Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Similar to my "[WIP] Undocumented changes to TD" thread, this thread aims to have players discuss any issues with SG or features not mentioned in the main announcement. I intentionally did not put this in the bug report section because this list is dynamic and will be updated as people notice bugs get fixed or subtle features get changed.

Undocumented updates
-Ender chests have been removed and replaced with functional chests.
-Double-edged description changed again to take reduced damage instead of taking increased damage.
-Compasses have been fixed.

Current issues
-Borders close in too close to spawn.
-Emeralds drop from the sky. Current purpose is unknown.
-Occasionally, dropping in water has a very small chance of causing the player to take fall damage.
-Double edged kit description is wrong. It appears the user actually takes more damage instead of less (needs more testing).

Needs to be tested from time to time
-Falling into water from high ground.
-How fast border closes in.
-Double edged kit?

Changelog (for this list)
-N/A

Again, this list is NOT a bug report -- it's for those to be aware of certain glitches in the game that may affect players. Feel free to add any unannounced updates below.

Last edited:

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
Double-edged changed again to take reduced damage instead of taking increased damage
Hi hyperbravo. Can you explain me how double edged works? You cause more damage and receive more damage, or cause more damage and receive less damage? (I read the description 2 days ago, and I understand you cause more, and receive less, but I think that's wrong.) thanks in advance.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Hi hyperbravo. Can you explain me how double edged works? You cause more damage and receive more damage, or cause more damage and receive less damage? (I read the description 2 days ago, and I understand you cause more, and receive less, but I think that's wrong.) thanks in advance.
Before this week's update, it was "deal and take more damage." Now it's "take less damage, but still deal more damage."

Reactions: Capitan

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
-Ender chests have been removed and replaced with functional chests.
this wasn't part of an update
the ender chests were actually bugged they weren't supposed to be there in the first place which I am pretty sure you know because I think you posted on the thread that @Efcluke94 started for this
since there was a thread started about this it is officially documented just not as a specific feature
-Emeralds drop from the sky. Current purpose is unknown.
I thought this was intentionally added
also the purpose is because they were spawned the purpose of that however is unknown (just being technical)
-Double edged kit?
whether or not they continue changing the affect and description let's be honest it is always gonna need testing

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
this wasn't part of an update
the ender chests were actually bugged they weren't supposed to be there in the first place which I am pretty sure you know because I think you posted on the thread that @Efcluke94 started for this
since there was a thread started about this it is officially documented just not as a specific feature

I thought this was intentionally added
also the purpose is because they were spawned the purpose of that however is unknown (just being technical)

whether or not they continue changing the affect and description let's be honest it is always gonna need testing
Crossed out the ender chests one.

It's the description that's bugged. Before the major SG update, its description said that the user deals and takes more damage. Not exactly sure but someone said it takes 2 full charged axe hits to kill an unarmored player.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom