Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Community Highlights - July 🌊

Hello everyone, I’m back for another community highlights thread! July saw a huge increase in activity all across the community, and I think we all have an idea why that happened... I apologise if there are any errors with the formatting, it started breaking halfway through but I didn't want to start again. Without any further ado, here are your highlights!

July Updates 🌊
To start off, let’s take a look at all of the updates and changes that have happened across the network this month! I promised you all that I would have more to put in this section in the future, and oh boy, do I! Let me show you:

Team CubeCraft Q&A
At the end of June, this event was announced on the Discord server to take place on July 7th. In it, we got a sneak peak at the upcoming 1.19/1.20 update and got to ask questions for members of the admin team to answer! If you couldn’t make it to the event, you can listen to it here. Special thanks to @SlinkyGnu05604 for uploading this for us!

Public Testing
The “secret lab” first appeared in the lobby on July 5th, and it was soon revealed that this area would contain an NPC used to send players to the 1.19/1.20 public testing network. This network opened up on July 13th for around a week.

1.19/1.20 Update
Almost certainly one of the most long-awaited updates of all time, the massive 1.19/1.20 update finally made it onto the Bedrock network on July 19th! @Efcluke94 tells us all about it and encourages you to send the team your feedback here!

New Forums Guide
Did you know that there has always been a linked forum guide in The Lobby section of the forums? Well, on July 25th, this link was replaced by a new and more detailed version made by @Hoshi. Check it out for yourself here!

Summer Update
This month, we were blessed with not one, but two, big official updates! The summer seasonal event, introduced on July 27th, includes some brand new maps and a brand new Bedrock bundle, as well as returning ones. Go check it out here!

Official Design Discord
On July 28th, CubeCraft created a new official Discord server intended for people to share their creations and get feedback from creators! I was told that I could invite friends, so I think I’ll invite all of you! Here!

Marketplace Releases
On July 18, CubeCraft released the Igneous texture pack onto the Minecraft marketplace! This was a collaboration with Magma. You can find the texture pack here and watch the trailer here!
On July 25th, CubeCraft released the Emric PvP texture pack onto the Minecraft marketplace! This was a collaboration with Chr7st. Once again, you can find the texture pack here and watch the trailer here!

Team Changes
On July 16th, Imminent left the Helper team. This was the only team change this month, but perhaps we could be seeing some Helper → Mod promotions and maybe even some new Helpers very soon?

Top Threads 🌊
Check out the most popular threads that were posted on the forums this month! Friendly reminder to react to all of the original posts in threads that you like, as this will give those threads a better chance of making it onto this list!

Best Suggestions
Out of 138 threads, here were the top three:

🥇 Bundles, Packs & Cosmetics Suggestions by @Hoshi
🥈 Feedback on 1.19 Eggwars by @PhilSwift76
🥉 Minerware [Suggestion] by @jacob12dx

Best Creations
Out of 29 threads, here were the top three:

🥇 New layer of moderation by @TOTHTOMI
🥈 CubeCraft Bedrock 1.19 Discord QNA Event (7/7/2023) by @SlinkyGnu05604
🥉 Minecraft Keybinds Switcher! (Bedrock) by @FreezeEngine

Hall of Fame 🌊
Here are the most active users on the forums from this month! @Hoshi managed to get a place on all of the forum leaderboards and I am astonished by how many reactions she obtained. If you want to join the Hoshi fan club, just send me a message. That aside, congratulations to everyone else who made the leaderboards as well this time! Discord stats are also back, thanks again to @Fesa for all the help!
Notice: You can request your own stats by sending a reply below or starting a conversation with me here!

Most Messages
Out of 310 users, here were the top three:

🥇 @JustNathie - 100 Messages
🥈 @roxrock - 79 Messages
🥉 @Hoshi - 74 Messages

Most Profile Posts
Out of 195 users, here were the top three:

🥇 @Hoshi - 118 Profile Posts
🥈 @GiGaGekkies - 70 Profile Posts
🥉 @Reesle - 62 Profile Posts

Most Reactions
Out of 371 users, here were the top three:

🥇 @Hoshi - 413 Reactions
🥈 @Lyriie - 138 Reactions
🥉 @Salty_Shadows - 122 Reactions

Most Discord Messages

🥇 femboy.xelia - 16,475 Messages
🥈 spooksthebunny - 10,161 Messages
🥉 notmarshycc - 9,184 Messages

July Stats 🌊
Interested in knowing some cool statistics about the community this month? Then this section is just for you! The text in brackets that you see beside each stat is how it compares to last month. The thread is also getting quite long, so I've placed some of the stats in spoilers.

General Stats
  • Forum Members Joined - 986 (+411)
  • Forum Threads Created - 278 (+133)
  • Forum Messages Sent - 1,901 (+755)
  • Forum Profile Posts Made - 1,354 (-3)
  • Forum Reactions Used - 3,772 (+1,040)
  • Discord Members Joined - 2,083 (+929)
  • Discord Messages Sent - 381,307 (+185,773)
  • Discord Tickets Opened - 1,885 (+711)

Activity Stats
  • Most messages: July 19th (156 messages)
  • Least messages: July 4th (15 messages)
Forum Messages - July 2023.png
  • Most profile posts: July 7th (72 profile posts)
  • Least profile posts: July 28th (23 profile posts)
Profile Posts - July 2023.png
  • Most reactions: July 19th (291 reactions)
  • Least reactions: July 16th (74 reactions)
Reactions - July 2023.png
  • Most Discord messages: July 19th (29,583 messages)
  • Least Discord messages: July 5th (5,782 messages)
Discord Messages - July 2023.png

Subforum & Channel Stats
Most popular subforums:

🥇 Feedback & Suggestions - 888 messages
🥈 The Lobby - 476 messages
🥉 Game Discussions - 324 messages
  • Creations - 108 Messages
  • News - 67 Messages
  • Introductions - 38 Messages
  • Events And Competitions - 5 Messages

Most popular Discord channels:

🥇 English General - 219,034 messages
🥈 Skyblock - 65,186 messages
🥉 Español General - 21,887 messages
  • EggWars - 10,742 Messages
  • Bedrock - 7,817 Messages
  • Community Corner - 5,121 Messages
  • Public Tests - 4,673 Messages
  • Battle Arena - 4,096 Messages
  • Nederlands General - 3,374 Messages
  • Media - 1,866 Messages
  • BlockWars - 1,722 Messages
  • SkyWars - 1,497 Messages
  • Looking For Party - 1,440 Messages
  • Weekly Topic - 860 Messages
  • Public Test Bugs - 843 Messages
  • Java - 779 Messages
  • Programming - 674 Messages
  • Creations - 475 Messages
  • Changelog - 39 Messages
  • Announcements - 18 Messages
  • Giveaways - 2 Messages

And that’s everything! What do you think of the updates this month? Do you agree with my picks for the top threads? Thank you for reading and have a nice day, whichever day you’re reading this on!

iikovu

Novice Member
Sep 15, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
July was a pretty interesting month, I'm definitely enjoying this update a lot thoo. Those creations are very impressive :D

Thanks for another community hightlightt, can't wait for the August highlights ^^ (fav month!!)

• Heart
Reactions: Reesle and Lyriie
Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Community Highlights - July 🌊

Hello everyone, I’m back for another community highlights thread! July saw a huge increase in activity all across the community, and I think we all have an idea why that happened... I apologise if there are any errors with the formatting, it started breaking halfway through but I didn't want to start again. Without any further ado, here are your highlights!

July Updates 🌊
To start off, let’s take a look at all of the updates and changes that have happened across the network this month! I promised you all that I would have more to put in this section in the future, and oh boy, do I! Let me show you:

Team CubeCraft Q&A
At the end of June, this event was announced on the Discord server to take place on July 7th. In it, we got a sneak peak at the upcoming 1.19/1.20 update and got to ask questions for members of the admin team to answer! If you couldn’t make it to the event, you can listen to it here. Special thanks to @SlinkyGnu05604 for uploading this for us!

Public Testing
The “secret lab” first appeared in the lobby on July 5th, and it was soon revealed that this area would contain an NPC used to send players to the 1.19/1.20 public testing network. This network opened up on July 13th for around a week.

1.19/1.20 Update
Almost certainly one of the most long-awaited updates of all time, the massive 1.19/1.20 update finally made it onto the Bedrock network on July 19th! @Efcluke94 tells us all about it and encourages you to send the team your feedback here!

New Forums Guide
Did you know that there has always been a linked forum guide in The Lobby section of the forums? Well, on July 25th, this link was replaced by a new and more detailed version made by @Hoshi. Check it out for yourself here!

Summer Update
This month, we were blessed with not one, but two, big official updates! The summer seasonal event, introduced on July 27th, includes some brand new maps and a brand new Bedrock bundle, as well as returning ones. Go check it out here!

Official Design Discord
On July 28th, CubeCraft created a new official Discord server intended for people to share their creations and get feedback from creators! I was told that I could invite friends, so I think I’ll invite all of you! Here!

Marketplace Releases
On July 18, CubeCraft released the Igneous texture pack onto the Minecraft marketplace! This was a collaboration with Magma. You can find the texture pack here and watch the trailer here!
On July 25th, CubeCraft released the Emric PvP texture pack onto the Minecraft marketplace! This was a collaboration with Chr7st. Once again, you can find the texture pack here and watch the trailer here!

Team Changes
On July 16th, Imminent left the Helper team. This was the only team change this month, but perhaps we could be seeing some Helper → Mod promotions and maybe even some new Helpers very soon?

Top Threads 🌊
Check out the most popular threads that were posted on the forums this month! Friendly reminder to react to all of the original posts in threads that you like, as this will give those threads a better chance of making it onto this list!

Best Suggestions
Out of 138 threads, here were the top three:

🥇 Bundles, Packs & Cosmetics Suggestions by @Hoshi
🥈 Feedback on 1.19 Eggwars by @PhilSwift76
🥉 Minerware [Suggestion] by @jacob12dx

Best Creations
Out of 29 threads, here were the top three:

🥇 New layer of moderation by @TOTHTOMI
🥈 CubeCraft Bedrock 1.19 Discord QNA Event (7/7/2023) by @SlinkyGnu05604
🥉 Minecraft Keybinds Switcher! (Bedrock) by @FreezeEngine

Hall of Fame 🌊
Here are the most active users on the forums from this month! @Hoshi managed to get a place on all of the forum leaderboards and I am astonished by how many reactions she obtained. If you want to join the Hoshi fan club, just send me a message. That aside, congratulations to everyone else who made the leaderboards as well this time! Discord stats are also back, thanks again to @Fesa for all the help!
Notice: You can request your own stats by sending a reply below or starting a conversation with me here!

Most Messages
Out of 310 users, here were the top three:

🥇 @JustNathie - 100 Messages
🥈 @roxrock - 79 Messages
🥉 @Hoshi - 74 Messages

Most Profile Posts
Out of 195 users, here were the top three:

🥇 @Hoshi - 118 Profile Posts
🥈 @GiGaGekkies - 70 Profile Posts
🥉 @Reesle - 62 Profile Posts

Most Reactions
Out of 371 users, here were the top three:

🥇 @Hoshi - 413 Reactions
🥈 @Lyriie - 138 Reactions
🥉 @Salty_Shadows - 122 Reactions

Most Discord Messages

🥇 femboy.xelia - 16,475 Messages
🥈 spooksthebunny - 10,161 Messages
🥉 notmarshycc - 9,184 Messages

July Stats 🌊
Interested in knowing some cool statistics about the community this month? Then this section is just for you! The text in brackets that you see beside each stat is how it compares to last month. The thread is also getting quite long, so I've placed some of the stats in spoilers.

General Stats
  • Forum Members Joined - 986 (+411)
  • Forum Threads Created - 278 (+133)
  • Forum Messages Sent - 1,901 (+755)
  • Forum Profile Posts Made - 1,354 (-3)
  • Forum Reactions Used - 3,772 (+1,040)
  • Discord Members Joined - 2,083 (+929)
  • Discord Messages Sent - 381,307 (+185,773)
  • Discord Tickets Opened - 1,885 (+711)

Activity Stats
  • Most messages: July 19th (156 messages)
  • Least messages: July 4th (15 messages)
  • Most profile posts: July 7th (72 profile posts)
  • Least profile posts: July 28th (23 profile posts)
  • Most reactions: July 19th (291 reactions)
  • Least reactions: July 16th (74 reactions)
  • Most Discord messages: July 19th (29,583 messages)
  • Least Discord messages: July 5th (5,782 messages)

Subforum & Channel Stats
Most popular subforums:

🥇 Feedback & Suggestions - 888 messages
🥈 The Lobby - 476 messages
🥉 Game Discussions - 324 messages
  • Creations - 108 Messages
  • News - 67 Messages
  • Introductions - 38 Messages
  • Events And Competitions - 5 Messages

Most popular Discord channels:

🥇 English General - 219,034 messages
🥈 Skyblock - 65,186 messages
🥉 Español General - 21,887 messages
  • EggWars - 10,742 Messages
  • Bedrock - 7,817 Messages
  • Community Corner - 5,121 Messages
  • Public Tests - 4,673 Messages
  • Battle Arena - 4,096 Messages
  • Nederlands General - 3,374 Messages
  • Media - 1,866 Messages
  • BlockWars - 1,722 Messages
  • SkyWars - 1,497 Messages
  • Looking For Party - 1,440 Messages
  • Weekly Topic - 860 Messages
  • Public Test Bugs - 843 Messages
  • Java - 779 Messages
  • Programming - 674 Messages
  • Creations - 475 Messages
  • Changelog - 39 Messages
  • Announcements - 18 Messages
  • Giveaways - 2 Messages

And that’s everything! What do you think of the updates this month? Do you agree with my picks for the top threads? Thank you for reading and have a nice day, whichever day you’re reading this on!
Nice, well done as every month :)

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom