Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Malcolm_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2014
my own mind
tumblr_mjxt0zzeyS1rm7d3so1_400.gif
Nice picture you sent me there m8!
NOODLESSSSS, You're my #1 Turtle!!!!!! You make beautiful skins :o, we have so good memories on ts with the others although I never talk xD! You're a nice person and better than me at games (of course, everyone is better than me :P ).

Malcolm_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2014
my own mind
OMG MDSSSSSS, We haven't played together for the longest time! Where has you been even?!?! Well you're cool guy, last summer we used to play together all the time but now I barely see you :(. I hope we can meet on CCG again soon!

MdsCool

Dedicated Member
May 20, 2014
McDonalds :D
OMG MDSSSSSS, We haven't played together for the longest time! Where has you been even?!?! Well you're cool guy, last summer we used to play together all the time but now I barely see you :(. I hope we can meet on CCG again soon!
I'm still on CCG and stuff. I remember all the old times when I like made weird servers, and stuff. Are you on my friends list?

Malcolm_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2014
my own mind
Aye, I'm good, wby :o ? Well, I guess you commented for a 'TBH' so here it is. I don't know you much but I started 'talking' to you recently when Skyblock 2.0 came out :3. We were neighbored islands and I came and we became friends I guess :D . I remember you from old SkyBlock too where there was that house in spawn and people would take turns in it and you were one of the "house owners" :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
Top Bottom