Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
Hello! This is fairly simple :D

1. What Pokémon would you want to become? (Think about benefits / disadvantages in real life)
2. Why this Pokemon?
3.whats the advantages/disadvantages?
4.Would you want to become the Pokémon in real life?
5. Tag someone :3
(Disclaimer: no legendarys)

I would like to become Lucario.

Lucario is flexible, fast, and strong. I would be able to control aura and be more aware as well as looking cool and cute :3

The advantages are: Being able to be better in sports, have more agility, more stanama, I'll be more popular.

The disadvantages are: People will like me for being a Lucario, not for who I am. Having raised feet ( I'll get used to it :P) And not being able to write (well I'd have large paws so meh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I'll be able to play sports )

I would think it would be better then being a human being in many ways. So yes. I'd spring at the opportunity if I had the chance.

@Ping Ether @Snap pls nu hurt me for makin u do this ;-;

smkorpi

Dec 3, 2016
I change my mind I would be Ditto.

1. Ditto
2. Transform OP
3. Advantages: be whomever I want, be able to achieve anything and be anyone I want. I could also transform into other things and that would be interesting. Also I'm slime so I could act as a liquid and slip under doors and such as I please.
Disadvantages: I wouldn't have many real friends. I'd probably get labeled a catfish...
4. No, being the only Pokémon in the world would suck, even if you were Ditto.
5. @Nobody because I really don't know anyone here

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
I'd be a fletchinder because I'm cute and fast and can fly. I'd be able to steal stuff from people because I'm a Pokémon and can't be prosecuted. I'd be filthy rich from all my stealing and then I'd buy the local YMCA for me and all my friends to just chill.
.-. Okay then... I guess that's good for being flying type :P

Reactions: smkorpi

Furkan61

Dec 12, 2016
In a box
I would be a Greninja. Because, he is, like Lucario, flexible, fast and strong. I could save people woth my strength and speed, and i'd be some kind of superninja.

Advantages: I'd be strong and fast, which is important. Greninja is as tall as a average 13 y/o, so its pretty decent.

Disadvantages: I would have no hands, and i would be hated in the real world, known as a monster.

I wouldnt be a Pokémon in real life, just for the fact that being the only Pokémon in the world would suck.

I dont know anybody to tag.

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
1. What Pokémon would you want to become? (Think about benefits / disadvantages in real life)
Dialga, the Temporal Pokémon.
2. Why this Pokemon?
Because he is cool and powerfull as hell even tho the anime shows him like crap.
3.whats the advantages/disadvantages?
I can control time, so if I end up in a bad scenario I just warp back in time acting like nothing happened.
No disadvantages so far as this PkMn has some dope Special Attack Stats being able to defend against a lot of things.
4.Would you want to become the Pokémon in real life?
Heck yes, I want to scare the crap out of all the people I hated in the past.
5. Tag someone :3
@Moooofin cuz I'm curious if he will choose Miltank

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Dialga, the Temporal Pokémon.

Because he is cool and powerfull as hell even tho the anime shows him like crap.

I can control time, so if I end up in a bad scenario I just warp back in time acting like nothing happened.
No disadvantages so far as this PkMn has some dope Special Attack Stats being able to defend against a lot of things.

Heck yes, I want to scare the crap out of all the people I hated in the past.

@Moooofin cuz I'm curious if he will choose Miltank
:o Miltank is only female though .-.

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
1 beartic, 2 its a polar bear, 3 polar bears have no disadvantages, 4 its a polar bear why do you even bother asking
Y no Cubchoo
250px-613Cubchoo.png

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
No Thank you id prefer staying as a dragon :D reminds me hwever if i was one id love to be ssundees ultimate dragonite or mewtwo both can one shot or dodge anything (even their counters) if they attack first and dont die if they dont

Ssundees dragonite moves
(given to captainsparklez for the switch challenge).
Roost
Thunder wave.
Dragon Tail.
Substitute

Ssundees Shiny Mewtwo Moves
(Given via pokemon edit wand)
Mind Reader
Sleep Powder
Guillotine
Dream Eater

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Reesle wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Thanks for playing, that was fun!
I did end up winning that last game we joined after you had to go:
IMG_5324.png
Reesle wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on FxVoidz's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Eli
The forums feel so slow on Sundays
Top Bottom