Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Squall

Member
Jan 18, 2025
2
11
9
I know barely anyone uses the wolf kit, but i wouldn't be making this post if players getting knocked off / last hit by a wolf didn't happen so often

What makes it weirder is that other game modes like lucky block counts pet kills as player kills with the message "killed by X's pet". It makes it seem like they just forgot to do it for Skywars, so I don't think there are any other excuses to not do it.

Gambar WhatsApp 2024-04-25 pukul 18.40.12_ec026407.jpg

Gambar WhatsApp 2024-04-25 pukul 21.22.50_0a2b50df.jpg

Gambar WhatsApp 2024-06-04 pukul 08.30.33_17dad61b.jpg


Like c'mon! Hacker uses kill aura and still somehow died to a wolf. (Wolves are so tanky)
Wolf kills happen more often than you'd think
 

Rabidsyllab

Well-Known Member
Jan 12, 2025
327
829
99
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I know barely anyone uses the wolf kit, but i wouldn't be making this post if players getting knocked off / last hit by a wolf didn't happen so often

What makes it weirder is that other game modes like lucky block counts pet kills as player kills with the message "killed by X's pet". It makes it seem like they just forgot to do it for Skywars, so I don't think there are any other excuses to not do it.

View attachment 236279
View attachment 236280
View attachment 236281

Like c'mon! Hacker uses kill aura and still somehow died to a wolf. (Wolves are so tanky)
Wolf kills happen more often than you'd think
I don't play skywars to often, but now I want to play it a bit and try the wolf kit
(Plus the wolf killing a hacker is impressive)
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Top Bottom