Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Yay or nay(please say why you dont like the suggestion so I know what I could change)

• Total voters

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
When you use the tool it gets xp and , armor gets experience by being hit. Each tool can level up 10 times before maxing out(this can change while testing). The first level up is 350 xp with the next levels increasing by 350(3,500 to max the weapon, it would take fixing the item in order to max it.) There are common level up level up bonuses and rare levelup bonuses, and legendary level up bonuses
-Common (75% ish to get)
0.2 extra knockback
0.1 extra damage resistance
0.1 extra speed
0.1 extra damage
-Rare (20% chance to get
0.1 extra knockback resistance(not sure how knockback resist works to full extent, might need to be lower)
75 extra durability
+0.5 damage
deal 0.2 less knockback from attacks( might be to high so might need chance)
Night vision(can only be gotten once)
Water breathing(can only be gotten once)
2+ xp per use
-Legendary (5% chance to get)
+150 durability
0.5 extra damage resistance(only applicable to armor)
+2.5 damage(only applicable to weapons)
+0.05 attack speed
+1 damage
+ 0.15 knockback resistance
+0.5 speed
Post ideas for level up bonuses, I cant think of any more. This is to make it so that no 2 weapon is likely to be the same so that each fight is a little bit different. It might also go well with the other ideas I had, to add custom weapon types
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/a-factions-suggestion-weapon-types.127076/
and custom armor types
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/a-factions-suggestion-armor-types.127080/

Example: pike with 3 levels into dealing less kb(rare), 1 level attack speed(legendary), 1 levels into taking less kb(rare), 3 into increased speed(common) and 2 into extra damage(common).
Somehow some way I know there will be someone so lucky that they only get all legendary levelups.
@Tacosbefriends

Last edited:

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Maybe custom armor that staff wears that is good but does not have the power to /kill if another person gets their hands on it.

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Can see it now, somebody who managed to somehow get attack speed on all their armour and weapon pieces and wreck shop.

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Just thought of this, maybe also make it so that when you enchant a level 30 book it has a random chance to have one of these level up effects(not guaranteed and still the same chances of getting them) along with the enchant. @Tacosbefriends

Last edited:

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Not a fan. I really dislike plugins like this that reward grinding over skill; it's basically MCMMO but on a more basic level.

I've done custom gear like this on a friend's server and previously on our Assassins server, and it's something I would be interested in adding to Factions.

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Wait don't you end up grinding in factions anyways? Unless you guys thought of some revolutionary type of factions.(In which case awesome work guys)

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
@Tacosbefriends. You don't need to grind in pvp factions (digging trenches, genning walls...) and there aren't any 1.9 factions servers that I know of right now.
PVP factions is lag free compared to TNT, and bases look nicer, you can create redstone traps etc...
I find this to be more fun.
TNT factions is about TNTing hundreds of walls to get to mob spawner grinders, everything about TNT Factions is grinding.

Classic pvp events like KOTH and pvp arenas/microgames could get you customised gear...

By the way, what would be the maximum amount of players in one faction?

@awesomebutter234 please don't forget to use the edit button when you can instead of posting a second time. (After one of your comments) This is called "double posting" and is frowned upon by the other users on the forums.

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Just curious what exactly is pvp factions? Is it no cannons or wither and pvp and overclaiming only?Also if they chose pvp factions wouldn't more weapon variety be better? Sorry for the double post, will try to not do in future.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Top Bottom