Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
585
1,853
309
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey, CubeCrafters!
The new EggWars update is, AMAZING! When it got updated, I couldn’t contain myself lol. In this suggestion, I’ll show u my idea of the Favourite items' category in the EggWars shop. In every shop category, they show u the amount of iron, diamond, gold, and emerald u have except for the Favourite items' category; so, I suggest u add this nice feature that shows how many iron, gold, diamonds, and emeralds u have.

Screenshot (216).png

-As u can see, there is no indicator that shows how many irons, gold,
diamond, and emerald u have
20622FF8-86A9-4C75-A57B-DC31A6901686.jpeg

-The indicator that should be added.


Feedback

-If you are willing to see this idea on CubeCraft, please react with agree:agree:
-If you don't agree with this idea, please tell me why :(
-Not sure? React with unsure :unsure: !

All love to staff, members, and partners!

Cya!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
Top Bottom