Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CubecraftSpeedrunning

Novice Member
Feb 12, 2021
81
116
34
26
Welcome to the World record progression for Cubecraft Eggwars Duos Any% Bedrock edition, this video includes
the world records from many players through the past 2 years. Would like to say a big thank you to @RelatedNoobs, @DarkStray, @WaspBrain, @Nightmare9945 and anyone else who helped contribute towards this!
This video has taken upwards of 40 hours to produce and edit, so liking and subscribing will be really appreciated,
I made this as it is important to have an official record of this story, this is not the end of the story and maybe
YOU reading this desciption may be a part of it, lets see what the future holds!
 

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
1,081
1,081
174
23
United States
youtube.com
Welcome to the World record progression for Cubecraft Eggwars Duos Any% Bedrock edition, this video includes
the world records from many players through the past 2 years. Would like to say a big thank you to @RelatedNoobs, @DarkStray, @WaspBrain, @Nightmare9945 and anyone else who helped contribute towards this!
This video has taken upwards of 40 hours to produce and edit, so liking and subscribing will be really appreciated,
I made this as it is important to have an official record of this story, this is not the end of the story and maybe
YOU reading this desciption may be a part of it, lets see what the future holds!
I liked the player who has the sub count top center of the screen
 
  • Like
Reactions: qMelonn

Nash The Basher

Well-Known Member
Aug 13, 2020
108
122
119
The Cuyo Hive Mind
Welcome to the World record progression for Cubecraft Eggwars Duos Any% Bedrock edition, this video includes
the world records from many players through the past 2 years. Would like to say a big thank you to @RelatedNoobs, @DarkStray, @WaspBrain, @Nightmare9945 and anyone else who helped contribute towards this!
This video has taken upwards of 40 hours to produce and edit, so liking and subscribing will be really appreciated,
I made this as it is important to have an official record of this story, this is not the end of the story and maybe
YOU reading this desciption may be a part of it, lets see what the future holds!
Do one for squads c;
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on Itz1Helmut's profile.
always the best :cube_dark:
lnlnvxyy wrote on S4nne's profile.
hiii the best moderator
👋Hello everyone, I'm a new meber here! I hope I can help and make some friends! HAve a nice day, byeee xx ^^!
tahatii wrote on Dai_Matsumoto's profile.
誕生日おめでとう〜〜 ^^
Top Bottom