Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

jellibelli5

Jun 17, 2016
I am a simple person, as long as I'm playing with friends, every game is enjoyable.
Be it against hackers or spammers, I'm sure together we can overcome it. Even if we don't, we can always laugh about it another day.

Well thats good. But if it's against hackers or spammers... I get annoyed.

My best/ most enjoyable game took place in solo eggwars, yes i was trucing with someone (please dont ban us) However, we killed everyone and their eggs without teaming, while our eggs were already destroyed. After we killed everyone, except for ourselfs, we decided to build an 'air' 'castle'. We also used Skype for this game and it was very funny, because we are both actually pretty bad and we fell often almost off the bridge and secretly tried to kill eachother:p After 5 hours (the game itself took around 1,5 hours) we finished our castle, because I had to sleep): (blame my parents) I also recorded some minutes of the game, but my friend didn't want me to post the video on the forums (when i removed the audio, ill post it later)

Thats cool, sounds a lot like @Orangeric88 s game.

Freeb...
oh_wait_gif.gif

;-;

My best game was the 14 vs 1 game I won in money walls.

Geez, how did you do that?

My most enjoyable game was probably a game in Eggwars. (Back when Cube was 1.8)

It was on the map Space.

Our egg got destroyed late game and I died just before the egg got busted, so I did respawn. I gave up on caring about the game since we (me and 1 IRL friend) would lose anyway. The guy who broke our egg killed 2 of our teammates, leaving only the two of us left. My friend took care of the guy who broke the egg. The only thing I bought after I died were some blocks, and then I immediatly rushed to the team who broke our egg. Naked. I legit do not know HOW this happened. They were chasing me but I managed to build myself in and SOMEHOW they forgot about me. They had obsidian around the egg and I had no pickaxe. I was like "Damn what now?" Then I remembered a fact of MC that you can break obsidian with your hand in 4-5 minutes. So I just sat there, shifting and holding left click to mine the obsidian. I did break it and destroyed their egg. Then I broke out of the sandstone wall I had built around myself. I saw a FULL iron guy standing near the villager so I thought he was trading so I ran to him and I managed to strafe him off the Island and he died. In the mean time 1 other enemy appereantly fell in the void as it said "<iForgotThePlayersName> died!" in the chat. Then in the mean time the last enemy was running to our Island again, but my friend was there and he killed the guy. And then we won.

They forgot about you :O you're so lucky.

hahh I like playing TD with my bro :D sometimes he is so annoying and wants me to build more towers (he is bossy :D ) but together we always have a good strategy.. Nothing is better than sending blazes when the other team has 10+ sorcerers :p :p muhahaha

I don't play Tower defence much but anything with blazes is fun

I have had many good games, I don't know which one was the best, but one of them was this game:

#ShamelessPlug

It's not really 1 game, but ok... It was the last island we had in skyblock, with @Dutchy_Nub and @Expii , we spended so much time there, we had done a lot of things, one of my favorite being the fishing farms, but we also experienced a lot of things, like my mute (an error, also the reason why I joined the forums), but also the interaction with the people and the staff members. I also remember staying up a whole night with Dutchy_Nub making farms and leveling up ;)

Yeah it isn't quite one game but I remember doing something similar to that, I definitely pulled an all nighter for a sky block server before.

Never seen this much text (I obviously have read it all)

My fav game is pvp.

I'm not to sure if you did read it all...

I have so many fav games. It's nice to see the stories of other peoples

Are there just to many of them for you to choose one or are you just too lazy? :D

Every game that has PvP... Except Control Point....

I'm not to sure if you read it all either...

Fish slap.

Not quite sure if that is counted as a game, I've only done it once and no one was there.

jellibelli5

Jun 17, 2016
I guess you would feel annoyed if you're up against campers too.

Not really because I don't have much trouble with campers because I only play teams with my friend so we are well coordinated in attacks and if it's in solo then there will only be one camper on each team to deal with so overall it isn't that bad.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
This is how I did it: When the walls fell I had full iron a sharpness 1 iron sword and an efficiency 1 diamond pickaxe. I went straight for the king and killed it. Meanwhile, while everyone was going for me I killed one player at a time, starting with the weakest gear. My king was killed when there were 2 people left, so I had to try to 2 vs 1 them and I won with one heart. :eek:

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom