Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wrap, Rap Battle.

Sophie

May 1, 2014
Ishtar Terra
My wrap rap:
So i was sitting there in my chair, wondering when my wrap would be here and not over there, when i found a map to reach my wrap and i saw it had chicken in. I thought, this is chicken, not cheese licking, ham. I took a bite of the wrap, and that's my wrap rap!
*Audience* WOOOOOOOO! yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! We love you!!! 5 stars!!! down with the nut!!! yayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!

*Me (bieber style)*
Thank you all, it is because of my adoring fans that this wrap rap was possible. Thank you all.

I'm really sorry boys, but you've all but lost already. Its like you guys are mac and cheese and me? Ya I'm spaghetti. You're out of your league, is what I mean to say, because I practice my wrap rapping skills from dawn to dusk of every day. What kind of wrap should we start with here? Either way, prepare to get smeared. I know my facts bout all the wraps, so better give up right now you Orange Bernards and Super Snaps.

Sophie

May 1, 2014
Ishtar Terra
I'm really sorry boys, but you've all but lost already. Its like you guys are mac and cheese and me? Ya I'm spaghetti. You're out of your league, is what I mean to say, because I practice my wrap rapping skills from dawn to dusk of every day. What kind of wrap should we start with here? Either way, prepare to get smeared. I know my facts bout all the wraps, so better give up right now you Orange Bernards and Super Snaps.
HAHAHAHA! nice job :)

Sophie

May 1, 2014
Ishtar Terra
Yes. Simply: Yes.
I will give you a prize... if......................BANG! did i scare ya? ;)
Now for my real wrap rap:
I'm really sorry boys, but you've all but lost already. Its like you guys are mac and cheese and me? Ya I'm spaghetti. You're out of your league, is what I mean to say, because I practice my wrap rapping skills from dawn to dusk of every day. What kind of wrap should we start with here? Either way, prepare to get smeared. I know my facts bout all the wraps, so better give up right now you Orange Bernards and Super peanut snaps.

Reactions: ThatOnePeanutGuy
I will give you a prize... if......................BANG! did i scare ya? ;)
Now for my real wrap rap:
I'm really sorry boys, but you've all but lost already. Its like you guys are mac and cheese and me? Ya I'm spaghetti. You're out of your league, is what I mean to say, because I practice my wrap rapping skills from dawn to dusk of every day. What kind of wrap should we start with here? Either way, prepare to get smeared. I know my facts bout all the wraps, so better give up right now you Orange Bernards and Super peanut snaps.
So much original. Wow.

Discord
Members Online

Team Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

KIppenSoepje wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hey, i already talked with someone from the server about my permanently ban. My name was back then KippenSoepje but now is it RylanLovesPizza. I had a diamond rank and i am so sad that i got permanently banned from the server 2 years ago. I was banned by cc-sentinel, but i didn't knew what i did wrong. Can someone please unban me, because i love the server.
Please take a look at my response to Younisco’s PvP suggestion thread. A put quite a lot of effort into it. https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/pvp-suggestions-we-need-your-help.250079/page-6
Wont be able to play next week from sunday till friday 😢.
ill be back on saturday.
playerkingka wrote on Goefy's profile.
thank for following o_O
MrTommy wrote on Calichin's profile.
Is this Patrick?
Top Bottom