Jan 30, 2014
Town of Salem
abe6e502f2cae9f5ec16f67e743be91a.gif

Reactions: PartyBlaze

PartyBlaze

Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2014
Europe
Pink is my yellow if your nose is detatched from your left eyelid.
Table is my chair when a cucumber is placed on the roof.
Anyway, you're quite active here and you bring a lot of humour to the cummunity! Remember the time when we were waiting for hours in the UHC lobby just to not get released? xD

Woof. You're really helpful and kind. If someone needs you, you're always there. And you like koalas, so that's an instant +1. :D

Woof again? Kidding aside, I haven't talked to you personally but I've seen you on the forums and you seem helpful and cool! Keep it up! :)

Hey Rich! Although we didn't really have a personal conversation, with little forums things you're always nice to talk to.
You're active on the forums and just really helpful! You're a heck of a Mod. (And you like aqua! :D) ;)

Hi were, I liek PIZZA :3
I like pizza too! Pizza is for cool people. *pretends to be cool*
I mean, hey! I've seen you around and you seem like a really cool and kind person to talk to! And you like Dr. Pepper, which makes you awesome instantly. :)

Ramen! You're always funny and I mean extremely funny. Hehe. You're really an awesome example of a Parkour Builder.
And you're helpful and serious when it's needed. You're necessary here! :D

Hai! Where to start... Except for the extremely disturbing gif of @noodles77 in the corner of my eye while typing this.
But seriously, you're really kind, helpful, and really funny. The forums wouldn't be as cool as it is now without you! :)
And your signature is the best ever. That's how we met. Awkwardly. ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Basketman wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom