Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jan 15, 2023
nowhere and yet everywhere
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I personally don't like the stone sound effect that happens when you place terracotta (I've modded it now on my PC), and I think wool is much more satisfying and vibrant. I agree that shears instead of pickaxes makes mining iron impossible, but I don't think iron is at all necessary in Bridges as most PvP takes place on one-block-wide bridges. Also, spending time mining for iron opens you up to attack while crafting and unable to see much, and whenever you score a pit you lose it all anyway.
I can totally see why anyone would disagree with my opinion, but I think it's worth considering all the same.

pekd

I personally don't like the stone sound effect that happens when you place terracotta (I've modded it now on my PC), and I think wool is much more satisfying and vibrant. I agree that shears instead of pickaxes makes mining iron impossible, but I don't think iron is at all necessary in Bridges as most PvP takes place on one-block-wide bridges. Also, spending time mining for iron opens you up to attack while crafting and unable to see much, and whenever you score a pit you lose it all anyway.
I can totally see why anyone would disagree with my opinion, but I think it's worth considering all the same.
if you modded your pc now, why complain? the issue is fixed for you and everyone else seems to have no problem with it. if its not broken, dont fix it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom