Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Thx but i seen others with less and still has that rank
Whilst there are set minimum requirements, meeting these won’t guarantee your application gets accepted either.

To put it simply, not meeting these requirements by a slight amount won’t get you automatically denied. The content creator recruitment team will make exceptions every now and then provided you follow the rules and are deemed qualified by this team.

On the other hand, you can have more subscribers or views than the set requirements, but not be accepted due to certain reasons. You’re never entirely guaranteed to get accepted regardless of how many of these requirements you meet. Then again, you will be more likely to get accepted.

Don’t worry too much about having the exact amount. If you have a little bit less and apply, they might make another exception. Of course, I’d expect this to be within bounds.

You probably shouldn’t edit this kind of information, especially when someone is asking for help. You’ll end up confusing them rather than others taking it humorously.

This thread should have probably been made (or moved) to the support section of the forums. Either way, we provided you with an answer. Hope it helps :)

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
You probably shouldn’t edit this kind of information, especially when someone is asking for help. You’ll end up confusing them rather than others taking it humorously.

This thread should have probably been made (or moved) to the support section of the forums. Either way, we provided you with an answer. Hope it helps :)
It was a joke, I think everyone knows that the requirement is not 1 subscriber

Hoshi

Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
It was a joke, I think everyone knows that the requirement is not 1 subscriber
I know it was a joke, but like I said, next time, please reconsider editing this kind of information when someone is asking for help. People will only end up confused, regardless of it being clear or not that it is a joke.

Joking also really wasn’t necessary in the first place and was definitely not a help in the conversation.

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I know it was a joke, but like I said, next time, please reconsider editing this kind of information when someone is asking for help. People will only end up confused, regardless of it being clear or not that it is a joke.

Joking also really wasn’t necessary in the first place and was definitely not a help in the conversation.
Listen, I'm sorry this made you upset, but you shouldn't tell me what I should be doing. I promise, I won't edit another one of those, alright?

Hoshi

Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Listen, I'm sorry this made you upset, but you shouldn't tell me what I should be doing. I promise, I won't edit another one of those, alright?
First of all, I’m not upset. I’m just trying to make a point. Second, I’m not telling you what to do; I’m just advising you something to avoid conflicts. Third, we’re derailing from the main purpose of the thread, which shouldn’t happen, so let’s leave it at this.

Reactions: Patsman

Paylala

Sep 11, 2021
Sweden
Pronouns
He/Him
Whilst there are set minimum requirements, meeting these won’t guarantee your application gets accepted either.

To put it simply, not meeting these requirements by a slight amount won’t get you automatically denied. The content creator recruitment team will make exceptions every now and then provided you follow the rules and are deemed qualified by this team.

On the other hand, you can have more subscribers or views than the set requirements, but not be accepted due to certain reasons. You’re never entirely guaranteed to get accepted regardless of how many of these requirements you meet. Then again, you will be more likely to get accepted.

Don’t worry too much about having the exact amount. If you have a little bit less and apply, they might make another exception. Of course, I’d expect this to be within bounds.

Okey thank you so much now i know ho this works

Reactions: Hoshi

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
Haii,

As mentioned by most of our community, the minimum requirements can be found at https://cbecrft.net/yt HackersDontWin is actually a past member of staff, and an exception was made upon them receiving the YouTuber role across the network because they actively make a lot of content on the network.

Sometimes we do make exceptions based on the content, the community, the number of views or subscribers on the channel, or in special cases, there might be other reasons.

Hope this helps make it clearer.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂