Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xLeromee

Sep 1, 2017
Hello, people.

~ XMAS Games, are being nicely to people and making cubecraft look better than it was. If you want to vote for this, please vote YES or NO.

XMAS Games are recently the most played on cubecraft by all the users, and as I've seen alot of people have been playing it more than 'skywars' or 'pvp' it seems they like it more than both

Idea is to get the xmas games like 'normal' games on cubecraft like every game so people can enjoy without removing games

VOTE YES OR NO, NOT BOTH:

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
So you want every game that cubecraft has made or removed to become available, in a Christmas-type theme??? I don't get it..sorry. :confused1:

Reactions: ThaDoggo

ThaDoggo

Sep 2, 2017
the Netherlands
Hello, people.

~ XMAS Games, are being nicely to people and making cubecraft look better than it was. If you want to vote for this, please vote YES or NO.

XMAS Games are recently the most played on cubecraft by all the users, and as I've seen alot of people have been playing it more than 'skywars' or 'pvp' it seems they like it more than both

Idea is to get the xmas games like 'normal' games on cubecraft like every game so people can enjoy without removing games

Lol what are you saying?
And there is no poll

xLeromee

Sep 1, 2017
Yes, but not as XMAS Games, only as normal games, with another name which isnt that one..

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello, people.

I mean to keep the xmas games even if its not xmas, they're fun..
As much as that would be fun, they wont allow that as it is a holiday game and it wouldnt make much sense to keep it.

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
He means make the game a permanent game but remove the Christmas theme. For example last years Christmas game is now an arcade game. The game was called Snowdown but is now Line Dash.

I should note, that if a holiday game is successful, we take into consideration to make it a permanent game.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
He means make the game a permanent game but remove the Christmas theme. For example last years Christmas game is now an arcade game. The game was called Snowdown but is now Line Dash.
Oh ok. But tbh, I don't think we really need more Arcade games. Its just UHC and eggwars and SG that need to be worked on. (When 1.14 comes out) :)

xLeromee

Sep 1, 2017
I seen those games fun to make cubecraft better, and not a 'pvpcraft' server, as cubecraft should have more games and better than those.

Thanks camezonda!

xLeromee

Sep 1, 2017
Also, I don't want this game as Arcade, too many games on it and need to focus on normal games, if you're focusing only in a game get alot minigames to it it's bad.. So I think it's better as normal game until xmas ends

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
I mean to keep the xmas games even if its not xmas, they're fun..
I think it’s a better idea to improve Arcade and put the Christmas games in the Arcade section as the Christmas games are very populair and players really like it, so it will be a improvement for Arcade if you understand what I mean.

xLeromee

Sep 1, 2017
Yes, I understand you Gaaaab, but arcade has a lot of games, and I think cubecraft needs new games, and I don't see it on arcade since it's not a tipic game like those of TNT Run which is really arcade

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Yes, I understand you Gaaaab, but arcade has a lot of games, and I think cubecraft needs new games, and I don't see it on arcade since it's not a tipic game like those of TNT Run which is really arcade
The Christmas games are Arcade games but they have a Christmas theme, so I don’t see a point to add a new gamemode and add the Christmas games in that new gamemode. I prefer to add the Christmas games in Arcade, because a new lobby, leaderbord other things isn’t necessary and also cost too much time and that only for 2 games, so I don’t agree with adding a brand new game-mode.

xLeromee

Sep 1, 2017
Arcade is full of games, and as I said cubecraft needs more games than this. I don't see this on arcade as its a game which isnt the typical hide and seek that u need to hide, you need to run or hide which is not that good for arcade

xLeromee

Sep 1, 2017
Also, those games are nice for people that think they need more than simples games from Arcade, and as Camezonda said, the successful games of Christmas can be permanent games on cubecraft. And I want to say that this update would make people get interested in playing new games which aren't the typical bored of them. Please, cubecraft let it be a permanent game when Xmas ends please D:

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Also, those games are nice for people that think they need more than simples games from Arcade, and as Camezonda said, the successful games of Christmas can be permanent games on cubecraft. And I want to say that this update would make people get interested in playing new games which aren't the typical bored of them. Please, cubecraft let it be a permanent game when Xmas ends please D:
You can also push the edit button, so you don't have to wait a minute!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Eli wrote on HyperPal's profile.
Oh hi HyperPal!!! How you doing? Its been a while, thanks for the follow btw!
If anyone knows a work around the "You need to authenticate to Microsoft services" thingy for banned regions on Bedrock edition, hmu please I beg you :<
Top Bottom