Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cast Central

Aug 25, 2016
I think CubeCraft should add a rank for their smaller youtubers. While I do not now exactly what this rank's requirements should be, I feel that they should be on a case by case basis, meaning that it is based off the content they produce, or if enough people recommend them for this new rank. The new rank would simply give you a YT tag, allow you to post your streams/channel if someone asks in the chat. I am unsure as to whether this rank should allow people to vote, like a donator rank could. Another thing to make this rank beneficial to CubeCraft would be something similar to what Mineplex already does; They have some smaller youtubers upload videos from their server onto a server-specific channel, earning extra revenue for the server and more promotion for the person who recorded the video. This would help CubeCraft grow and give it some more money to fund other aspects of the server.

To summarize:
* New Rank - YT
- Gives a YT Tag/Ability to Post Relevant Links
- CubeCraft Official YouTube Channel Content

Let me know what you think of this idea, and what specifically should change. What do you think the requirements should be, as YouTube Rank is 40,000 subscribers?

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Proxima Centauri, Milky Way
I think CubeCraft should add a rank for their smaller youtubers. While I do not now exactly what this rank's requirements should be, I feel that they should be on a case by case basis, meaning that it is based off the content they produce, or if enough people recommend them for this new rank. The new rank would simply give you a YT tag, allow you to post your streams/channel if someone asks in the chat. I am unsure as to whether this rank should allow people to vote, like a donator rank could. Another thing to make this rank beneficial to CubeCraft would be something similar to what Mineplex already does; They have some smaller youtubers upload videos from their server onto a server-specific channel, earning extra revenue for the server and more promotion for the person who recorded the video. This would help CubeCraft grow and give it some more money to fund other aspects of the server.

To summarize:
* New Rank - YT

Let me know what you think of this idea, and what specifically should change. What do you think the requirements should be, as YouTube Rank is 40,000 subscribers?
2,000 subscribers, however I do know a couple of youtube ranks with 2k subs. By the way, why is that?

Reactions: Ping Ether

Cast Central

Aug 25, 2016
I feel like that may be due to bigger youtubers talking to CubeCraft for them. I believe BajanCanadian got some BlackShore members that rank!

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
Hmm.... I disagree with the amount of subs you are asking for. I would say 1 Million subs for YT, 500k+ Average YT, 200k+ Small YT, and 40k subs would be basic YT. If there's any YT rank under this I think It should be for 20k subs and no less wince there is way too many players with 2k subs.

Cast Central

Aug 25, 2016
CubeCraft already has a YouTube rank for youtubers with 40k subs! I am proposing a YT rank for smaller youtubers!

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
CubeCraft already has a YouTube rank for youtubers with 40k subs! I am proposing a YT rank for smaller youtubers!

Hmm.... I disagree with the amount of subs you are asking for. I would say 1 Million subs for YT, 500k+ Average YT, 200k+ Small YT, and 40k subs would be basic YT. If there's any YT rank under this I think It should be for 20k subs and no less wince there is way too many players with 2k subs.
Read all, please.

BanBoy

Apr 21, 2016
In my room
why would we need another YT rank?

We don't have a second emerald rank for people who only have 50 bucks to spare

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
People are already allowed to advertise content on ccgn, as long as it is not spammed...
and the content MUST be related to CCG meaning to to link your YT channel while playing on another server/game

To summarize:
* New Rank - YT
I do agree that there should be a Youtube rank for smaller youtubers but the only down side is that Youtube ranks give players the same privileges as an obsidian rank meaning people will start a YT just for the free somewhat like obsidian rank
If it were to be a thing i suggest maybe giving it basic features to make them wish to actually care and try their best to expand their channel
examples of basic privileges
-Ability to select maps freely (Iron Rank Has This)
-Having a [Y-T] Tag instead of [Youtube]
can't think of any that are enough for a small youtuber
maybe access to weekly vanity points?

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
Jr.YouTuber Would be the name. This could be like 20,000 subs or maybe like 10,000 as it is 40,000 right now.

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I disagree maybe putting the limit down to 30k subs but a yt rank for smaller youtubers is not needed cube just wanna have famous youtubers so that the server can get a big amount of players

Yoshi_55x

Oct 19, 2016
I disagree maybe putting the limit down to 30k subs but a yt rank for smaller youtubers is not needed cube just wanna have famous youtubers so that the server can get a big amount of players
That sounds extremely selfish, if this is what "cubecraft" said I'm very disappointed. :( if its not what they said then its kind of messed up how you are talking as if you are cubecraft. If you don't have proof to back up your point don't say it because its very off putting.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
That sounds extremely selfish, if this is what "cubecraft" said I'm very disappointed. :( if its not what they said then its kind of messed up how you are talking as if you are cubecraft. If you don't have proof to back up your point don't say it because its very off putting.
before changing the entire topic of this thread because of this
Here is a rephrased version of what he is saying and hopefully better :p
"Cubecraft gains popularity from popular Youtubers, as cubecraft's thank you they give these youtubers a special rank the 'Youtube' Rank which gives them all privileges an obsidian rank for free of charge as long as these youtubers populate the server by keep making videos on CC, If they see the Youtubers inactive or don't play on the server anymore they take away their Youtube rank as it has no use to them"
Is that better?

svennieboy777

Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2014
The nether-lands
I think this suggestion is unnecessary, a rank should hold its value, if you give it to too many people then it will not be special anymore. Also, donators are the persons who keep cubecraft up. If you make it easier for people to achieve a rank with donator perks, what is the point of donating then if you can get a rank for free? Another point why I am against this suggestion is because the staff team ( the persons who are currently responsible for the youtube rank) will be too busy with watching too many youtubers since they have to upload time by time to keep the rank. The most important point is that youtubers will not agree with this update since the value of their rank is less worth then normally because more people own the rank and they wont hear anymore things like "OMG a youtuber". I think early that a small youtuber with good quality will grow by uploading cubecraft content, then that cubecraft will grow with the small youtubers.

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
I don't know. To me the reason the subscriber count is set to high is because we want to make sure those youtubers are well known, the youtube rank basically gives the same perks of an obsidian rank which is our most expensive rank. We don't want to give out such a rank without them earning it. The "Jr. YouTube" rank is like the Half-Penny coin. It is obsolete and Irrelevant.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.