Not open for further replies.

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
Could Staff /nick?

Youtubers have Alt accounts so....
It's still very risky because staff can hack with /nick and no one would know it's them
That could be true, but we are trusting the staff and I don't believe they would do something like that. Targeting is also a big thing too as well.
Umm, excuse me, but you guys are necroposting, meaning you are replying to a thread that has not been replied to in more than 2 weeks. This is against the rules

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
Umm, excuse me, but you guys are necroposting, meaning you are replying to a thread that has not been replied to in more than 2 weeks. This is against the rules

This actually is not necro posting because we are having a conversation about the post and our comments are not 2 weeks apart so our debate is well within cubecrafts rules

Edit:Also It's only 2 weeks and 4 days old

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
This actually is not necro posting because we are having a conversation about the post and our comments are not 2 weeks apart so our debate is well within cubecrafts rules

Edit:Also It's only 2 weeks and 4 days old
You sure its 2 weeks and 4 days old? Because either way you're still necroposting smh

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
It's still relivent so it's technically not necro posting because we are staying on topic and the comments are not within two weeks so this is not necro posting
If you look before Godly's reply, the last post was on Jan 14 (the current date is March 5). Which means from that post he was necroposting..

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
If you look before Godly's reply, the last post was on Jan 14 (the current date is March 5). Which means from that post he was necroposting..

Yes because he saw this post and asked a question about it in the rules it says Necro post is when you post a short reply that is unneeded like cool or ok he had a actual respons about the topic and I responed to him

D

Deleted member 169486

Yes because he saw this post and asked a question about it in the rules it says Necro post is when you post a short reply that is unneeded like cool or ok he had a actual respons about the topic and I responed to him
Necroposting counts as posting to a thread with 14 days between now and the last reply. The thread is still valid therefore is should be alright but @CyanYellow can decide that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom