Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Then again I didn't really care to read about the EULA... but that should be the case.
It is. Currently, the EULA is restricting everything unless the donation applies globally, not specifically to a player, or if it is cosmetic and changes no gameplay whatsoever.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
It is. Currently, the EULA is restricting everything unless the donation applies globally, not specifically to a player, or if it is cosmetic and changes no gameplay whatsoever.
And considering WE gives advantages, in the case of a competition, to build way faster, it's against the EULA.
Giving donors such privileges would most likely be against the EULA since it isn't fair to non-donors and such.
Then again I didn't really care to read about the EULA... but that should be the case.
It's one basic rule, you can't make a profit out of what Mojang made, wether it is an ingame item or a modified client. In the case of items, it's as far as it doesn't give an advantage or changes gameplay drastically for the donator.

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
Why not world edit? It would give people like me a chance to learn how to use it and the builds imo could be better and bigger. I trust the staff that their plan for implementing it will work out.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom