Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

memeboi

Jul 9, 2021
Hello! I have a suggestion that will improve Cubecraft.
A “Join lobby” feature! How does this work? Well when you open the social menu and go to friends and then tap on your friend’s profile, you’ll see a new thing called “Join lobby.” If you and your friend are in a different lobby and you click Join lobby, it will take you to their lobby. Now if your friend is in a different region, it will show “Join region”. Once you have clicked it will take you to their region and lobby.
I hope this comes!

Last edited:

ShreyashPro5

Jun 25, 2021
What's the use of this, When you can just Use the Party Feature, I don't see a clear Reason to add this. Can you Describe more on how will this be useful.

memeboi

Jul 9, 2021
Okay! Let’s say you are not gonna do a party. if you want to talk to your friend about anything but you aren’t in their lobby, how can you guess which lobby they are in? So this join lobby feature will be cool, but isn’t something major.

ShreyashPro5

Jun 25, 2021
Okay! Let’s say you are not gonna do a party. if you want to talk to your friend about anything but you aren’t in their lobby, how can you guess which lobby they are in? So this join lobby feature will be cool, but isn’t something major.
Yeah!! But can't you just Join Party with them, Talk & Then Left the party.

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
You should post this thread in suggestions since this is not the place to suggest things but I kinda like the lobby idea just not the region idea. You can easily type /f list and see what game they’re playing & on what map they’re playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom