Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crafter1246

Oct 28, 2016
So basically I want to make a compilation of me killing teammates in hilarious ways on lucky islands, then post it to youtube.

The thing is I will ask all of them "Would it be ok for me to try and teamkill you?" Recording the question and answer and if they give me their consent it wont be banable right? xD xD

Also If I DO get banned for teamkilling I can use the video for an appeal right?

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
So basically I want to make a compilation of me killing teammates in hilarious ways on lucky islands, then post it to youtube.
Team killing or trolling isn't allowed and could lead to a ban.

The thing is I will ask all of them "Would it be ok for me to try and teamkill you?" Recording the question and answer and if they give me their consent it wont be banable right? xD xD
Yes, it will be bannable because you are still team killing/trolling. It doesn't matter if they allow you to kill them, it's still team killing/trolling and that's bannable.

Also If I DO get banned for teamkilling I can use the video for an appeal right?
It doesn't matter if they allow you to kill them, it's still team killing/trolling and that's bannable.
So, no. Well you can use that video for your appeal, but it won't be accepted then.

Reactions: Twania

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.

Yes, it will be bannable because you are still team killing/trolling. It doesn't matter if they allow you to kill them, it's still team killing/trolling and that's bannable.

So, no. Well you can use that video for your appeal, but it won't be accepted then.

Yes is true, it must be a clear video for in an appeal!

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Yes is true, it must be a clear video for in an appeal!
Well for an appeal, any video has to be a clear video, but he won't be unbanned if he uses that video due to the fact that he's teamkilling/trolling in that video (if he's going to do it, don't think so but okay).

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands

It's true That you can be banned for That, If you want know the rules go to https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/ otherwise, teamkilling isn't actually fun and makes te game boring and players would hate the game.

D

Deleted member 204478

No, just no.
Regardless if it's for a video or not, you will still get banned.
Using the video as your appeal would be even worse, I'd suggest not to do it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom