Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

zAyato

Novice Member
Feb 24, 2017
137
129
73
23
Inkopolis square
reports.cubecraft.net
Hello! Thank you for clicking on this thread :p

Okay,

I bought Minecraft at October 2016.
When i started up the game I immediately joined CCG

I came on the server because famous Dutch Youtubers play on the server.

I played some skywars. I was very dumb and was just derping around like a chicken.

After 2 months of playing I became more skilled and made some friends and after 1 month..

I bought Obsidian rank! I bought to support the server. :D

But then..2 weeks later someone got on my account and I couldnt log in anymore. :mad:

So, I bought a new Minecraft account and started a conversation with Joe Henry to transfer my Obisdian and welp I did, and it got transferred to my new account! I was very happy because I dont want to spend another 164 euros on a rank.

And now, I have made so much on friends on Cubecraft! This is why i love the server so much. ;)

(Dont mind my bad english please)

Welp thats my minecraft story
Hope you enjoyed to read this. ;)

- Ayato
 
  • Like
Reactions: Unfearful

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
8,702
6,117
353
In A Box In San Francisco
Hello! Thank you for clicking on this thread :p
reads this sentence
Clicks off
Hello! Thank you for clicking on this thread :p

Okay,

I bought Minecraft at October 2016.
When i started up the game I immediately joined CCG

I came on the server because famous Dutch Youtubers play on the server.

I played some skywars. I was very dumb and was just derping around like a chicken.

After 2 months of playing I became more skilled and made some friends and after 1 month..

I bought Obsidian rank! I bought to support the server. :D

But then..2 weeks later someone got on my account and I couldnt log in anymore. :mad:

So, I bought a new Minecraft account and started a conversation with Joe Henry to transfer my Obisdian and welp I did, and it got transferred to my new account! I was very happy because I dont want to spend another 164 euros on a rank.

And now, I have made so much on friends on Cubecraft! This is why i love the server so much. ;)

(Dont mind my bad english please)

Welp thats my minecraft story
Hope you enjoyed to read this. ;)

- Ayato
HELLO
Nice too meet you
also nice complete transfer
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

AmpleFawn7332 wrote on yurisatori0312's profile.
bonjour yuri, j'aime beaucoup ta nouvelle photo de profil
xsmistryx wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for the follow cyber:D
xsmistryx wrote on cyberknife's profile.
hi cyber
That new game update turns out to be Ranked Duels. Basically, Duels with SBMM enabled with visible ELO (or whatever they use)
1790954327775.png
Merhaba CubeCraft Destek Ekibi,

Minecraft Java kullanıcı adım aslında bably08, ancak CubeCraft Passport beni yanlışlıkla bebek08 olarak kaydetti.
Lütfen Passport kullanıcı adımı gerçek Minecraft hesabımla (bably08) eşleşecek şekilde düzeltir misiniz?
Bu hata, başvurularımda ve hesap bağlama işlemlerimde karışıklığa neden oluyor.

Yardımlarınız için teşekkür ederim!
Top Bottom