Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

randomuser45

Jul 23, 2015
I haven't played on this server for a long time, and today i come back, and i find that you smart guys banned the "ñ" and tildes (á, é, etc.) from the server.

WHY THE FREAKIN HELL.

People who speak spanish needs those characters to comunicate. IT'S PART OF THE SPANISH LANGUAGE, IDIOTS. YOU KNOW THAT, RIGHT?! MAYBE NOT.

How are we supposed to communicate without important characters like those?

Maybe you british or whatever people don't care, but a lot people who speak spanish think the same as me.

I know it's a kind of "filter" or whatever and it's supposed to prevent people from using swearwords or whatever... BUT, REALLY, YOU SMART KIDS...

THAT'S NOT HELPFUL. THAT (AND YOU) ONLY SCREW THINGS UP.

You smart guys ban those characters and don't give one, but people who speak spanish can't communicate thanks to you, geniuses.

Thanks for ruining the server as always, freakin idiots.

Iselciour

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2014
Antarctica
I would just like to add that I speak Spanish and I don't agree with you whatsoever. I can speak Spanish perfectly and people can understand perfectly. There's no need to be a drama queen. You'll live without those characters, I promise that this won't cause an earthquake and end the world. So if you have untwisted your pants and settled down a bit, you can learn English since this is an English server, or deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom