Votes: 4 36.4%
  • There are some things I wanna change

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
OK, so this idea came directly in my head after reading some suggestions.
What if cube craft adds a new game called wizard craft?
The idea is simple, but with a texture pack to add whatever is coming in the next few lines.

They could add different versions of mobs, for example, the rabbit is a type of monster or so. However the texture pack would change its looks and the texture pack would also change the looks of items, such as in lucky islands, music disks are used as wands, and over here the same can be done.
There should be 4 teams, 4 bases and a mid which includes some items in order to unlock certain recipes for certain summons.
I hope you like the idea :)

The Goal: Defeat the Enemy Teams tower, there will be different mobs however each one targets differently.
Mobs: Ok, so I'll re-edit this after I get all the ideas, but i'll say at least two.
The first and most important mob will be the dragon. It will be an Enderdragon with a changed skin thanks to the Texture pack. The Enderdragon attacks Buildings and would cost a lot. (which is End Pearls and Ender Eyes.)
The second mob is the Guardian, its the strongest attacking mob and attacks with a beam which Life steals enemy health and with that health heals your team.
Summoning: You get different items to summon mobs, for example 10 leather for a baby horse and 25 for a horse. Leather and bones combined gives a skeletal horse. Leather and Rotten Flesh combined gives a zombie horse.
Maps: Maps will look like islands such as Eggwars or Skywars. Now that Skywars based mini-games have taken over (Eggwars and Lucky Islands), WizardCraft could be one too. I'm not really sure if adding Elemental Differences (Each team is a different element where they can have different specialized summons) will make it better, Its just too complicated.
PvP: Pvp'ing is used with wands. The more you kill enemies, the more essences (which is experience) you get, the more you can summon.
Items: Items are normal minecraft items dropped by different mobs where when they combine they form a specific mob. However with the texturepack, different looks will be implemented.

A detailed overview:
Teams: There are 4 teams, each team is a different element. Fire, End, Overworld (not an element, but could be considered as the "classic wizards"), and undead. There are 4 players in a team, each one starts off with a different type of mob.
Ok so now I'll talk about every team and what they can summon.
Before I talk about that, i'll talk about the mobs which every team can summon.
The Dragon: The Feisty beast which is hungry for essences. Not only a person holds essences, however 15% of ones essence is transmitted to the tower (this occurs upon a period of time) These essences are used by the tower to then upgrade spawners in your base.
Horses: Each team has a different elemental horse which can be summoned. The horse is only used for high jumps.
The Elder Guardian attacks players and life steals their health where he uses it to heal the team.
Team Fire:
Team fire comes from the nether. Their spawner summons ghast tears and blaze rods.
Blaze rods are used to summon Blazes (where the blaze rods can also be converted into blaze powder which u can use to buy fireballs)
Ghast tears are used to summon ghasts which attack buildings.
Team End:
Team End comes from the End. Their spawner summons end pearls and Chorus Flowers.
End pearls are used to summon endermen which sneakily attack players by teleporting behind them.
Chorus flowers are used to summon endermites which attack buildings. (they are small and have a little health, but who says a little distraction cannot allow them to reach the tower? They are sneaky little beasts which also thirst for essence.)
Team Overworld:
Team overworld comes from, well, the overworld. Their spawner summons dandelions and saplings (it might sound boring, but the mobs definitely wont ;))
The dandelion is used to summon a Killer rabbit which attacks players
The sapling is used to summon Guardians which attacks towers. (btw, the Elder Guardian is a different thing)
Team Undead:
Team Undead comes from the undead. Their spawner summons bones and Rotten Flesh
Bones are used to summon Skeletons which attack players
Rotten Flesh are used to summon Zombies which attack towers.

Ok so one way to summon creatures where the other team has is to unlock them by taking the items from their generator and unlocking the recipe at mid (or at your base, your choice really).
So mid summons ender eyes which are used to buy the ender dragon, and prismarine shards for the elder guardian.

So there are 10 wands (2 for each team, and 2 special wands)
Team Fire:
Fire wand; shoots fireballs (shift click to shoot 4, requires a full recharge)
Flame wand; summons fire around you at a 3x3 block radius and making you immune to fire.
Team End:
Chorus wand; Teleports you to a random location (shift click to teleport to a specific location, requires a full recharge)
Teleporting wand; Teleports a specific player to a random location.
Team Overworld
Poison wand; poisons enemy players at a 5 degree radius (shift click to also blind them for 30 seconds, requires a full recharge)
Harming Wand; Harms the specific enemy player
Team Undead:
Bow wand; Shoots arrows (shift click to shoot 5 arrows at once, requires a full recharge)
Water wand; summons water around you at a 1 degree radius (not sure if it's a good idea, maybe a tnt wand would work? But with the bow wand its an epic combo; You slow down the enemy in order to get a clear shot at him.

The 2 special wands
Leech wand; Aim at a player and right click to remove a lot of health, this leaches health and stores it as essences.
End Crystal wand; choose where to summon and end crystal, left click to summon and right click to blow. this causes a massive ammount of damage.

What are essences?
They are used to upgrade generators. You usually store them in the team essence collector, which stores 15% of each teams essence every 2 minutes. Essences are also used to acquire the special wands and mobs.

A detailed overview over the map

Ok so 4 teams are generated, each team with its different elements, which i already went through. The decorations depend on the team. Each team has a different decoration. So each island has 4 generators, 2 of each kind. Mid will be a large place where the special generators are located. There should be a special map were a special mob would be added with a special generator (for example, this map includes the Ender Eye which you can use to spawn evokers, however not everyone has 1.11 or 1.12 installed and cubecraft is a 1.10 server, so maybe that special mob should be a wither! the wither would be too op, so thats why it should be only in that certain map.)

A detailed overview over the special mobs (Evoker or Wither)

Ok, so the Evoker might not be a special mob, for it doesn't have many health, and I don't think Cubecraft is in 1.12 or 1.11. So, having that, I'ma stick with the wither.
So the Wither would attack everything, destroying everything in its path (ofcourse, not its summoners), the Wither kills all enemies and all towers. What do I mean by Towers, as in plural? Well, I was thinking about this and as I said from before, Its also a mix of Tower Defense. The map is simple (well, with decorations its amazing ofcourse), There should be lanes, like tower defense. Ok so I'll get into the towers now (however I don't know if towers would make the game awesome or not, I'll check the replies and i'll totally add details about that later on), every team should have atleast 4 types of towers for defense. These towers are not built, but activated (or maybe built, this is totally up to the community).

A detailed overview over the texturepack

So, the texturepack would include the textures of wands, and would change some mobs textures and qualify others. The Ender Dragon could definitelly be changed in order to suit the game right. So would the wither and the Guardian could be a bit darkened i guess. For the Horses, the textures could definitelly be changed to suit the team.

A detailed overview over what the players start with.

So, the players start off with a sword (each team with different enchantments) and with leather armour (dyed to specify the team). Players would have to collect more essences throught the game as they progress, in order to acquire different armour enchanmtents and types.

A detailed overview over what Items cost:

Ok, So now i'll talk about a detailed overview over what the mobs cost, then the Items.

Normal Mobs

Blaze - 15 blaze rods
Ghast - 20 ghast tears
Enderman - 15 ender pearls
endermites - 5 chorus flowers
Killer Rabbit - 12 dandelion
Guardian - 10 saplings
Skeleton - 8 bones
Zombie - 10 Rotten Flesh

Special Mobs

The Dragon - 150 Essences
Elder Guardian - 125 Essences
Horses - 25 Essences
The Wither - 200 Essences

The Items

Fire Wand - 12 Blaze rods
Flame Wand - 8 Ghast Tears and 15 Essences
Teleporting Wand - 10 Ender Pearls
Chorus Wand - 8 Chorus Flowers and 15 Essences
Poison Wand - 12 Dandellion and 15 Essences
Harming Wand - 8 Saplings
Bow Wand - 15 Bones and 15 Essences
Water Wand - 10 Rotten Flesh

Last edited:
Reactions: Talia5567

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
This suggestion is not detailed enough. Could you possibly explain more about the game?
What's the goal? What kind of mobs will there be?
How will we summon them? How will the maps look like? Will there be kits?
What kind of resources do we get? Is it pvp based?
All questions that you have to consider before making a 'new' gamemode suggestion.

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
This suggestion is not detailed enough. Could you possibly explain more about the game?
What's the goal? What kind of mobs will there be?
How will we summon them? How will the maps look like? Will there be kits?
What kind of resources do we get? Is it pvp based?
All questions that you have to consider before making a 'new' gamemode suggestion.
Sure. I was just typing on my phone so i wasn't able to type more.
I'll edit it rn and add new info.

A

A pigeon

Boi if you dont specify cubecraft will turn it into a blockband type game. As for the rabbit texture , use the killer rabbit texture. (Removed mob , but it can be summoned in i think)

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
Boi if you dont specify cubecraft will turn it into a blockband type game.
What?
The killer rabbit is an easter egg, the server might have deleted it tho or removed it from spawning. But judging by the looks of the dinnerbone Easter egg on the chicken in lucky islands, i think its still there. Though the killer rabbit is used for something else in the game, a rabbit would be just fine with changed textures as a texturepack.
edit: oh and btw, its not a removed mob. There is a way to summon it in minecraft. If u want i can send u the link of the video of how to summon these types of easter eggs.

Talia5567

Aug 21, 2016
Somewhere on earth
OK, so this idea came directly in my head after reading some suggestions.
What if cube craft adds a new game called wizard craft?
The idea is simple, but with a texture pack to add whatever is coming in the next few lines.

They could add different versions of mobs, for example, the rabbit is a type of monster or so. However the texture pack would change its looks and the texture pack would also change the looks of items, such as in lucky islands, music disks are used as wands, and over here the same can be done.
There should be 4 teams, 4 bases and a mid which includes some items in order to unlock certain recipes for certain summons.
I hope you like the idea :)

The Goal: Defeat the Enemy Teams tower, there will be different mobs however each one targets differently.
Mobs: Ok, so I'll re-edit this after I get all the ideas, but i'll say at least two.
The first and most important mob will be the dragon. It will be an Enderdragon with a changed skin thanks to the Texture pack. The Enderdragon attacks Buildings and would cost a lot. (which is End Pearls and Ender Eyes.)
The second mob is the Guardian, its the strongest attacking mob and attacks with a beam which Life steals enemy health and with that health heals your team.
Summoning: You get different items to summon mobs, for example 10 leather for a baby horse and 25 for a horse. Leather and bones combined gives a skeletal horse. Leather and Rotten Flesh combined gives a zombie horse.
Maps: Maps will look like islands such as Eggwars or Skywars. Now that Skywars based mini-games have taken over (Eggwars and Lucky Islands), WizardCraft could be one too. I'm not really sure if adding Elemental Differences (Each team is a different element where they can have different specialized summons) will make it better, Its just too complicated.
PvP: Pvp'ing is used with wands. The more you kill enemies, the more essences (which is experience) you get, the more you can summon.
Items: Items are normal minecraft items dropped by different mobs where when they combine they form a specific mob. However with the texturepack, different looks will be implemented.
Wow! amazing game I would love to play it once! Good thinking!:p:cool::D:D

A

A pigeon

What?
The killer rabbit is an easter egg, the server might have deleted it tho or removed it from spawning. But judging by the looks of the dinnerbone Easter egg on the chicken in lucky islands, i think its still there. Though the killer rabbit is used for something else in the game, a rabbit would be just fine with changed textures as a texturepack.
What do you mean the "server might have deleted it?" Anyway make a custom texture and pls add to your thread .

Cant understand anything

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
This is an okay idea. I like it in general, but you may need to specify it a bit more. I need a better understanding for it! So, what I have heard is there are four towers and teams. You defend your tower by attacking the other team by sending mobs? I like the idea of a texture pack being added into the game. It's always more fun with a new look. Maybe you should edit this to add more detail? Thanks, and I like the idea, so far!

Reactions: Talia5567

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
What do you mean the "server might have deleted it?" Anyway make a custom texture and pls add to your thread .

Cant understand anything
By deleting it i mean removing it from the codings in java script for the server. Like disabling it. Making a texture pack would be hard and takes some specialized work (and i'm not that person who has that specialized info lol).
U can read the edit i did to the thread, u'll understand it more.

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
This is an okay idea. I like it in general, but you may need to specify it a bit more. I need a better understanding for it! So, what I have heard is there are four towers and teams. You defend your tower by attacking the other team by sending mobs? I like the idea of a texture pack being added into the game. It's always more fun with a new look. Maybe you should edit this to add more detail? Thanks, and I like the idea, so far!
Sure. I'll add the details right away.
Its like a combination of Tower defense, eggwars, and pvp.

Reactions: CyberAutumn
A

A pigeon

Why would they lol? I doubt that would even work. U cant go into individual peoles mc and alter their code. And messing with minecraft code is moddingi believe . Not sure though .

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
Why would they lol? I doubt that would even work
Cuz they could randomly spawn. If you know, easter eggs have a rare chance of spawning. It could easily work. A killer rabbit isn't a removed mob, just an easter egg. Maybe a video could make you understand??
Correction: In the new versions, the killer rabbit can only be spawned using commands. So technically, in all versions its not a removed mob.

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Why would they lol? I doubt that would even work. U cant go into individual peoles mc and alter their code. And messing with minecraft code is moddingi believe . Not sure though .
He isn't saying to alter anyone's code or MC account. He is stating that they probably haven't deleted the killer rabbit in the game. It would take a long time to do so, and the staff team probably won't even care if it is added or not. The only time you will probably get to see them is with the Easter item in the Red Flower, made for ranks. It would be a rare time for them to spawn, maybe one in a million. So, you shouldn't critic @samitannir about anything. He is just stating his idea, you do not have to give him much criticism.

A

A pigeon

Initially he stated that cubecraft remived the killer rabbit. Naturally one would assume that its from minecraft source code .
He isn't saying to alter anyone's code or MC account. He is stating that they probably haven't deleted the killer rabbit in the game. It would take a long time to do so, and the staff team probably won't even care if it is added or not. The only time you will probably get to see them is with the Easter item in the Red Flower, made for ranks. It would be a rare time for them to spawn, maybe one in a million. So, you shouldn't critic @samitannir about anything. He is just stating his idea, you do not have to give him much criticism.

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
U cannot alter ones code, it could change the account, skin, or corrupt something. And u actually can change people's minecraft codes, and u can change the server codes. How do u think cubecraft made it so that villagers would keep still in eggwars? Its called code changing (for example to true and false).
And messing with minecraft codes is not modding. Adding seperate codes is modding with some textures. Messing with minecraft codes is called a "Corruption" which I would avoid. It can cause a de-ssumon of chunks.
Initially he stated that cubecraft remived the killer rabbit. Naturally one would assume that its from minecraft source code .
It is not from a minecraft source. Cubecraft would set the Killer Rabbit Spawn rate to false, which is easily accessible through javascript or maybe even notepad.

A

A pigeon

U cannot alter ones code, it could change the account, skin, or corrupt something. And u actually can change people's minecraft codes, and u can change the server codes. How do u think cubecraft made it so that villagers would keep still in eggwars? Its called code changing (for example to true and false).
And messing with minecraft codes is not modding. Adding seperate codes is modding with some textures. Messing with minecraft codes is called a "Corruption" which I would avoid. It can cause a de-ssumon of chunks.

It is not from a minecraft source. Cubecraft would set the Killer Rabbit Spawn rate to false, which is easily accessible through javascript or maybe even notepad.
Obviously. Im not a fool. Mob spawn itself is false and they would have no problem turning it back on for the wizard gamemmode or whatever

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
Obviously. Im not a fool. Mob spawn itself is false and they would have no problem turning it back on for the wizard gamemmode or whatever
Well i didn't say that you are a fool, but you might consider changing your name tho.
Yeah I know, thats exactly what i said. In order to summon mobs, commands will be activated and the only way to summon a killer rabbit in 1.10 is using commands.

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
Just jumping in here, as a map maker. The models of entities (mobs etc.) can't be changed for vanilla players. The only thing that can be changed without mods like optifine is the texture. This has some work-arounds, but it is very difficult to make this lagless. Items, however, can be modified in a lot more ways.

And, about the mob spawning gamerule: This only prevents mobs from spawning naturally. Using spawn eggs or commands, it is fine.

I think the killer bunny can't be spawned with eggs, but don't quote me on this.

Modding is when the game (or something else) is modified. You don't have to add any extra code. For example, I've used a map making mod that allowed the § symbol to be used. The only difference from vanilla was that one or two lines of code were removed.

It is easy to make villagers stay in place. The only thing you need to do is setting the NoAI tag of it to 1, through /entitydata

Cubecraft doesn't use modded minecraft clients. It is the server software that is modded. That way, the developers can use the java language and spigot (or similar) to modify the behaviour. However, nothing new can be added into the game this way.

The player info is not stored locally on your computer. It is stored on Mojang's servers (and is accessable at api.mojang.com and sessionserver.mojang.com). It can't be modifed by anyone but the player (skinchanges, namechanges, capes etc.) and Mojang themself. However, servers can put fake skins, names etc. on players using the metod I talked about earlier.

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
Just jumping in here, as a map maker. The models of entities (mobs etc.) can't be changed for vanilla players. The only thing that can be changed without mods like optifine is the texture. This has some work-arounds, but it is very difficult to make this lagless. Items, however, can be modified in a lot more ways.

And, about the mob spawning gamerule: This only prevents mobs from spawning naturally. Using spawn eggs or commands, it is fine.

I think the killer bunny can't be spawned with eggs, but don't quote me on this.

Modding is when the game (or something else) is modified. You don't have to add any extra code. For example, I've used a map making mod that allowed the § symbol to be used. The only difference from vanilla was that one or two lines of code were removed.

It is easy to make villagers stay in place. The only thing you need to do is setting the NoAI tag of it to 1, through /entitydata

Cubecraft doesn't use modded minecraft clients. It is the server software that is modded. That way, the developers can use the java language and spigot (or similar) to modify the behaviour. However, nothing new can be added into the game this way.

The player info is not stored locally on your computer. It is stored on Mojang's servers (and is accessable at api.mojang.com and sessionserver.mojang.com). It can't be modifed by anyone but the player (skinchanges, namechanges, capes etc.) and Mojang themself. However, servers can put fake skins, names etc. on players using the metod I talked about earlier.
Thanks for the reply, too much info tho :D
However texture packs can change the way mobs look. for example, download any texture pack and go online into cubecraft, this will change their looks. Changing their looks will only make the game look more realistic as it is. there is no need to add, modify or change in minecraft codes. You might have been confused by our side track conversation that @Fool and I had.

Reactions: hgbf
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything, Soul :) Good luck with your future endeavors!
JokeKaedee wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Aw no what :( Thanks for everything SandCookie xx
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
umm? yall okay?
1714824919312.png
After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Top Bottom