Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

View/follower requirements for the YouTube/TikTok/Twitch rank again?

• Total voters

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I believe it is fine as it is.

Every single Partner applicant who is applying as a content creator is currently judged on a case to case basis. This allows for the Team CubeCraft members who manage the Partner applications to be able to find those hidden gems who should receive credit and attention for their creations but don't.

To lock the rank and its perks behind a wall of a large amount of set subscribers can be incredibly demotivating for the content creators and would show that CubeCraft is not giving these creators a chance regardless of their success.

I believe the way CubeCraft is handling it now should be a very good example for other servers.

Jan 15, 2023
nowhere and yet everywhere
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

Every single Partner applicant who is applying as a content creator is currently judged on a case to case basis. This allows for the Team CubeCraft members who manage the Partner applications to be able to find those hidden gems who should receive credit and attention for their creations but don't.

To lock the rank and its perks behind a wall of a large amount of set subscribers can be incredibly demotivating for the content creators and would show that CubeCraft is not giving these creators a chance regardless of their success.

I believe the way CubeCraft is handling it now should be a very good example for other servers.
Well said!

Reactions: Hoshi

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

Summed everything up!

Reactions: Hoshi
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom