Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cast Central

Aug 25, 2016
For the record, this rank is not set in stone. I am willing to edit it to change requirements and permissions and such. I do feel that this rank should not get the obsidian rank permissions as that is extremely fair. Now, for the people proposing that youtubers with 50 subs would get this, you are wrong. CubeCraft would only allow people above a certain level to receive this rank. Whether it is based on content or subscriber count, it still wouldn't mean everyone gets it! Posting links for streams/your channel in chat is not something that works. It disables the message and makes it harder for CubeCraft players to join in on youtuber's CubeCraft streams!

Yoshi_55x

Oct 19, 2016
IMO I think it should be 25k to 30k subs to get the rank because your channel really starts to take off after 20k subs this is when the rank will be very useful (being able to vote, pick maps and so on.) if it was 1k to 5k like some people said it will get abused soo bad and you will have soo many youtuber ranks, also 1-5k subs is not a good idea because I have seen people selling youtube channels with 1 to 10k subs! and I'm sure u can just get a sub bot or something to get a few thousand subs!

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
For the record, this rank is not set in stone. I am willing to edit it to change requirements and permissions and such. I do feel that this rank should not get the obsidian rank permissions as that is extremely fair. Now, for the people proposing that youtubers with 50 subs would get this, you are wrong. CubeCraft would only allow people above a certain level to receive this rank. Whether it is based on content or subscriber count, it still wouldn't mean everyone gets it! Posting links for streams/your channel in chat is not something that works. It disables the message and makes it harder for CubeCraft players to join in on youtuber's CubeCraft streams!
I find it interesting how you think you have the power in this negotiation
which really isn't a negotiation considering this probably won't happen.

Cast Central

Aug 25, 2016
The reason I said I would edit the original suggestion is so that way most of the community is happy. I obviously know that I can not add any rank to CubeCraft, only the Staff Team can do that!

svennieboy777

Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2014
The nether-lands
The reason I said I would edit the original suggestion is so that way most of the community is happy. I obviously know that I can not add any rank to CubeCraft, only the Staff Team can do that!
Not trying to start an argue but i want to make clear that there are no good arguments on adding it. The mostly people who agree got an own youtube channel or a friend with a youtube channel.

Cast Central

Aug 25, 2016
I obviously see where you are coming from where you are saying that only people with channels are agreeing. Although, some people may want this rank, so they can get exposed to small youtubers who make good content.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool Forums member!! 🥳✨
Reesle wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
UncleSpect wrote on _EliteDavy's profile.
thank you for the follow my friend! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
Top Bottom