Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Add youtube on join notify?

• Total voters

zBlackHat

Oct 30, 2017
I was thinking about how cubecraft would be if they added an option to locate the youtubers that are online and also to notify when they connect

Also that the youtubers can deactivate that option "Disable join notify" in this way also would be right for youtubers

I thought in a command something like this:
/ youtube list
/ youtube add zBlackHat
/ youtube toggle
/ youtube remove zBlackHat
/ youtube notify zBlackHat enable
/ youtube notify zBlackHat disable
/ youtube vanish (to hide the server to which they are connected)

What do you think?

D

Deleted member 169486

Why? Most YouTubers are just going to disable it anyway. If they want people to join them, they will say it in their stream or whatever.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I was thinking about how cubecraft would be if they added an option to locate the youtubers that are online and also to notify when they connect

Also that the youtubers can deactivate that option "Disable join notify" in this way also would be right for youtubers

/ youtube list
/ youtube add zBlackHat
/ youtube toggle

What do you think?
Most youtubers will have it disabled anyway because they don't want players to spam then "OMG ITS A YOUTUBE AND I DONT EVEN WATCH HIM BUT I DONT CARE!!"
Also because they don't really want to play with fans because well... they get targeted which is why I gave up on watching youtubers do stuff like eggwars.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I dislike this idea a lot. Youtubers will disable this command because they do not wanna get spammed by a lot of people.Via this way they devs will have a lot of work to code this commmand while no one will use the commands.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com

/ youtube list
/ youtube add zBlackHat
/ youtube toggle

What do you think?
No, there will be so much players who stalk YouTubers, they can't have a normal MineCraft-life if the server adds this.

XiiKa

Forum Expert
Dec 23, 2016
Somewhere only we know
I don’t support this idea, Youtubers need to be able to play without a bunch of stalkers. They need their opportunity to play normal games without getting targeted. That means they will disable it most of the time

Another disadvantage of this system will be Youtubers exposing themselves. A lot of youtubers decide to get another username to avoid getting stalkers and getting targeted. With those commands, you’ll be able to trace every move of the Youtuber, what will end up giving their nicked username.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom