Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

zFqcus

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2018
Hey cubecraft.
I want to make mountains in FreeBuild (I usually do that with sand and then smooth etc.) But that does not work because the sand keeps floating... :(

https://imgur.com/a/3dtKXAU

Itz_Dim

Apr 23, 2018
Hi!, Break a sand block and the sand falls, when this don't work make it with your hand :p :c

- Itz_Dim

zFqcus

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2018
Hi!, Break a sand block and the sand falls, when this don't work make it with your hand :p :c

- Itz_Dim
Does not work. Then it will still float .. But I am going to make a very big castle with mountains and otherwise I will not be finished in 10 years xD

Reactions: Itz_Dim

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
With world edit you can make spheres, and (if Cube has it) there is a W/E command called /br blendball. Put that on a shovel and it'll smooth a little bit of the mountains :)

Reactions: zFqcus

zFqcus

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2018
With world edit you can make spheres, and (if Cube has it) there is a W/E command called /br blendball. Put that on a shovel and it'll smooth a little bit of the mountains :)
Mhmmh I'm going to try xd

Reactions: Zhypo
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ✨
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom