Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

YahirplaysMC123

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2019
Haines City FL
save_2.png

Yay after sweating perfusly over many days and questioning my life choices and wether or not im using video games as an escape from reality and my inevitable demise on this soon to be destroyed planet.
I won 2200 solo skywars games! The reward for this is satisfaction of knowing that i can beat up people in a lego game slightly better than other people. which is as worthless as my ego!

(This is satire dont stab me pls)

miguelitoindus

Apr 23, 2020
Madrid
View attachment 167881
Yay after sweating perfusly over many days and questioning my life choices and wether or not im using video games as an escape from reality and my inevitable demise on this soon to be destroyed planet.
I won 2200 solo skywars games! The reward for this is satisfaction of knowing that i can beat up people in a lego game slightly better than other people. which is as worthless as my ego!

(This is satire dont stab me pls)
Hahahha this post made me laugh. Congrats on your epic achievement!

Reactions: YahirplaysMC123
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom