Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 8554

Maybe you could get some extra volunteers to help build it, ask community if it was something they would want to play, etc?

Troy-Quill

Jun 22, 2014
Maybe you could get some extra volunteers to help build it, ask community if it was something they would want to play, etc?
Piggy, this thread is for basically expressing your ideas and hoping they will take then on board but they also have a million of other ideas to consider bringing onto the server... You will have to be patient if you want this "mini game" to be brought onto the server :)

Troy-Quill

Jun 22, 2014
You could also just build a rough idea of it in creative and then ask someone to look at it! :)

D

Deleted member 8554

I'm not expecting for it to be added right away, but I would like it to be added at least at some point,malthough most people are saying they don't like it.

D

Deleted member 8554

Yes, the chests would randomly generate in a different location each time you play, as I mentioned on an earlier post.

D

Deleted member 8554

Oh no, they would be much bigger. Big enough so many different chests could spawn in random locations without them being spotted right away.

D

Deleted member 8554

Maybe you could open a poll that asks if people want to play it or not could be a good decider whether to implement the game or not?

D

Deleted member 8554

I personally do think the games server lobby deserves an upgrade, too.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom