Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

YNND

Sep 24, 2021
Hi, everybody!
This will be the first time I am going to do this, even though I don't have too much stuff to say.
I am just a guy who likes to play a lot of video games, one of them is Minecraft, since I joined CubeCraft Games some years ago (in another account), I haven't stopped playing on it. I still don't have many friends in here due to I am a little shy, or probably just can't find out what to talk about, so I'd like you to contact me if you want to have fun, but I should warn you that I am not the best player. Lately I played "Team Survival Games" and "PvP > Duels", I am still not familiarized with the other games, so feel free to invite and teach me. My mother tongue is Spanish. Should have I said that before? For further information, you can always ask me on the comments of this thread.
That will be it. Hope you are having a great day.

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Hi, everybody!
This will be the first time I am going to do this, even though I don't have too much stuff to say.
I am just a guy who likes to play a lot of video games, one of them is Minecraft, since I joined CubeCraft Games some years ago (in another account), I haven't stopped playing on it. I still don't have many friends in here due to I am a little shy, or probably just can't find out what to talk about, so I'd like you to contact me if you want to have fun, but I should warn you that I am not the best player. Lately I played "Team Survival Games" and "PvP > Duels", I am still not familiarized with the other games, so feel free to invite and teach me. My mother tongue is Spanish. Should have I said that before? For further information, you can always ask me on the comments of this thread.
It's very nice to learn a very little amount of history about you. It's pretty interesting and fun to read. Welcome!
(this is not a copy paste)

Reactions: YNND and Silco

YNND

Sep 24, 2021
Reactions: Silco

tijgersword

Sep 24, 2021
The Netherlands
Hi, everybody!
nice to meet you! i also dont have much friend to play with but yeah just grinding the eggs

Reactions: YNND

tobioikawa

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2020
Hi, everybody!
Hello, and welcome to the forums!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Reesle wrote on human being's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈 🧁
… and congrats on 450 messages!
Top Bottom