Mar 17, 2014
fabulous land
3462b90dffd6dec5ee43bf4b18a44ee2.png

132c764adadb4e07f7503e11f72e2547.png

c20262fe46edca6c802c160fec74a47d.png

dda285902805302f5260ef1eeb691122.png

36e0c3c9f94ae5bfb10565e6f314abc3.png

Recap Time!!!!!!!1111!!!!11!11!1
Morgan and DrPepper were playing "Hit each other with lollipops." Morgan neglected the fact that maces are NOT lollipops.
Juan, Dri, Tacos, and Brad were playin truth or dare and Juan dared Dri kiss either Tacos or Brad and she chose Brad but she couldn't take it and shot Brad.
Javid, Svnh, Claudia and Evan got tipsy and they all tripped simultaneously and fell off a cliff
Patle was hungry and thought "hey I could go for some maccas" but it was outside the border and the border as u know is electric
Dri decided that she didn't want to play Truth or Dare anymore so she went out to find food, and she found Stefan hoggin all da marshmellows so she murdered him in da face
Tacos was wonderin where Dri went so he went out after her, armed with a spear, but Dani was walkin by and she tripped and fell onto da spear
Soph was tired as she got no sleep so she went and found a campsite where Dri was hoggin all da marshmellows so she murdered her in da face
Roro, Joe, and Me formed a squad and since we like to do some stalkin we stalked Morgan who got sassy up in our faces and only I can be sassy so we murdered him in da face
Tacos found Soph hoggin all da marshmellows but she saw Tacos with a bloody spear and thats against her campfire policies so she murdered him in da face.
I wondered away from da squad and I found Walker hoggin all da marshmellows so we got into an argument about him hoggin da marshmellows which somehow evolved into whether or not Tony Abbott is worse than Donald Trump and we kinda murdered each other in da face
Ahmad mistook Sara for a giant steak and speared her in da face
Aimee poured a cheese bucket on Erins head so she chased Aimee and Erin threw a bucket of custard at Aimee's head but the bucket hit her and she died
Juan, abandoned after playing truth or dare, went to the feast and Joe (who abandoned the squad) was being super thug with his fanta in a mug and Juan was jealous so Juan murdered Joe in da face so Juan could wear his skin as a jacket in order to be extremely thug
All the tributes (if they are still alive at the end) get a total of $5,000,000 prize money, but if they die by the time it is over, their bae gets the money. PinkSteak, realising this, fakes her death then disguises as her own bae so she can collect the money
Ahmad, after killing Sara, decides that Soph needs to stop hoggin da marshmellows, so he murders her in da face with poison.
Blue, hypnotised by the powers of Juans thugginess, makes a sacrifice out of herself for him.
Juans fanta in a mug (stolen from Joe) is kidnapped by Erin. Angered, he poisons Erins food and she goes bye bye.
Ahmad finds that all the marshmellows are gone, he can't take it and throws himself on the fire
Roro decides that the thugginess must stop and murders Juan
7d6c74ca07398b97e2c863fdc1bbf2e3.jpg

Congrats on @Roroyourboat_ for winning da hunger games.
And better luck next time @Younisco @Iselciour @_Patrickk @Stefanvld @MorganPlayzMc @Tacosbefriends @drpeppermangle @superxsnap @TlmeLord @Driii @ModernRevolution @Aimee2323 @BlueMoon475 @Terrarialover11 @WolfWhispers @Fluffys_gurl @Soph @SSunny @Javid_ @Joe Henry @PinkStr3ak and @Aimee2323
Remember if you want to be in the next games (and you haven't been in previous games) check the thread below:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/the-ccg-hunger-games-season-5-recruitment.53412/#post-318696

I hope you enjoyed this season of the ccg annual hunger games. Remember,
May the odds be ever in your favour

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom