Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

I like boing

Sep 27, 2023
Wrapping Up 2023!
I was bored so I thought this would be a great idea, especially since 2024 is approaching fast!
Don’t you notice? 2024 is approaching fast! That means I have an event to announce…

Wrapping Up 2023!

I will upload a montage video of the best moments of the year. But I need you guys to voice, script, and upload clips for the video! That means I need You to show your full editing skills!

So, if you want to show your full editing skills, apply in the comments by copy and pasting the following template!
1. Who am I? ·
2. Do I have any unique skills? ·
3. What is my Discord username? (optional) ·
4. Finally, show your editing skills by making a video and link it here! ·
You will be messaged directly by your profile or Discord if you linked it if you are accepted!

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi there! This sounds like a good idea and I respect your effort to start a community project.
But, I should mention that there is already a CubeCraft 2023 Montage in plan (run by @Aratic), if you'd like to enter it! If you want to sign up, you can do it using the link in this thread

You probably weren't aware of the preexisting project, and that’s okay! I don't intend to ruin your plan at all; I'm sort of just suggesting to redirect it. I personally think it would be awesome if we can all work together on one big montage project instead of 2 independent ones

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
New suggestion coming shortly …
I just realized how friendly and non toxic the CubeCraft community is (unlike other communities)! I never felt this recognized in my life. Never had this many wishes! Thank you all again for the wishes!❤️
Never felt the feeling of recognition 😭
Top Bottom