Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ElementalFox Gaming

Jul 31, 2016
You know what would be a cool solo Eggwars map theme? It would be a small map of only 4 slots, but it would be a to the death thing. The theme would be youtubers, BajanCanadian, PeteZahHutt, Preston, and Jerome. It would be like a 1v1v1v1 of all the Youtubers who are famous on this server. The islands would be a statue of each player, and the middle could be two diamond swords crossed. I am not a game designer so you do not have to do that design if you don't want to, but I think a Youtuber map would be a fun play to duel your friends in Eggwars.
You can change any details you want, but the main idea is Youtuber Map. I am an awful builder so I can not show you a prototype.

ElementalFox Gaming

Jul 31, 2016
Yes 5 players may be more appropriate for a solo Eggwars map, like a said its just an idea that I would be glad to hear any feedback on. There is absolutely room for improvement design wise in this idea.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Could you please stop spamming this idea on the forums? Thank you. You've made one thread already upon this matter.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
YouTubers are just normal people... This would be unfair for other YTers and some people could get triggered...

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!
JustNathie wrote on Egg🥚's profile.