Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibbex

Well-Known Member
Dec 3, 2019
46
63
94
20
Although not specifically allowed, if you put the link in the extra information part of the report and used a random YouTube video then that usually is fine. Good suggestion, I would just whitelist a few domains instead of allowing every site though. +1 from me!
I absolutely agree. That's what I meant by my suggestion. And I apologize if I wasn't particularly clear with what I meant. 👍
 

Marieke2001

Forum Legend
Jul 2, 2015
4,119
15,539
719
Hello lbbex,

The server team discussed your suggestion and we agreed on marking this suggestion as planned. We will likely whitelist links, to prevent our moderators from unwanted things. It is very likely that we will be allowing site likes medal, but we felt like disallowing sites such as twitch, as we do not want people to upload hour long streams for moderators to go through.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

x pmx 1 wrote on cyberknife's profile.
thanks for the follow
Wqsknijper wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thank you for following me :) ❤️
hmaqs wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Fiction wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom