Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I’m not sure what ‘new’ you’re suggesting, as teams of three in EggWars are already a thing as far as I know?

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there and welcome to the forums!
I don't think I agree with this suggestion. Usually if I want to play EggWars or SkyWars with two other people, I just go in squads with another random person, I don't mind. And having an entirely new gamemode that will most likely not attract many new players will cost CubeCraft a lot of time and effort, and they would potentially need to buy more servers.
Thanks for your suggestion anyways. :)

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Someone one already asked for this, https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/teams-of-3.237426/
So I'll just quote my post :p
YES! I would really like to see this, just for the simple reason that when in a party of three I don’t want to play with an extra person since they don’t always do what we want/what’s in the best interest of winning the game! So a yes from me!
~Fesa

Cameron2006c2

May 17, 2020
This would help when maybe a friend doesn't show up or something then we could go in without randoms <.<

AceMelinda

Apr 29, 2020
Hi there and welcome to the forums!
I don't think I agree with this suggestion. Usually if I want to play EggWars or SkyWars with two other people, I just go in squads with another random person, I don't mind. And having an entirely new gamemode that will most likely not attract many new players will cost CubeCraft a lot of time and effort, and they would potentially need to buy more servers.
Thanks for your suggestion anyways. :)
The problem i see is that most randoms cant keep up to speed with me and my team because we are all on leaderboards players we consist of #1, #4,#5, #17

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom