Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Youtube Rank for Smaller Youtubers?

• Total voters

Leroyy

Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2018
Never give up on me!
Hello. Is it an idea to give smaller YouTubers a chance at youtube rank.
These YouTubers. work hard to get this rank by doing a lot of livestreaming and making videos. (I know you need some subs and views for that.)
But I think smaller YouTubers. can get a chance if these people make video and livestreams. It's harder now to make 10k subs with only 3/4k people on the java network.
maybe the smaller YouTubers can get bigger from that. much smaller YouTubers get a good number of viewers on the server.
I think smaller YouTubers deserve this chance,

{Leroy} Democrise.

Reactions: Mqrre and Nuxl

Leroyy

Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2018
Never give up on me!
=
It’s not all about deserving the rank. We can’t just give YouTube rank to loads and loads of very small YouTubers without it benefiting us at all (as it’s unlikely we’ll gain players via small YouTubers).
I get that. But is there really no chance to give smaller youtubers this chance, I see a lot of youtubers with the same number of views as what I have.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Just an idea: specify how many subs you think should be the new minimum.

D

Deleted member 469419

Just like @Keanu said, this isn't about deserving or not the rank.

To be honest, I do actually believe that 10k of YT subscribers isn't anything compared to the subs you had to have few years ago. I remember it was in 40k.

If you change it to 2/3k subscribers, then, if now there's 100+ Youtubers, then will be 900+.

Today, everyone have a YouTube channel of at least 1000/2000+ subscribers, so then, it would be easy to get YT the rank, and then, it would become on a unpopular rank.

So, I'm sorry but I don't support this Idea.

Reactions: Lozora

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey! I think that big YouTubers are often not interested in the rank. They work hard for their channels not just taking a rank. What I want to say that you have to work hard to gain the Youtuber rank!

Leroyy

Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2018
Never give up on me!
Just like @Keanu said, this isn't about deserving or not the rank.

To be honest, I do actually believe that 10k of YT subscribers isn't anything compared to the subs you had to have few years ago. I remember it was in 40k.

If you change it to 2/3k subscribers, then, if now there's 100+ Youtubers, then will be 900+.

Today, everyone have a YouTube channel of at least 1000/2000+ subscribers, so then, it would be easy to get YT the rank, and then, it would become on a unpopular rank.

So, I'm sorry but I don't support this Idea.
I get you.
but I don't think they should give it to everyone but smaller youtubers who deserve it.

99th_DutchNubnub

Feb 8, 2020
nubbieland
personally think that it is not convenient to make a 2nd youtube rank. Since you already have one it should rather be so that the existing rank becomes more accessible

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
This is already a thing if you don't meet the requirements you can still get the YouTube rank. Example AngelClicker has the YouTube rank with around 1k subscribers. Why would the smaller youtubers get the YouTube rank? Why would they lower the standards and give small channels YouTube rank. Big channels bring new players to the server if you have a small channel with cubecraft game play only low chance your getting new players on the server since everyone that watches you already plays cubecraft.

PieCreeper

Dec 18, 2016
I believe this rank should be only given to large channels. I should not be given it because I have the ability to record. If anyone who uploaded videos about this server got the rank, everyone would have it. It would no longer be special.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I believe this rank should be only given to large channels. I should not be given it because I have the ability to record. If anyone who uploaded videos about this server got the rank, everyone would have it. It would no longer be special.
They’re not saying that, they just want creators with like 5k to be able to have YouTube rank, which is more than the amount of players on the whole Java network currently.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom