Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DunDirf

Jul 4, 2015
GG CubeCraft After 4 Years of being a server... you have Still no anti- cheat!
And DONT say ''we are working on it'' becuase the ''dev team'' is already working on it for 4 years
Tell us when CubeCraft! Stop lying tell us the truth
And yeah i know this is gonna be locked, and why? becuase cubecraft wont say the truth
:mad::(

B

Britney Spears

And DONT say ''we are working on it'' becuase the ''dev team'' is already working on it for 4 years

That's false. Hacking client developers make their clients even better and stronger, we need to keep track on that by updating our anti-cheat as well. The anti-cheat is in development, and you have to trust us when we say that we want it to get out as fast as possible, but we also want it to work effectively. Nobody benefits from an anti-cheat that isn't finished yet. We know, it's annoying to encounter hackers in your game, but for now, please report them here.

And yeah i know this is gonna be locked, and why? becuase cubecraft wont say the truth
:mad::(

The truth is that it's being worked on. And yes, I'll be locking this because it's against the forum rules to ask for updates, which you're specifically doing in this thread. If you still got any questions or concerns, feel free to private message me or another staff member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Top Bottom