• Haha
Reactions: Alexp192

Frontlane

🦦
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Congrats to all the staff, builders and developers who made this possible. You really outdid yourselves! Well done, the RPG is amazing and hopefully we'll see more of this in the future.

• Love
Reactions: Diav and Matriox

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
I love these rpg adventures rather than mini games. I’m really hoping you make a long 5 hour rpg that’s filled with story and permanent next!

I wish I could experience the entire update but my internet is so trash so until later I can’t even get the to farmer yet XD

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Respect to the builders, designers and devs for this amazing game, the lobbies, new loot and new maps! Honestly didn't expect the Spring event to be this big. Great job!!

also got rickrolled today, thanks

Reactions: Diav

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Amazing update! Loved it from the moment I went into the mine. The little memes and puns are what made it even more special and gave it that CubeCraft touch! Well done team! :))

Evil Bunny stood no chance btw

Reactions: Alexp192

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
I don't think I have ever enjoyed a seasonal update as much as I did this time! Damn, you should do this more often :3

ssunsett

Moderator ☀️
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 25, 2021
Belgium
This awesome update was worth the wait! Huge thanks to the staff team 😍

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
I've already finished the Spring Adventure - unfortunately :( - and it was absolutely awesome. I honestly can't believe how much detail has been put into this seasonal adventure!

Also, the main lobby... It's amazing. I really like how it's not the same as last year and I definitely hope that we'll see a new main lobby like this one when Easter is over. It's so much more welcoming with all those beautiful colours and more open space instead of tall and grey buildings, to be honest!

Big props to the entire staff team for making this update possible. :)) 🐇

ItzJqlmer

Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2018
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I dont know how people already finished this amazing adventure, I'm just slow probably. I really like this, along with the new maps and the amazing looking lobby! Everything looks so beautiful! definitely worth playing!

MrThorian

Apr 26, 2016
Check status message
the new main hub and the story locations look really nice (don't get me wrong, it's not what I don't like, it's just my humble opinion, read it and if you don't like it, don't just attack because I prefer something else than most players, if everyone liked the same thing then the world would be a duller place), at first I was happy not to have to hunt those eggs like last few years however, after completing this, I can say that I'm personally not a big fan of this RPG story, I am going to admit that I prefer the present/egg/beachball hunts more then this RPG

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Top Bottom