Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
not trying to be rude but you said both of these

View attachment 203982
Regardless of device was part of the Last Gen consoles not being able to play for a YEAR. it took a YEAR to fix entities for Xbox One. This was before Series X and before PS5.

This still applies to Nintendo Switch as it's the newest version of it's category and type.

BUT IF MOJANG drops support for your device CUBECRAFT has nothing to do with that. And it becomes the users problem to update their device or get a new one.

I would say the same if your on a Xbox One or PS4. Just get the Series S it's only $299.

Switch players having bad FPS I agree on fixing it. But if you are using a3 year old PC with a Intel Celeron J4105 and a AMD Radeon R5. It's not cubes fault it's yours. you are on minimum requirements.
That's why I gave 3 alternatives on being the recommended and I even gave the price for the upgrades and the links.

(it's truly not that much, a person of 15+ years[atleast in my state] can legally have a job, and if not again just do yardwork.)
$300 isn't that much if you aren't spending anything.

Last edited:

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
plus... no, playing on a minecraft server is not a right, it's a feature and you can live without that.
I never said that, where did you get it from? In fact, if you go and read my first reply, I said that I Agree with the decision.

It's not cubes fault it's yours.
I never said that it was cube's fault (Only when they desupported .100 in like July and no other server at the time did) Its not cube's fault or my fault, its mojangs. If my pc is "a 10 year old pc" then why can it run .100 on 60fps? Mojang messed up 1.16.200+ and somehow you're saying that the people who complain should get a better pc. The only thing I disagree with is saying that people who are lagging should get a better pc.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
then why can it run .100 on 60fps? Mojang messed up 1.16.200+ and somehow you're saying that the people who complain should get a better pc. The only thing I disagree with is saying that people who are lagging should get a better pc.
Why does CSGO still look like a game from 2010's but can still run really good on 10 year old hardware?

Why does a Block game that can support 1080p RTX shaders and textures at 140fps now run poorly on a device made in 2010.

I agree thatMicrosoft did a stupid adding RD to all versions to drop FPS. but Render Dragon is a more modern rendering software and would work better for. Well Modern tech.

Very different scenarios. And soon those PC's from 2010 would run even chrome slower than what it had use to. (Have you ever used an older device that only has Edge? Or even Safari. It was fast back in the day but seeing it now, it is very slow)

[Deleted Member 14534]

Novice Member
Jan 2, 2021
There right. You can't support old hardware forever. It will limit what they can do with the game.

Luckily, Java Edition doesn't lag at all or have input delay (that is if I'm not playing above 1.12.2), but Cubecraft just had to remove 1.8.9. I know it's for evolving the server, but they should have done that earlier so it wouldn't affect me so hard.

Minecraft dropping support for the old harfware is good for them evolving but bad for people with old hardware so they stay with 1.16.4 or .100 but CubeCraft just had to drop the support for those versions to quote on quote "evolve."

I want CubeCraft to do something good, and so far, I'm not happy. I'm disappointed in what they think is "evolving the server."

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
"evolving the server."
Not so much as “evolving” as it is making a server(on bedrock) where there is really only 1 supported version(latest release). Every update microsoft would make it harder for the newest and older versions to play together (you can see this for yourself, if you and your friends are on a different client you can not join each others realms/servers)

Jan 7, 2022
Hello CubeCrafters 👋

This is an update to this thread regarding our removal of pre-1.16.200 versions. For the past year, we've supported all the way down to 1.16.100, and since then you have been able to join the network from that version onward. However given current circumstances, it's no longer viable for us to continue supporting 1.16 versions.

With this being said, we will be removing support for all 1.16 versions on November 30.

🤔 Why are you dropping the version?

We understand that some people may be upset with this change, however, it is no longer sustainable for us to continue supporting this version any further. We've held onto 1.16 a lot longer than we typically do any version, and initially reversed our removal of 1.16.100 & 1.16.200 due to feedback from the community. But since then, 2 new Bedrock versions have been released with 1.18 coming on the 30th, and the number of people playing on 1.16 versions has dropped dramatically. The more versions we attempt to support back, the worse the playing experience and the more difficult it becomes to maintain them.

Some of you may have noticed some obscure issues popping up on these older versions, such as the inability to break blocks at times or the lobby items being invisible. This is purely due to the nature of these versions becoming more of a technical burden and it not supporting newer systems created on our network due to its age or lack of features. The game itself is rapidly advancing, and we want to move on with it too.

❓Isn't 1.16 still very popular?

1.16 versions actually make up a very tiny number of people on our network.
On Friday, November 19 where we peaked at 23,000 players, only 266 of those were using a 1.16 version. This makes up roughly 1% of our total online players. Looking at 1.16.100 specifically which tends to have a much more vocal demand, our statistics show that within the span of a week, the highest it peaked at is around 25 out of 30,000 overall players. To put it into perspective, this makes up 0.08% of our Bedrock network.

Here is a visualization of the player count on 1.16.100:

View attachment 203448
Green = 1.16.100, Blue = 1.16.101, Yellow = 1.16.100.60
Given these numbers, it doesn't make much sense for us to continue holding back this far considering how few people actually play on this version.

🛑 How can I play on newer versions without as much lag?

We are aware that some people encounter worse performance on newer versions due to the introduction of Render Dragon, or issues such as the "pink glitch". We do, however, have a solution for that!

Following the instructions mentioned in our HelpDesk article here, you can get an x86 build of Minecraft Bedrock which does not use the Render Dragon engine. Keep in mind that you will need to be signed into an Xbox account that owns the game in order for this to work. Using this build should make the game run at a comparable rate as it did on 1.16.100.

If anyone has any questions or concerns, we're happy to answer them! 💙 Thanks for reading!
is minecraft 1.16 cave and cliffs cause if it not im fine with it

plutothemage

Jan 30, 2022
Hello CubeCrafters 👋

This is an update to this thread regarding our removal of pre-1.16.200 versions. For the past year, we've supported all the way down to 1.16.100, and since then you have been able to join the network from that version onward. However given current circumstances, it's no longer viable for us to continue supporting 1.16 versions.

With this being said, we will be removing support for all 1.16 versions on November 30.

🤔 Why are you dropping the version?

We understand that some people may be upset with this change, however, it is no longer sustainable for us to continue supporting this version any further. We've held onto 1.16 a lot longer than we typically do any version, and initially reversed our removal of 1.16.100 & 1.16.200 due to feedback from the community. But since then, 2 new Bedrock versions have been released with 1.18 coming on the 30th, and the number of people playing on 1.16 versions has dropped dramatically. The more versions we attempt to support back, the worse the playing experience and the more difficult it becomes to maintain them.

Some of you may have noticed some obscure issues popping up on these older versions, such as the inability to break blocks at times or the lobby items being invisible. This is purely due to the nature of these versions becoming more of a technical burden and it not supporting newer systems created on our network due to its age or lack of features. The game itself is rapidly advancing, and we want to move on with it too.

❓Isn't 1.16 still very popular?

1.16 versions actually make up a very tiny number of people on our network.
On Friday, November 19 where we peaked at 23,000 players, only 266 of those were using a 1.16 version. This makes up roughly 1% of our total online players. Looking at 1.16.100 specifically which tends to have a much more vocal demand, our statistics show that within the span of a week, the highest it peaked at is around 25 out of 30,000 overall players. To put it into perspective, this makes up 0.08% of our Bedrock network.

Here is a visualization of the player count on 1.16.100:

View attachment 203448
Green = 1.16.100, Blue = 1.16.101, Yellow = 1.16.100.60
Given these numbers, it doesn't make much sense for us to continue holding back this far considering how few people actually play on this version.

🛑 How can I play on newer versions without as much lag?

We are aware that some people encounter worse performance on newer versions due to the introduction of Render Dragon, or issues such as the "pink glitch". We do, however, have a solution for that!

Following the instructions mentioned in our HelpDesk article here, you can get an x86 build of Minecraft Bedrock which does not use the Render Dragon engine. Keep in mind that you will need to be signed into an Xbox account that owns the game in order for this to work. Using this build should make the game run at a comparable rate as it did on 1.16.100.

If anyone has any questions or concerns, we're happy to answer them! 💙 Thanks for reading!
what does this mean for worlds made in 1.16? the house plants world is in 1.16 and my friend and ii have been enjoying playing on it and have been trying to get you to update it to 1.18 for a while now

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
what does this mean for worlds made in 1.16? the house plants world is in 1.16 and my friend and ii have been enjoying playing on it and have been trying to get you to update it to 1.18 for a while now
This only effects the server itself, all marketplace maps should work fine :)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Eli
I, I wanna be in the room where it happens
The room where it happens
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
What a very weird and Spefic profile picture neighbor.
Reesle wrote on Maximal20's profile.
Happy Birthday!
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on Muhh's profile.
MADRID ON TOP ???
Top Bottom