Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I’m not sure what ‘new’ you’re suggesting, as teams of three in EggWars are already a thing as far as I know?

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there and welcome to the forums!
I don't think I agree with this suggestion. Usually if I want to play EggWars or SkyWars with two other people, I just go in squads with another random person, I don't mind. And having an entirely new gamemode that will most likely not attract many new players will cost CubeCraft a lot of time and effort, and they would potentially need to buy more servers.
Thanks for your suggestion anyways. :)

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Someone one already asked for this, https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/teams-of-3.237426/
So I'll just quote my post :p
YES! I would really like to see this, just for the simple reason that when in a party of three I don’t want to play with an extra person since they don’t always do what we want/what’s in the best interest of winning the game! So a yes from me!
~Fesa

Cameron2006c2

May 17, 2020
This would help when maybe a friend doesn't show up or something then we could go in without randoms <.<

AceMelinda

Apr 29, 2020
Hi there and welcome to the forums!
I don't think I agree with this suggestion. Usually if I want to play EggWars or SkyWars with two other people, I just go in squads with another random person, I don't mind. And having an entirely new gamemode that will most likely not attract many new players will cost CubeCraft a lot of time and effort, and they would potentially need to buy more servers.
Thanks for your suggestion anyways. :)
The problem i see is that most randoms cant keep up to speed with me and my team because we are all on leaderboards players we consist of #1, #4,#5, #17

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
Quack-tacular Birthday to you, dear duck friend! 🎉 Wishing you a pond full of joy, a sky full of sunshine, and a heart full of love on your special day! May your feathers stay fluffy, your ponds be plentiful, and your quacks be heard far and wide. Here's to another year of waddling adventures and endless smiles! 🦆🎂

I love chat gpt
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom