlak Kaplama Ɩn Banyo Dolabı - Beyaz kĆ¼vet
ve tanesi 1.07 GBP'den (1.24 EUR) 29.9065420561 tane plastik ƶrdek
ya da indirime dahil 18.7692307692 tane Uber Cubelet alabilirsin.
Ayrıca skywars alabileceğinden eminim.

@Conea64 tarafından yazıldı

šŸƒā€ā™‚ļø Death Run

ƜzgĆ¼nĆ¼z, bu makale mevcut değil.

šŸŒŸ Top 3 Konu

šŸ„‡ Daily Stats Report! - by @colinverp

TĆ¼m gĆ¼nĆ¼nĆ¼ kazanma ve ƶldĆ¼rme kasarak geƧirdiğini dĆ¼ÅŸĆ¼n! Eh, o gĆ¼n kaƧ kazanma veya ƶldĆ¼rme kazandığını bilmemek kƶtĆ¼ olurdu, değil mi? O zaman, bu ƶneri hayallerini gerƧekleştirebilir.

Cube'de herkesin Ƨok fazla anısı var, seninki ne? Bu konuda paylaşabilirsin!

Farklı harita Ƨeşitlerini seviyorsunuz, bir değişiklik olmadan sıkıcı olurdu. Bu yĆ¼zden bazı oyuncuları fazlasını istiyor: Solo Eggwars'ta 8 kişilik haritalar. Eğer sen de istiyorsan bu konuya gƶz at!

@Ben5124 tarafından yazıldı

ā“ Majksa ile Rƶportaj

Telaffuz etmesi Ƨok zor bir ismi olan @Majksa, TCCT'de bĆ¼yĆ¼k gƶrevlere sahip. O bir Devereatƶr. Yani bir Tasarımcı, tercĆ¼man ve dĆ¼zeltici! (Hayır, Devereatƶr'Ć¼ kesinlikle kendi kafamdan uydurmadım ā˜¹).
İşinin Ƨok kolay olduğunu sƶylĆ¼yor, o zaman onun yerine başkasını alalım. Um, yani aƧıklamasına izin verelim. BasitƧe, IntelliJ'de bĆ¼yĆ¼ yapıyor ve bu da havalı şeylere yol aƧıyor. (IntelliJ'in ne olduğu hakkında hiƧbir fikrim yok ama olsun). Mesela, gĆ¼zelim TCCT botumuzu onaylama, mĆ¼zik, sayma ve Ƨekilişler yapabilir hale getirdi. Bir dĆ¼zeltici olarak diğer ƇekƧe Ƨevirilerin doğruluğunu kontrol ediyor, ve tercĆ¼man olarak Ƨeviri yapıyor. TĆ¼m bunların hepsi sadece gazeteyi *harika* Ƈek kitlesine uygun hale getirmek iƧin!
Neden takımımıza katıldı? Ben de merak ediyorum... Hayır, sadece şaka yapıyorum, o mĆ¼kemmel biri! 23. baskımızı gƶrdĆ¼ÄŸĆ¼nde her hafta haber ƶzeti olayını sevdi. Grubumuza gƶz attı ve kalmaya karar verdi. Olması gerektiği gibi. Beklentileri neredeyse aynıydı. Tabi topluluğumuzun bu kadar cana yakın ve arkadaş canlısı olduğunu tahmin etmemişti. Eğer ona sorarsan karmaşa yok, ama Ƨeviriler daha iyi organize edilebilirdi. (Doğru, ama- hayır daha iyi organize edilmelerinin bir yolu yok :,) ).
Herkes gibi, @Majksa'nın da TCCT iƧin şirin hayalleri var. Gazetenin mĆ¼mkĆ¼n olduğu kadar topluluk Ć¼yesine ulaşmasını istiyor. Ve mĆ¼mkĆ¼n olduğu kadar fazla dilde mevcut olmasını! O işini ƇekƧe ile yapıyor, ama tĆ¼m dilleri bilmiyor. Onun hayalini kendi dilinde Ƨevirerek gerƧekleştirebilir misin? Ä°stediği başka bir şey ise yetkili takımı ve topluluk iƧin botuyla daha fazla iƧerik Ć¼retebilmek. Ne kadar kolay o kadar iyi!
@Majksa ile konuşmadan ƶnce onun hakkında bilmen gereken birkaƧ şey:
- Olması gerektiğinden Ƨok daha aktif.
- Zamanının bĆ¼yĆ¼k bir kısmını kodlama ile harcıyor
- PHP ile kodlama yapıyordu ama zaman ilerledikƧe, Java'ya aşık oldu (tekrardan, sen ne yapıyorsun?!)
- Bildiği diğer diller JavaScript ve python. Ama onları kullanmaya o kadar alışkın değil.
- SıkƧa şaka yapıyor, bazen "kƶtĆ¼ ve kaba" şakalar da, ama hiƧbir zaman ciddi bir şekilde sƶylemiyor <3
- SatranƧ oynayabiliyor, bunu seviyorum!
Son olarak eklemek istediği bir şey: "GƶrĆ¼ndĆ¼ÄŸĆ¼mĆ¼zden Ƨok daha az korkuncuz! šŸ˜Šā€ ā€“ @Majksa

@xEefster tarafından yazıldı

šŸ“ˆ CubeCraft 1.12.2'ye gĆ¼ncelleniyor!

14 Nisan'da, Cubecraft ilginƧ bir duyuruyla geldi. CubeCraft 1.12.2'ye gĆ¼ncellenecek ve tĆ¼m iƧeriğini destekleyecek! 1.12.2'ye geƧişle, CubeCraft'ta gelecek iƧin Ƨok daha fazla gĆ¼ncelleme potansiyeli olacak, mesela, renkli lobiler, yeni kozmetikler ve Ƨok daha fazlası. Java 1.8 2021 Haziran 15'te kapatılacak, aynı gĆ¼nde 1.9 ve 1.11 destekleri de bitecek. Daha fazla Ć¶ÄŸrenmek istiyorsan Cumartesi 17'de 6 pm BST'te olacak topluluk konuşmasını dinleyebilir ya da bu konuya gƶz atabilirsiniz.
@ShinyArrow tarafından yazıldı

šŸ™Š Topluluk Konuşması

Topluluk konuşması bu kez iyiydi, tamamen: Zed euhhh demek istediğim 1.8'in kaldırılışı ve 1.12.2'ye geƧiş.
Ƈok fazla bundan bahsetmeme gerek yok, ayrıca CubeCraft'ın 1.12.2'ye geƧişiyle ilgili bazı gĆ¼ncellemeler olacak:
Bu değişim sadece Java'ya ait değil ayrıca Bedrock'ta da olacak, 1.8 gidecek, ama daha son bir karar verilmiş değil. 1.12.2'nin seƧilme sebebi tam olarak 1.9 ve 1.12.2'nin aynı kod tabanına sahip olması, yani gĆ¼ncellemelerin daha kolay olması. Ayrıcac bu şekilde Sentinel de gelişecek. 1.8'in tam bitiş tarihi 15 Haziran 2021. 1.8'i ayakta tutmak iƧin uzun bir sĆ¼re boyunca bĆ¼yĆ¼k bir Ƨoğunluğumuzun oynaması lazım.
Yani sonuƧ:
- Zed ile Yemek Yapma geri dƶnmeyecek
- Zed'in detone olmaları, yeni bir CubeCraft klasiği
- Zed daha fazla detone iƧin videolar oynatacak
- Zed su iƧmek iƧin fazla zaman harcadı
Yani, Cubecraft 1.8/1.9+'dan Cubecraft 1.12.2'ye geƧmeyeceğiz onun yerine ZedCraft 1.12.2'ye geƧeceğiz.

@99th_DutchNubnub tarafından yazıldı

šŸ“œ Yetkili Değişiklikleri

Yeni bir rehber dalgamız var! Sunucuda 4 yeni rehber, @_The13thDoctor, @Maaarijn, @Deann, ve @Modulo'ya merhaba deyin! Umarız hepiniz işinizde başarılı olursunuz! Maalesef ki @wink takımdan ayrıldı. Her şey iƧin teşekkĆ¼r ederiz!

šŸ’¼ TCCT Applications

TCCT is searching for staff! Do you think CubeCraft having their own newspaper is incredible and do you want to contribute? Below are the options, click on the headings to apply!

šŸ–‹ Editor

As an editor you combine all the articles into the newspaper. You also add the translations with spoilers. Make sure you know how BB codes work before you apply. This job does take quite a lot time each week!

šŸ§Š Reporter

A reporter writes articles for the newspaper. They also actively search for content to write about across the Network. Itā€™s super fun to work as a reporter!

šŸŒ Translator

Your job will be translating the newspaper into your own language. We already have many different languages so maybe we wonā€™t accept you if it is a new language.

šŸ›  Helper

As a helper you can help us moderate our discord server. You need to be at least level 3 in our server!

Don't forget to join our Discord server!

Click here for the link - Information can be found there.​

THIS THREAD WAS MADE BY: @xEefster & @ShinyArrow

Amazing edition! I always enjoy these. <3

šŸ“œ Staff Changes

Well, we have an amazing new helper wave! 4 brand new helpers on the network, say hello to: @_The13thDoctor, @Maaarijn, @Deann, and @Modulo. We all hope you guys do great! Unfortunately @wink has left the team. Thanks for everthing!

Btw, my tag is @_The13thDoctor_ :P

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ā™”
Team CubeCraft
šŸ› ļø Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ā™”
Pronouns
He/Him
Great edition as usual! Keep up the good work ā¤

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom