Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandaa

Forum Expert
Put me in district 69 m8 :p (dont know what this is tho xD )
Is this just a sg game or what?
IGN: POWER_RANGER
What happens in this simulator? Do we get to play or something? Please give more detailed information. I am actually clueless :p
Basically, it is an online hunger games simulator. Each night I will post what happens in the night. And each day, I will post what will happen in the day, you just need to sit back and relax :p

PS: Will be updated soon. When hgbf is back, that is

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
The online generator only allows me to have 12 districts. However, I can add 12 extra slots by making the teams bigger. So, if you posted after the original teams were full, I will have to put you in an existing district. This means that you might not be with whoever you picked.

CptSwollhouse

Jul 12, 2016
Houston, Texas
The online generator only allows me to have 12 districts. However, I can add 12 extra slots by making the teams bigger. So, if you posted after the original teams were full, I will have to put you in an existing district. This means that you might not be with whoever you picked.
Fair enough! Will the games begin immediately?

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
oh i thought their would be 2 different Season 14s XD
Question can you guys make this with Hogwarts (which House do you join?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom