Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CubecraftSpeedrunning

Novice Member
Feb 12, 2021
Welcome to the World record progression for Cubecraft Eggwars Duos Any% Bedrock edition, this video includes
the world records from many players through the past 2 years. Would like to say a big thank you to @RelatedNoobs, @DarkStray, @WaspBrain, @Nightmare9945 and anyone else who helped contribute towards this!
This video has taken upwards of 40 hours to produce and edit, so liking and subscribing will be really appreciated,
I made this as it is important to have an official record of this story, this is not the end of the story and maybe
YOU reading this desciption may be a part of it, lets see what the future holds!

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Welcome to the World record progression for Cubecraft Eggwars Duos Any% Bedrock edition, this video includes
the world records from many players through the past 2 years. Would like to say a big thank you to @RelatedNoobs, @DarkStray, @WaspBrain, @Nightmare9945 and anyone else who helped contribute towards this!
This video has taken upwards of 40 hours to produce and edit, so liking and subscribing will be really appreciated,
I made this as it is important to have an official record of this story, this is not the end of the story and maybe
YOU reading this desciption may be a part of it, lets see what the future holds!
I liked the player who has the sub count top center of the screen

Reactions: qMelonn

Nash The Basher

Novice Member
Aug 13, 2020
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Do one for squads c;

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Top Bottom